• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maxitsu
    • Nov 2017

Originally posted by hajdu
    Hey Guys,
    thank you for the awesome suggestions!
    I'm trying to keep up with them as much as possible!
    Wishing you all the best!
    Looks like you guys have alot of work to do, lol...

Comment

• capalay
      • Jan 2018

I am doing my cabinet in a wwe theme. 90's undertaker and kane would be awesome to have a wwe themed table. I also would like a gremlins themed table.. these are really the only 2 things i'm wanting. I would extremely appreciate this ecspecially if you could do a kane vs. undertaker table. that was a legendary moment and would be awesome in my cab most likely my main display . i know there is licensceing issues so i won't be crushed if it doesn't happen but you could make me one happy gamer if you could achieve it

Comment

• capalay
        • Jan 2018

I thought of another one that you guys could do pretty cool. when i was a kid i use to play a williams machine slugfest. it was a simple pitch and hit game but alot of fun. So today i was thinking i bet that could be a cool idea for zen. here's a video of it. Any kind of sports themes could be cool don't know why there isn't any basketball you could make a jackpot basket. All kinds of things

Watch for the grand salami! Just like John Milner pinch hitting in '79! Now those were the days. 724-VIP-PINS 888-9-PINBALL ClassicGameroomSupply Pittsburgh, PA

Comment

• Maddox
          • Feb 2018

# Masters of the Universe
          # Thundercats
          # The A team
          # The Goonies
          # Ren & Stimpy
          # Freddy Krueger
          # Ghostbusters
          # The Munsters
          # The Wizard of oz
          # Dead Space

Comment

• KISSman
            • Sep 2012

There are a lot of great suggestions that have already been made and I'll probably reiterate some of them:

Scooby-Doo
            Animaniacs
            The Twilight Zone
            Pirates Of The Caribbean
            Indiana Jones
            Rocky
            Masters Of The Universe

WrestleMania Legends: Featuring popular WWE wrestlers from the 80s/90s (Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, Undertaker, Ultimate Warrior, etc.).

Collections:

Universal Monsters Collection: Dracula, The Mummy, and Creature From The Black Lagoon
            Disney Parks Collection: Pirates Of the Caribbean, The Haunted Mansion, and The Jungle Cruise
            Legendary Collection: Godzilla, Kong: Skull Island, and Godzilla vs. Kong
            New Line Cinema Collection: A Nightmare On Elm St: Dream Warriors, Freddy Krueger (from all 7 films), and Freddy vs. Jason

And finally... KISS! There's actually a lot that could be done with the characters and it could be approached as them as a band, as comic book characters, or both. The fact that they now have two different pinball machines in existence and a (very bad) PlayStation pinball game makes the idea not so far-fetched!
            Last edited by KISSman; 02-14-2018, 04:48 AM.
            -------------------
            XBox Gamertag: KISSfiend

Comment

• cantankerous--
              Pinball Wizard
              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by KISSman
              There are a lot of great suggestions that have already been made and I'll probably reiterate some of them:

Scooby-Doo
              Animaniacs
              The Twilight Zone
              Pirates Of The Caribbean
              Indiana Jones
              Rocky
              Masters Of The Universe

WrestleMania Legends: Featuring popular WWE wrestlers from the 80s/90s (Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, Undertaker, Ultimate Warrior, etc.).

Collections:

Universal Monsters Collection: Dracula, The Mummy, and Creature From The Black Lagoon
              Disney Parks Collection: Pirates Of the Caribbean, The Haunted Mansion, and The Jungle Cruise
              Legendary Collection: Godzilla, Kong: Skull Island, and Godzilla vs. Kong
              New Line Cinema Collection: A Nightmare On Elm St: Dream Warriors, Freddy Krueger (from all 7 films), and Freddy vs. Jason

And finally... KISS! There's actually a lot that could be done with the characters and it could be approached as them as a band, as comic book characters, or both. The fact that they now have two different pinball machines in existence and a (very bad) PlayStation pinball game makes the idea not so far-fetched!
              Kiss would be great, but given Zen has not been licensing official music lately and a kiss table would have to contain a main rock anthem and riffs from a collection of great songs not to mention the characters themselves, I doubt this would ever see the light of day.
              Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
              2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
              3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
              sigpic

Comment

• SteveValek
                • Dec 2017

Originally posted by cantankerous--
                Kiss would be great, but given Zen has not been licensing official music lately and a kiss table would have to contain a main rock anthem and riffs from a collection of great songs not to mention the characters themselves, I doubt this would ever see the light of day.
                How about a ONE DIRECTION table?

