Pinball FX3 Table Wishlists

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satori
    • Mar 2012

Transformers G1 (please? please! please?)

Rick and Morty
    Futurama
    Get Smart
    Tennessee Tuxedo
    Dragon Ball, DBZ, DBGT, DBS

Katamari
    Minecraft
    LEGO

Random Themes:
    - A table about Egyptian gods
    - Old School Hip Hop themed table
    - A generic motorcycle table. Something "Hell's Angles" style.
    - A cat themed table. Just cute kittens. Maybe the ball could be yarn.

Comment

• ONEEYEDKILLAh
      • Sep 2017

Eddie The Pinball Wizard

Would love to see some Tables inspired by heavy metal bands, especially Iron Maiden. Maidens history of stories and characters is ripe for pinball , as well as other acts like judas priest or sabbath.

I think the Borderlands Game Franchise would be great, the colors would shine as would the humor. Characters like claptrap would help breathe life into the table. Could think up missions based on raids, vaults, repairing or driving vehicles, or the different enemies you fight in the wastelands.

Also Would love to see a WWF/WWE table, as the WWF Royal Rumble table was a massive favorite of mine as a kid. Eitehr Base it off legends/old school guys or the new generation. Lots of characters and catchphrases to choose from, tropes and memes to explore.

Comment

• TXF001
        • May 2016

Life is Strange. I need it.

Also perhaps a Jet Set Radio table.

Comment

• Woodpeeker
          • Nov 2013

Battlestar Galactica (1978)

Hi,

I think, it would be awesome to create an science fiction table like the original "Battlestar Galactica" with Cylon.....
          Maybe an table from US Comic's like "Spawn" from Todd Mc Farlane's

Gilles

Comment

• dok5555555
            • Sep 2010

I've always thought a Family Guy Star Wars table would be cool. Basically based on their parody of the trilogy. Should work since zen has licenses for both.

Comment

• Storm
              • Sep 2017

+1 to Futurama. I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

Comment

• QuietlyWrong
                • Sep 2017

Since the connection to Disney franchises is so well established through Marvel and Star Wars, and because no one else has said it, and because I just can't help myself, may I just put this out there: Muppets?

Comment

• DeadlyPurpose
                  New Flipper
                  • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Bps21
                  Buffy the Vampire Slayer
                  This and the person who said Firefly is a great idea. Maybe a whole Joss Whedon pack with Buffy, Firefly, and Angel or Dollhouse.

I'd also like a horror themed pack with Friday the 13th, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, etc. I'm sure licensing would be a nightmare (ha, ha) but I'd even settle for generic horror tables.

Comment

• TXF001
                    • May 2016

I've already replied with a couple of tables I really want. But I had a thought. I've been playing the Star Wars tables a lot. And I realized there's no prequel tables. You have tables specifically for the original 3 movies, Force Awakens, Rogue One, and even Clone Wars and Rebels. But nothing for Episode 1, 2, and 3. I'd like to see those 3 made into tables too.
                    Last edited by TXF001; 10-11-2017, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• steven120566
                      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by dok5555555
                      I think Universal Monsters would be cool since you have the Universal liscense now. Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park, Simpsons, Disney (characters, shows, or Disney World themes), Dragon Ball Z, 90s Nicktoons, Sonic, Pac-Man, TMNT would be some other ideas.
                      Universal Monsters - YES! But true to the original films, not like the real table "monster Bash" (trashy) or the real table "Creature from the black lagoon" about a drive in where you blow up other cars. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Make it like the Lugosi/Karloff/Clive films

Also, PEANUTS (Charles M. Schulz) Man o man, I prefer original tables but if you gotta go with licenses, these would be great!

Comment

• DeadlyPurpose
                        New Flipper
                        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by steven120566
                        Universal Monsters - YES! But true to the original films, not like the real table "monster Bash" (trashy) or the real table "Creature from the black lagoon" about a drive in where you blow up other cars. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Make it like the Lugosi/Karloff/Clive films

Also, PEANUTS (Charles M. Schulz) Man o man, I prefer original tables but if you gotta go with licenses, these would be great!
                        Nothing against Charles Schulz and PEANUTS but if they were going to do a cartoon strip I'd much rather they did Calvin and Hobbes. Spaceman Spiff, Calvinball, GROSS (Get Rid Of Slimy GirlS) Secret Club, snowball fights...I know Bill Watterson didn't license this IP out for anything but that would be awesome.

Probably a better chance of getting PEANUTS though, as that comic is licensed out for everything.

Comment

• fR33Styler
                          Pinhead
                          • Oct 2017

- Indiana Jones
                          - Jurassic Park
                          - Terminator2
                          - Top Gun
                          - Addams Family
                          - GTA (Rockstargames)
                          - Twin Peaks
                          - The X-Files
                          - Systemshock (Game)
                          - Austin Powers

These would be great fun
                          Last edited by fR33Styler; 10-12-2017, 05:34 PM.
                          Checkout my Documentation: VPIN – build your own Virtual Pinball in a old cabinet

Comment

• RocketQueen71
                            Queen Of Battlefield
                            • Oct 2017

My wishlist would be.........

#1) Halloween #2) Friday the 13th #3) Stephen King's IT #4) Nightmare On Elm St. #5) The Excorist #6) Hobo With A Shotgun #7) The Fly #8) Desperate Housewives of NJ (LOL-JUST KIDDING!!!!)

Comment

• DeadlyPurpose
                              New Flipper
                              • Oct 2016

Originally posted by RocketQueen71
                              #1) Halloween #2) Friday the 13th #3) Stephen King's IT #4) Nightmare On Elm St. #5) The Excorist #6) Hobo With A Shotgun #7) The Fly #8) Desperate Housewives of NJ (LOL-JUST KIDDING!!!!)
                              I 100% approve of this list. A Stephen King pack of tables could have serious potential, now that I think about it (and IT).

Comment

• cantankerous--
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by DeadlyPurpose
                                I 100% approve of this list. A Stephen King pack of tables could have serious potential, now that I think about it (and IT).
                                He is sooooooo overrated. I cant even remember a movie adaptation of one of his novels other than stand by me and the green mile that I actually liked.
                                Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                                2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                                3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...