Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: PS4 - No tables to import?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    21

    Default PS4 - No tables to import?

    So i've downloaded pinball Fx3 from the playstation store, linked my account from zen pinball 2 and tried to import the tables i already own and all i'm met with is, there are no tables to import. Can anyone explain what's going on?

  2. #2
    Junior Member (SiC)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    10

    Default

    I only can import Bethesda, AvP and Balls of Glory.
    Matchup game mode not working for me.

  3. #3

    Default What region are you in?

    Were you notified to download or you just keep checking the store?

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    Were you notified to download or you just keep checking the store?
    Its not automatically it seems. My PS4 is on rest mode, no download so far. Think i have to check the store for it... btw, iam from EU. Let me check it.

    Edit: It is seperate and iam downloading it right now. Thought it would be an update which updates ZenPinball 2. However, iam pumped. See you in the scorelist
    Last edited by zeugma; 09-26-2017 at 11:43 AM.

  5. #5

    Default What is your psn, I'd like to add you

    Quote Originally Posted by zeugma View Post
    Its not automatically it seems. My PS4 is on rest mode, no download so far. Think i have to check the store for it... btw, iam from EU. Let me check it.

    Edit: It is seperate and iam downloading it right now. Thought it would be an update which updates ZenPinball 2. However, iam pumped. See you in the scorelist
    Mine is cantankerous-- btw just sent a friend request to zeugma and it says your from the US
    Last edited by cantankerous--; 09-26-2017 at 11:55 AM.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    Were you notified to download or you just keep checking the store?
    I just checked the store (eu) and it was available to download

  7. #7

    Default Im in the US

    Its 8:07 here hopefully they update soon. Did you have to search the store or was it front page?

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (SiC) View Post
    I only can import Bethesda, AvP and Balls of Glory.
    Matchup game mode not working for me.
    I was able to download and install AvP for free from the table packs available under the pinball fx3 section in the store. I seen balls of glory and Bethesda were also avalaible but I don't own these packs. The tabke packs have changed since I originally bought them via zen 2 so it doesn't recognise I own the tables within the new bundled packs, the import feature within pfx3 just seems completely broken at this point.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    Its 8:07 here hopefully they update soon. Did you have to search the store or was it front page?
    Searched the store

  10. #10

    Default I'll keep searching

    Quote Originally Posted by Kev_Toddy View Post
    Searched the store
    What time is it there?

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    What time is it there?
    13:20 although I downloaded from the store at 11:30 ish

  12. #12

  13. #13
    Junior Member Deco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kev_Toddy View Post
    So i've downloaded pinball Fx3 from the playstation store, linked my account from zen pinball 2 and tried to import the tables i already own and all i'm met with is, there are no tables to import. Can anyone explain what's going on?
    Not all tables are uploaded yet i think. I tried something but it didn't worked this way either - Go to Matchup -> Select a table from the upper left menu -> Choose a pack -> Press square to download trial. Just waiting now, till its fixed?

  14. #14
    Community Manager McLovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deco View Post
    Not all tables are uploaded yet i think. I tried something but it didn't worked this way either - Go to Matchup -> Select a table from the upper left menu -> Choose a pack -> Press square to download trial. Just waiting now, till its fixed?
    Heyo,

    yes exactly the DLC-s are being uploaded by Sony. As it was said above - Bethesda, Aliens and Balls of Glory are already up. Thank you for your patience!

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Heyo,

    yes exactly the DLC-s are being uploaded by Sony. As it was said above - Bethesda, Aliens and Balls of Glory are already up. Thank you for your patience!

    Thanks, i'll try again later today

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    42

    Default I own all PS3/4/Vita tables - can import some for free, other will charge me ... hm

    Hi there,

    with this new addicting version I'm back and happy to play some more pinball.

