Thread: Switch version crashes from time to time

Default Switch version crashes from time to time

Hey there!

First of all: pretty cool game you released here

My girlfriend and me already spent hours with it and it´s a good compagnon on my train rides to work! But from time to time the game crashes on my Switch with some "Software Failure" message. So far, it happened only in TV mode. Handheld mode no crash by now. Do you know that problem already?

...and glad to hear there will be new themes coming up!

...Editor is also great! While I´m writing here, my girl finishes her first attempt of a long distance course - sitting there in the same position highly concentrated since two hours

*edit* We also just recognized that the icons of the items in the menu bar of the editor are sometimes invisible. They only appear again when you leave the editor and enter again. Not always the same items but it´s always one complete menu bar which is just white.
    Last edited by dunkeldoof; 08-11-2017 at 10:03 PM.

The software error is most likely related to their online servers. The game relies heavily on them for the user generated content and there have been a few hiccups with them.

I've ran into a few crashes on the PS4 version, which forces the PS4 to close the game.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    The software error is most likely related to their online servers.

Ah, I see. That´s the reason why it doesn´t crash in handheld mode. You also got that problem with invisible icons in the editor on PS4? I´m happy with every problem which does not seem to be a special one with Switch

Quote Originally Posted by dunkeldoof View Post
    You also got that problem with invisible icons in the editor on PS4?
    I haven't notice that one yet, but then again I haven't used the editor that much.