• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McLovin
    Marketing Manager
    • Apr 2017

Table FX3 Table Imports!

Hi everyone!

We are working super hard, it's a huge launch so we ask for a little help and patience from you! Thank you everyone for reporting the issues, they help a lot. We'll have some info on pincab supports as well!

Pinball FX3 Imports

Step One: Make sure you are signed in with the same account you used for previous Pinball FX2 / Zen Pinball 2 purchases.
    Step Two: Download Pinball FX3 and enter the game.

Xbox One

Link your account in order to be able to import your previous purchases.
    When you arrive to the main Pinball FX3 dashboard, you will see an “Import Tables” message in the lower right corner. Just press the “X” button and the game will look for your previous purchases.

At the end of the process you will receive a message with the import status. Exit Pinball FX3 and restart the game.
    Proceed to the My Collection screen and select your imported table. Select “Download & Play” to access your content.

If you weren’t able to import one of the following tables, please find their product page in the Store and download them manually: Fantastic Four, Captain America, Doctor Strange, Civil War, Deadpool, Venom, Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, Marvel’s Ant-Man, Star Wars™ Pinball: Star Wars Rebels™, Star Wars™ Pinball: Rogue One™, Epic Quest, Excalibur, Mars, Paranormal, Earth Defense.

Windows 10

When you arrive to the main Pinball FX3 dashboard, you will see an “Import Tables” message in the lower right corner. Just hit the space bar and the game will look for your previous purchases. This request may take some time and even time out depending on a number of factors. Exit Pinball FX3 and restart the game. Repeat the same process and your tables will begin downloading.

PlayStation 4

You can choose to link your account or not, this is not mandatory for importing your previous purchases.
    Pinball FX3 will ask you to import tables. Select “Import”, let the game process. Your products ready to import will be populated in a download list. Confirm the list and they will begin to download.

Steam

You can choose to link your account or not, this is not mandatory for importing your previous purchases.
    Your previously purchased tables should be ready to play immediately.
  • HeinzDo
    • Nov 2014

Windows 10 - No import possible

No tables were found to import.

That's all I get.
    After a few seconds.
    Windows 10 1709 (64bit ), Pinball FX3

Comment

• JungleJack
      • Sep 2017

From what I can see now, we need to buy alot of content again. Tables like Ant-Man, that previously where sold solo, are now in packs. And we need to buy those packs to get those old tables back. Same with Star Wars. Hope this gets fixed, cause that is kind of a bummer right now.

Also, it tells me I have no tables at all.
      Last edited by JungleJack; 09-26-2017, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• HeinzDo
        • Nov 2014

I certainly do not buy these tables again.

I certainly do not buy these tables again.
        If you can not import Pinball FX2, Pinball FX 3 will be deleted.

Comment

• Mako xOne
          • Aug 2014

I have 2 problems with 2 tables:

-Deadpool (does not appear to me) but if I have the other 2 tables installed (Venom & Civil War)

-Doctor Strange (does not appear to me) but if I have the other 2 tables installed (Captain America & Fantantic Four)

And those tables are not sold separately, what can I do?

Thank you.

Gamertag: Marion Cobretti
          Last edited by Mako xOne; 09-26-2017, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• B0BBY B0ULDERS
            • Sep 2012

All of my tables imported just fine, except for the Marvel: Vengance and Virtue pack.

Gamertag: Boulders 3030

Comment

• JungleJack
              • Sep 2017

Ok, just some more information that I have gathered. I am in the PS4 and still cannot use the "Import Table" function. It tells me I dont have any tables to import. I can how ever view the tables in Pinball FX3 and choose to buy them. It takes me to the PSN Store and it tells me they are free. So I can download a good portion of my previous tables, but not all of them at this moment.

Comment

• HeinzDo
                • Nov 2014

Windows 10

Well, I have Windows 10 and can not import a single table.
                In the shop I should buy everything new.

