Thread: Tune in this Thursday for a Jaws preview livestream!

Default Tune in this Thursday for a Jaws preview livestream!

You can get an exclusive look at the new Jaws™ pinball table, coming with the Universal Classics Pinball™ pack to Pinball FX3!

Tune in as we talk more about Pinball FX3 and play some hotseat multiplayer on the brand new table with our special guest, designer of the table David ‘ndever’ Szucs!

We’re gonna need a bigger boat!
    Join us on August 31 @10 AM PST / 1 PM EST / 7 PM CEST

http://twitch.com/zenstudiosTwitch_Universal_JAWS_Zenforum.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    You can get an exclusive look at the new Jaws™ pinball table, coming with the Universal Classics Pinball™ pack to Pinball FX3!

Tune in as we talk more about Pinball FX3 and play some hotseat multiplayer on the brand new table with our special guest, designer of the table David ‘ndever’ Szucs!

We’re gonna need a bigger boat!
    Join us on August 31 @10 AM PST / 1 PM EST / 7 PM CEST

http://twitch.com/zenstudiosTwitch_Universal_JAWS_Zenforum.jpg
    Jaws table looked good - thought the music was great considering you can't use the real theme.

As for the achievements, I admit I skipped through a bit and didn't see anything except a menu that said "59" under achievements. If there are 49 tables, then it looks like there isn't 3 per table. Am I wrong? Not sure why you would not do the 3 per table as the "medal flying in your face" achievements have always been my favourite and I was hoping you would correct that with FX3 as FX2 was a disappointment in that area.

I missed it because I had to work. Is there any way to watch a recording of the stream?

Click on link http://twitch.com/zenstudios > Click on top right box [Most recent videos].

Quote Originally Posted by Shazamic_Beta View Post
    Better : https://www.twitch.tv/videos/171201969 (and start at 13')
    Happy to say I am now older and wiser, also we got a new microphone! Back to the Future stream is going to be crisp!

Oh, and the other guy beside Akos, named David?, is it you, Mc Lovin ?

Still disappointed that the Main themes for all of the tables aren't in this. Are music licenses that hard to come by? I've seen groups like Postmodern Jukebox take songs from today's hits and make them their own. I'm still confused as you were able to do the SW theme but not JAWS or E.T. Same composer or is it under a strict Universal License?

Seeing that table without the JAWS them wasn't the same. I do however applaud the composer though. The theme is close enough but still not the same. The BTTF table will be disapointing with the brass theme not in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazamic_Beta View Post
    Oh, and the other guy beside Akos, named David?, is it you, Mc Lovin ?
    So about those nicknames Akos or Ákos as we strange people use it is McLovin and David (Dávid) is me, ndever. Hope this clears it up!

Aaaaah ok ! Thanks Dávid/Ndever

Edit : creator of South Park: Butters, Wild West Rampage, Family Guy, Alien vs. Predator, Doom tables
    Last edited by Shazamic_Beta; 09-07-2017 at 04:10 PM.