Thread: PS4 - No tables to import?

Default PS4 - No tables to import?

So i've downloaded pinball Fx3 from the playstation store, linked my account from zen pinball 2 and tried to import the tables i already own and all i'm met with is, there are no tables to import. Can anyone explain what's going on?

I only can import Bethesda, AvP and Balls of Glory.
    Matchup game mode not working for me.

Default What region are you in?

Were you notified to download or you just keep checking the store?

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    Its not automatically it seems. My PS4 is on rest mode, no download so far. Think i have to check the store for it... btw, iam from EU. Let me check it.

Edit: It is seperate and iam downloading it right now. Thought it would be an update which updates ZenPinball 2. However, iam pumped. See you in the scorelist
    Last edited by zeugma; 09-26-2017 at 11:43 AM.

Default What is your psn, I'd like to add you

Quote Originally Posted by zeugma View Post
    Its not automatically it seems. My PS4 is on rest mode, no download so far. Think i have to check the store for it... btw, iam from EU. Let me check it.

Edit: It is seperate and iam downloading it right now. Thought it would be an update which updates ZenPinball 2. However, iam pumped. See you in the scorelist
    Mine is cantankerous-- btw just sent a friend request to zeugma and it says your from the US
    Last edited by cantankerous--; 09-26-2017 at 11:55 AM.

I just checked the store (eu) and it was available to download

Default Im in the US

Its 8:07 here hopefully they update soon. Did you have to search the store or was it front page?

Quote Originally Posted by (SiC) View Post
    I only can import Bethesda, AvP and Balls of Glory.
    Matchup game mode not working for me.
    I was able to download and install AvP for free from the table packs available under the pinball fx3 section in the store. I seen balls of glory and Bethesda were also avalaible but I don't own these packs. The tabke packs have changed since I originally bought them via zen 2 so it doesn't recognise I own the tables within the new bundled packs, the import feature within pfx3 just seems completely broken at this point.

Its 8:07 here hopefully they update soon. Did you have to search the store or was it front page?
    Searched the store

Default I'll keep searching

Quote Originally Posted by Kev_Toddy View Post
    Searched the store
    What time is it there?

What time is it there?
    13:20 although I downloaded from the store at 11:30 ish

So i've downloaded pinball Fx3 from the playstation store, linked my account from zen pinball 2 and tried to import the tables i already own and all i'm met with is, there are no tables to import. Can anyone explain what's going on?
    Not all tables are uploaded yet i think. I tried something but it didn't worked this way either - Go to Matchup -> Select a table from the upper left menu -> Choose a pack -> Press square to download trial. Just waiting now, till its fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Deco View Post
    Not all tables are uploaded yet i think. I tried something but it didn't worked this way either - Go to Matchup -> Select a table from the upper left menu -> Choose a pack -> Press square to download trial. Just waiting now, till its fixed?
    Heyo,

yes exactly the DLC-s are being uploaded by Sony. As it was said above - Bethesda, Aliens and Balls of Glory are already up. Thank you for your patience!

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Heyo,

yes exactly the DLC-s are being uploaded by Sony. As it was said above - Bethesda, Aliens and Balls of Glory are already up. Thank you for your patience!

Thanks, i'll try again later today

Default I own all PS3/4/Vita tables - can import some for free, other will charge me ... hm

Hi there,

with this new addicting version I'm back and happy to play some more pinball.

Right now it seems there are a few issues with importing tables.
    Has anyone here the same problem being charged the normal price when importing tables you own on PS3/4/Vita?
    Or is this intention? This is EU (german psn store).

thx

I was able to download and install AvP for free from the table packs available under the pinball fx3 section in the store. I seen balls of glory and Bethesda were also avalaible but I don't own these packs. The tabke packs have changed since I originally bought them via zen 2 so it doesn't recognise I own the tables within the new bundled packs, the import feature within pfx3 just seems completely broken at this point.
    Yes exactly, all the DLC is on the playstation store, but some of the packs want me to purchase again because it doesn't recognize that I bought the tables individually when they were first offered - example star wars unsung heroes costs $6.99, even though I had purchased rebels and rogue one tables in zen pinball 2. I own all the tables from both zen pinball 1 and 2, here are the packs I CANNOT transfer for free (have a purchase price)

Sci-fi pack
    Medival pack
    marvel legends
    marvel heavy hitters
    marvel cinematic
    starwars unsung heroes

Quote Originally Posted by zoetl View Post
    Hi there,

with this new addicting version I'm back and happy to play some more pinball.

Right now it seems there are a few issues with importing tables.
    Has anyone here the same problem being charged the normal price when importing tables you own on PS3/4/Vita?
    Or is this intention? This is EU (german psn store).

thx
    Yes. The packs that i own and can't import for free are :
    Marvel Cinematic Pack
    Marvel Legends Pack
    Star Wars Balance of the Force
    Sci-Fi Pack
    the Medieval Pack

Quote Originally Posted by DA5ID View Post
    Yes exactly, all the DLC is on the playstation store, but some of the packs want me to purchase again because it doesn't recognize that I bought the tables individually when they were first offered - example star wars unsung heroes costs $6.99, even though I had purchased rebels and rogue one tables in zen pinball 2. I own all the tables from both zen pinball 1 and 2, here are the packs I CANNOT transfer for free (have a purchase price)

Sci-fi pack
    Medival pack
    marvel legends
    marvel heavy hitters
    marvel cinematic
    starwars unsung heroes
    I had the same issue. After downloading a few tables from the store directly, I restarted the game and cecked the import ingame via square button and now it worked. Now most of the other tables are available for 0,- like they should :-)

I had the same issue. After downloading a few tables from the store directly, I restarted the game and cecked the import ingame via square button and now it worked. Now most of the other tables are available for 0,- like they should :-)
    YES working - the first time I used the import it stalled out - so I was downloading from the game select screen (select a table and it would take you to the packs and bundles purchase screen).

Tried import again and looks like it is working - it downloads an unlock code for a table you own, then downloads the pack that its in, then swoops around and downloads the codes for the other tables in the back that you own.

hats off zen studios - simultaneous platform release with backwards compatibility and cross-buy (platform specific) - not an easy feat!

Default EU/ger - 64 out of 65 tables are now available to me - Ant-man still not there

I imported All previous bought tables except Ant-man now. Nice!

Still only 18/67 for me.

I was at 49/68 after downloading every pack I could from the store that was free. Some of the tables I bought individually were only shown as part of a bundle I never bought.

So I clicked on import in-game and was able to download each table individually and up to 65/68. Worked like a charm. Now buying and downloading the 3 new tables and a I'll have the full collection!

I imported All previous bought tables except Ant-man now. Nice!
    Yep, same here... All but antman. Seems like a little screw-up, but I guess it will be solved. 67 tables to play already, so... TFH is happy.

I've just tried the import function within the game and it's working like a charm, currently installing all my tables

61/64 for me. Still have problems with Mars, Ant-Man and SW Rebels.

Hey,

Ant-Man seems to be faulty, we are working on sorting it out. This import can be a very uncomfortable and cumbersome process, but the good news is you'll only need to do it once. The PS store should have every DLC now, I'm sure you all know how to import, but check out this guide maybe it'll have some new info.

http://www.pinballfx.com/?page_id=7115