Then,without the actual music,no one would mind..

Comment

• steven120566
                  • Jan 2015

Originally posted by SteveValek
                  How about a ONE DIRECTION table?

Then,without the actual music,no one would mind..
                  Oh my! I realize I am one of a million suggestions here, but I have always wanted a table based on the classic monsters. Dracula, Wolfman, Frankenstein, etc. Now that you guys have UNIVERSAL, there is amazing potential with this.

I know, the real table Monster Bash was created way back. HOWEVER, they ruined the mystique of these characters with that silly table. If ZEN could make some digital tables... and hold true to the themes and moods of these classic Universal monster films, that would be unbelievably cool!

Comment

• BennyJackdaw
                    • Oct 2017

Originally posted by McLovin
                    and my absolute favorite thing to suggest: Futurama.
                    Yes please. And if Zen strikes another deal with Fox, I'd love to see a King of the Hill table, too.

I know it's kind of a niche, but... I'd actually like to see a table staring anthros. I'd love to see a TMNT-esque table starring anthropomorphic suber-beings. I always had this idea in mind for one about pigeons called "Gutter Birds," but since I don't work at Zen, I can't make that happen. Still, I'd love to see something along those lines.

Comment

• Raug
                      • Feb 2018

Miscellaneous ideas, although many have been mentioned already, (most as table packs as that seems the current method of sales):

Classic cartoon pack such as Jetsons/Flintstones/Scooby-Doo
                      Science fiction pack with Firefly/Farscape/Battlestar Galactica
                      Comedy pack with Futurama/Rick and Morty/Robot Chicken
                      Horror pack with Evil Dead/Friday the 13th/Nightmare on Elm St.
                      Perhaps some type of war pack (one ancient, one modernish, one futuristic). You could even license Marvel's Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos for a WWII one.
                      Sherlock Holmes
                      Yukon Gold Rush
                      Airplane/Railroad-based tables
                      Discworld

It's hard to think of suggestions given that this is a niche genre and what would be successful would be largely based on the demographic of players (and might be feasible in regards to licensing costs).

Comment

• rmaultra
                        Pinhead
                        • Jan 2018

Dc comics/cartoon pack/rock themed/60s tv shows

If the licensing could be obtained for DC Comics, I think that would be pretty much at the top. The suggestion of a rock music themed pack or packs that would include Queen, Beatles, WHO, Rolling Stones would be way cool. 60s TV shows like Batman with their campy jokes and villains would be awesome, Bewitched, etc. A 50s/60s Superman pinball from the TV show and as you advance, the table would go from black and white to color as you advance. Action/Adventure/Sci-Fi Movies: Independence Day (the original), the Original Predator Movie with Schwarzenegger, Inception, Interstellar, James Bond (Sean Connery).

Sports: NFL & NBA.

Right now I'd be happy if ZEN could keep up with the new releases for Star Wars (Last Jedi), and Marvel (Black Panther).

Remember, you took a lot of pinballs away from us with the release of FX3 for those of us who had South Park, etc. So you owe us replacements.

Crank them out and I will certainly buy them. I own all tables as currently available on FX3.

flapsmojo57

Originally posted by TheMerc
                        I always enjoy reading people’s requests (even – and especially – when they differ from mine). Since I see table requests everywhere (social media, Steam, livestreams, etc) but there isn’t a dedicated thread for that in the new Pinball FX3 subsection of the forums, I figured it’d be okay if I went ahead and did it. So please, feel free to post yours!

Comment

• ericph77
                          • Nov 2017

Id love to see a goonies/wizard of oz version of pinball......id also love a god or war version,,though id think that would be impossible to put on a xbox/pc version of zen/fx pinball being a sony exclusive,so i guess thats a pipe-dream

Comment

• Pat78
                            • Oct 2017

I would love to have tables of...

- Resident Evil Remake (if Trilogy add RE0 & RE4)
                            - Batman Arkham Trilogy
                            - Sonic The Hedgehog
                            - Dark Souls Trilogy
                            - Tomb Raider Trilogy (Maybe Original, Reboot & Movie)
                            - Disney's Aladdin (and other Disney tables)
                            - The Wizard of Oz (Maybe a Wicked table too)

Comment

• Mak
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2018

Mortal Kombat is the top

Comment

• djb5f
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Jun 2015

AC/DC, Metallica, Guns ‘ N Roses, Iron Maiden, Aerosmith and basically any other music themed table that rocks!

Comment

Working...