Thread: Left Flipper, No response from Zen.

Default Left Flipper, No response from Zen.

I sent an email to Zen about an issue I'm having. About 1 month later they responded asking what platform I use. I emailed them back over 2 weeks ago and have not heard a thing.

I have a bug that if I hit the left flipper up and keep it up, then hit the right flipper up and let it back down the left flipper will also go down even tho I'm still holding the left flipper button. Am I missing something simple? I would expect the flipper to stay up because I'm still holding the button. This happens on every table and is very annoying. It does work normal if I hold the right flipper up and keep it held up, I can use the left flipper without dropping the right one I'm still holding up.

Quote Originally Posted by chadman View Post
    I sent an email to Zen about an issue I'm having. About 1 month later they responded asking what platform I use. I emailed them back over 2 weeks ago and have not heard a thing.

I have a bug that if I hit the left flipper up and keep it up, then hit the right flipper up and let it back down the left flipper will also go down even tho I'm still holding the left flipper button. Am I missing something simple? I would expect the flipper to stay up because I'm still holding the button. This happens on every table and is very annoying. It does work normal if I hold the right flipper up and keep it held up, I can use the left flipper without dropping the right one I'm still holding up.
    Hi!
    Sorry for the late response! Are you playing with a keyboard? In this case, have you tried with an other keyboard? Or if you use a controller, which one?

Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    Hi!
    Sorry for the late response! Are you playing with a keyboard? In this case, have you tried with an other keyboard? Or if you use a controller, which one?
    Got it working! Was a bug in the controller and changing a setting fixed it.