Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pinball FX3 Table Wishlists

Default Dc comics/cartoon pack/rock themed/60s tv shows

If the licensing could be obtained for DC Comics, I think that would be pretty much at the top. The suggestion of a rock music themed pack or packs that would include Queen, Beatles, WHO, Rolling Stones would be way cool. 60s TV shows like Batman with their campy jokes and villains would be awesome, Bewitched, etc. A 50s/60s Superman pinball from the TV show and as you advance, the table would go from black and white to color as you advance. Action/Adventure/Sci-Fi Movies: Independence Day (the original), the Original Predator Movie with Schwarzenegger, Inception, Interstellar, James Bond (Sean Connery).

Sports: NFL & NBA.

Right now I'd be happy if ZEN could keep up with the new releases for Star Wars (Last Jedi), and Marvel (Black Panther).

Remember, you took a lot of pinballs away from us with the release of FX3 for those of us who had South Park, etc. So you owe us replacements.

Crank them out and I will certainly buy them. I own all tables as currently available on FX3.

flapsmojo57

Quote Originally Posted by TheMerc View Post
    I always enjoy reading people’s requests (even – and especially – when they differ from mine). Since I see table requests everywhere (social media, Steam, livestreams, etc) but there isn’t a dedicated thread for that in the new Pinball FX3 subsection of the forums, I figured it’d be okay if I went ahead and did it. So please, feel free to post yours!

Id love to see a goonies/wizard of oz version of pinball......id also love a god or war version,,though id think that would be impossible to put on a xbox/pc version of zen/fx pinball being a sony exclusive,so i guess thats a pipe-dream

I would love to have tables of...

- Resident Evil Remake (if Trilogy add RE0 & RE4)
    - Batman Arkham Trilogy
    - Sonic The Hedgehog
    - Dark Souls Trilogy
    - Tomb Raider Trilogy (Maybe Original, Reboot & Movie)
    - Disney's Aladdin (and other Disney tables)
    - The Wizard of Oz (Maybe a Wicked table too)

Banned

Mortal Kombat is the top

AC/DC, Metallica, Guns ‘ N Roses, Iron Maiden, Aerosmith and basically any other music themed table that rocks!

I buy just about everything you guys make, but Futurama would be my dream table.

Looney Tunes, Disney cartoons, Pixar and any other animated studio really.
    Universal Monsters(especially for Halloween releases)
    GI Joe, Transformers, He-Man toylines of the 80's
    Comic strip tables(ie Garfield or Calvin & Hobbes)
    Last edited by Blkthorne; 09-13-2018 at 11:55 PM.

Tales of the Arabian Nights, The New Iron Maiden from Stern, a "Gerald von Riva" Table