    Right now it seems there are a few issues with importing tables.
    Has anyone here the same problem being charged the normal price when importing tables you own on PS3/4/Vita?
    Or is this intention? This is EU (german psn store).

    thx

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kev_Toddy View Post
    I was able to download and install AvP for free from the table packs available under the pinball fx3 section in the store. I seen balls of glory and Bethesda were also avalaible but I don't own these packs. The tabke packs have changed since I originally bought them via zen 2 so it doesn't recognise I own the tables within the new bundled packs, the import feature within pfx3 just seems completely broken at this point.
    Yes exactly, all the DLC is on the playstation store, but some of the packs want me to purchase again because it doesn't recognize that I bought the tables individually when they were first offered - example star wars unsung heroes costs $6.99, even though I had purchased rebels and rogue one tables in zen pinball 2. I own all the tables from both zen pinball 1 and 2, here are the packs I CANNOT transfer for free (have a purchase price)

    Sci-fi pack
    Medival pack
    marvel legends
    marvel heavy hitters
    marvel cinematic
    starwars unsung heroes

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoetl View Post
    Hi there,

    with this new addicting version I'm back and happy to play some more pinball.

    Right now it seems there are a few issues with importing tables.
    Has anyone here the same problem being charged the normal price when importing tables you own on PS3/4/Vita?
    Or is this intention? This is EU (german psn store).

    thx
    Yes. The packs that i own and can't import for free are :
    Marvel Cinematic Pack
    Marvel Legends Pack
    Star Wars Balance of the Force
    Sci-Fi Pack
    the Medieval Pack

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DA5ID View Post
    Yes exactly, all the DLC is on the playstation store, but some of the packs want me to purchase again because it doesn't recognize that I bought the tables individually when they were first offered - example star wars unsung heroes costs $6.99, even though I had purchased rebels and rogue one tables in zen pinball 2. I own all the tables from both zen pinball 1 and 2, here are the packs I CANNOT transfer for free (have a purchase price)

    Sci-fi pack
    Medival pack
    marvel legends
    marvel heavy hitters
    marvel cinematic
    starwars unsung heroes
    I had the same issue. After downloading a few tables from the store directly, I restarted the game and cecked the import ingame via square button and now it worked. Now most of the other tables are available for 0,- like they should :-)

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoetl View Post
    I had the same issue. After downloading a few tables from the store directly, I restarted the game and cecked the import ingame via square button and now it worked. Now most of the other tables are available for 0,- like they should :-)
    YES working - the first time I used the import it stalled out - so I was downloading from the game select screen (select a table and it would take you to the packs and bundles purchase screen).

    Tried import again and looks like it is working - it downloads an unlock code for a table you own, then downloads the pack that its in, then swoops around and downloads the codes for the other tables in the back that you own.

    hats off zen studios - simultaneous platform release with backwards compatibility and cross-buy (platform specific) - not an easy feat!

  21. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    42

    Default EU/ger - 64 out of 65 tables are now available to me - Ant-man still not there

    I imported All previous bought tables except Ant-man now. Nice!

  22. #22
    Junior Member (SiC)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Still only 18/67 for me.

  23. #23

    Default

    I was at 49/68 after downloading every pack I could from the store that was free. Some of the tables I bought individually were only shown as part of a bundle I never bought.

    So I clicked on import in-game and was able to download each table individually and up to 65/68. Worked like a charm. Now buying and downloading the 3 new tables and a I'll have the full collection!

  24. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoetl View Post
    I imported All previous bought tables except Ant-man now. Nice!
    Yep, same here... All but antman. Seems like a little screw-up, but I guess it will be solved. 67 tables to play already, so... TFH is happy.

  25. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Dundee, Scotland
    Posts
    21

    Default

    I've just tried the import function within the game and it's working like a charm, currently installing all my tables

  26. #26
    Junior Member (SiC)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    10

    Default

    61/64 for me. Still have problems with Mars, Ant-Man and SW Rebels.

  27. #27
    Community Manager McLovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    727

    Default

    Hey,

    Ant-Man seems to be faulty, we are working on sorting it out. This import can be a very uncomfortable and cumbersome process, but the good news is you'll only need to do it once. The PS store should have every DLC now, I'm sure you all know how to import, but check out this guide maybe it'll have some new info.

    http://www.pinballfx.com/?page_id=7115

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •