Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cavenag
    • Jul 2014

The Simpsons Table!!!

Me and my wife absolutely love the series and it would be really nice to be able to play a The Simpsons Pinball Table.

And I´m loving the other tables suggestions on this topic so far too!

Comment

• GruffMckenzie
      • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Delearth
      2001: A Space Odyssey
      20000 leagues under the sea
      Lewis Caroll - Alice in Wonderland
      H.G.Wells - Time Machine
      War of the Worlds
      Jules Verne
      Nosferatu
      Doctor Who
      A.Hitchcock Motion Pictures
      Sherlock Holmes
      Don Quijote
      Monty Python
      Simpsons
      Math , Physics
      Astronomy
      Leonardo da Vinci
      Jeff Wayne version.....as long as we can have the real music

Comment

• Jamman39
        • Jun 2014

I can't believe nobody has said Rick and Morty

+1 to Bond, Sam & Max, and Sherlock Holmes

I'd also like to see a second Bethesda pack with Wolfenstein, Dishonored, and I dunno Oblivion or something.

Comment

• boyjohn
          • May 2011

Originally posted by Jamman39

+1 to Bond, Sam & Max, and Sherlock Holmes

I'd also like to see a second Bethesda pack with Wolfenstein, Dishonored, and I dunno Oblivion or something.
          Rick and Morty would be awesome, just the type of thing that would translate perfectly

Comment

• Alex79uk
            • Sep 2017

I'd love to see some tables based on bands. Nine Inch Nails pinball? Awesome!

Comment

• TXF001
              • May 2016

Originally posted by boyjohn
              Rick and Morty would be awesome, just the type of thing that would translate perfectly
              Speaking of fitting perfectly. I feel like Gravity Falls would make a perfect table.

Comment

• QuietlyWrong
                • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Jamman39
                *cough cough*

(Sorry it was buried under my wall o' text.)

Comment

• SpieleNerd
                  • Nov 2010

The Original Tables!

The Original Tables!

• Speed Machine
                  • Extreme
                  • Agents
                  • Buccaneer
                  • Nightmare Mansion
                  • Rocky and Bullwinkle

ZEN those are YOUR Tables, the Tables who started it all and you forgot all about them.
                  ( i know, you cannot just import them, you have to build them from "scratch" but it CANT be THAT much of a Hustle...)

Comment

• MBeeching
                    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Alex79uk
                    I'd love to see some tables based on bands. Nine Inch Nails pinball? Awesome!
                    NiN is a great choice, I think The Prodigy could work well too (Queen, Meat Loaf, Michael Jackson....).
                    Surely there are lots of great bands/musicians who are also pinball fans? Would hopefully make it easier to get the licensing sorted.

Comment

• gundamme1ster
                      • Jun 2014

Sequels to classic pinball tables.

Gorgar 2 - Gorgar returns to get more unsuspecting pinballers, but gets pretty badly hurt himself in the process. With an updated playfield, 3D effects and a vocabulary of now 10 words, this could be an epic confrontation.

Another Attack From Mars - We could up the ante on the sity stereotypes. Who wouldn't love Mars to attack Delhi, Baghdad, Johannesburg and Sydney. More cows, amazing wobbly Martian FX and maybe we'll get back our live stock, treasures and historical monuments.

Taxi Taxi Taxi Taxi Taxi Taxi - Trump, Angelina Jolie, Freddy Krueger, Gorgar and the Tooth Fairy are all looking to hitch it home from the airport. Imagine what the expressway would look like now.

Son of Pinbot Conmplete with a 50 billion point shot.

Genie 2 Whatever you do the ball just goes straight down the outlane. kerplunk. Hours of fun topping your high score of 20.

White Hole - Featuring an all new playfield suspended above the table. You have to flip it, like, on it's side. This is possible because it's virtual.

Oh yeah, also I want to see some Disney animated feature machines. Jungle Book, Adventures of Robin Hood, Alice in Wonderland, Aladdin. These could rock. Maybe not as much as the Queen one would, though.

Comment

• SteveLate7
                        • Sep 2017

The Mummy/The Mummy Returns
                        Underworld
                        Serenity/Firefly
                        Ghost in The Shell

Comment

• gundamme1ster
                          • Jun 2014

Sequels to classic pinball tables.

Gorgar 2 - Gorgar returns to get more unsuspecting pinballers, but gets pretty badly hurt himself in the process. With an updated playfield, 3D effects and a vocabulary of now 10 words, this could be an epic confrontation.

Another Attack From Mars - We could up the ante on the sity stereotypes. Who wouldn't love Mars to attack Delhi, Baghdad, Johannesburg and Sydney. More cows, amazing wobbly Martian FX and maybe we'll get back our live stock, treasures and historical monuments.

Taxi Taxi Taxi Taxi Taxi Taxi - Trump, Angelina Jolie, Freddy Krueger, Gorgar and the Tooth Fairy are all looking to hitch it home from the airport. Imagine what the expressway would look like now.

Son of Pinbot Conmplete with a 50 billion point shot.

Genie 2 Whatever you do the ball just goes straight down the outlane. kerplunk. Hours of fun topping your high score of 20.

White Hole - Featuring an all new playfield suspended above the table. You have to flip it, like, on it's side. This is possible because it's virtual.

Oh yeah, also I want to see some Disney animated feature machines. Jungle Book, Adventures of Robin Hood, Alice in Wonderland, Aladdin. These could rock. Maybe not as much as the Queen one would, though.

Comment

• SoulZedge
                            • Sep 2012

While it would not really fit in PinballFX3 I would love to see the various Crush Pinball tables..
                            While far from standard pinball they were really fun so:

Devils Crush / Dragon's Fury

Dragon's Revenge

and while I never played it

Jaki Crush

I was never that keen on Alien Crush.

After that I still want that KickBeat table... just saying xP

Comment

• mrhyms2
                              • Sep 2017

Love this list and would probably buy ALL of the above

For me :-

Penguins of Madagascar - based on the cartoon series not the film

Dungeons & Dragons - based on the uk cartoon series from the 80's

More from Capcom - Dead Rising, Captain Commando, heck even 1942

Mortal Kombat

Comment

• majin_zeroth
                                • Oct 2017

Some great suggestions here. I would love to see tables based on Samurai Pizza Cats, Darkwing Duck, Cowboy Bebop, X-Files, Futurama, The Matrix, Ghost In The Shell, Trigun and The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Comment

Working...