Comment

• MBeeching
                  • Dec 2016

FX2-FX3 table transfers

With the exception of Women of Power I own all the FX2 tables.
                  On the FX3 Store page the following packs are missing from my Steam library:

Marvel: Vengeance & Virtue
                  Marvel: Heavy Hitters
                  Marvel: Legends
                  Marvel: Cinematic
                  Star Wars: Unsung Heroes
                  Medieval Pack
                  Sci-Fi Pack

I was slightly concerned so I opened FX3 and linked my Steam account, it correctly shows 66/68 tables owned.
                  No change to the Steam store page so I must be careful not to buy them again by mistake.

Can't wait to play them this evening, thank you Zen!

Comment

• tfhfony
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Mar 2013

Right now on my PS4, 67 out ot 68 tables are working. Only Antman for some reason doesn't become available.
                    https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
                    https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

• Cactusrob
                      • Sep 2017

Originally posted by tfhfony
                      Right now on my PS4, 67 out ot 68 tables are working. Only Antman for some reason doesn't become available.
                      Me too.

Comment

• PainkillerJTL
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by McLovin
                        Hi everyone!

We are working super hard, it's a huge launch so we ask for a little help and patience from you! Thank you everyone for reporting the issues, they help a lot. We'll have some info on pincab supports as well!

Pinball FX3 Imports

Step One: Make sure you are signed in with the same account you used for previous Pinball FX2 / Zen Pinball 2 purchases.
                        Step Two: Download Pinball FX3 and enter the game.

Xbox One

When you arrive to the main Pinball FX3 dashboard, you will see an “Import Tables” message in the lower right corner. Just press the “X” button and the game will look for your previous purchases.

At the end of the process you will receive a message with the import status. Exit Pinball FX3 and restart the game.
                        Proceed to the My Collection screen and select your imported table. Select “Download & Play” to access your content.

If you weren’t able to import one of the following tables, please find their product page in the Store and download them manually: Fantastic Four, Captain America, Doctor Strange, Civil War, Deadpool, Venom, Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, Marvel’s Ant-Man, Star Wars™ Pinball: Star Wars Rebels™, Star Wars™ Pinball: Rogue One™, Epic Quest, Excalibur, Mars, Paranormal, Earth Defense.
                        For Xbox, after you click X to import tables, another quick way after it says tables have been imported (numbers are messed up as mine only said 34 but I had all 65 imported) - go to the Pinball FX3 game icon on your dashboard or in your games and apps menu. Click start on the icon and manage game. The scroll over to "install all" - you should see all the tables you own waiting in your queue underneath the game. I hope that makes sense.

Comment

• MultiForce
                          • Jul 2009

I think I learned "the hard way" on my PS4. I got a popup for every table/pack so I added to downloads for every one of them. There was no full list, like I got after checking again later.

What I did notice that after using the "Import tables" again after I thought I was finished, I got a list of all the tables. In that list there were some small 1.1MB ones that was not downloaded (unlocks?). Added them, downloaded, got to 65 of 68 and restarted FX3 to get to 68/68.

Comment

• (SiC)
                            • Aug 2009

61/64!

Still can't import Mars, Ant-Man and SW Rebels on PS4.

Comment

• Twigleaf
                              • Aug 2014

Unable to DL ANY tables XBOX One. This game WILL get deleted fast

It shows 109 tables are now linked to account.

After that, I am stuck in an endless XBOX STORE loop, where basically it cannot find the item.

As someone mentioned above.... I CANNOT manage game, and hit intall all for tables.

In fact, it is telling me I do not own ANY. The game says I have imported 109 tables (bug), but when it comes to actually being able to download tables, EVERY ONE of them costs full price, where they should be free.

This is round 2 of the same problem encountered when FX2 came out. Took them over 6 months to fix it.

I promise this will not stay on my HDD more than 3 days if this is not worked out, because this company is oblivious to how MS DRM licensing works.

They cannot even link properly to the store page.

Comment

Working...