Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Table FX3 Table Imports!

I have the same problem on windows 10. On my xbox one i have 58/68 tables it's ok and no problem with import , but on Win 10 i see 45/68 when i try import tables appears message "please wait" 10 second next message "Downloading table 0%" 1 second and finale message "an error occurred while downloading. Please try again later". If i try purchase one more time table appears message "Unknown error, please try again" And so it lasts for a few days. The only good news is that it works on Xbox one

Quote Originally Posted by PL_Szymi_PL View Post
    I have the same problem on windows 10. On my xbox one i have 58/68 tables it's ok and no problem with import , but on Win 10 i see 45/68 when i try import tables appears message "please wait" 10 second next message "Downloading table 0%" 1 second and finale message "an error occurred while downloading. Please try again later". If i try purchase one more time table appears message "Unknown error, please try again" And so it lasts for a few days. The only good news is that it works on Xbox one
    Same error messages here and it's been like this since launch. I wonder how long until this is fixed.

Thumbs down Windows 10 Import

I'm having the same issue. "No Tables Found". I even made sure Pinball FX2 and FX3 were on the same drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Freewheelin42 View Post
    Long time fan, the upgrade looks & plays fantastic, thank you very much.

Add another person with win 10 import errors, all originally xbox 360 fx2 purchases, I don't have an xbox one

The import tool has not worked for me at any stage, always the: "An error occurred while downloading. Please try again later." message.

Through persistence & work-arounds involving the xbox app & windows store, props to this poster for the help (ignore the fact it is a steam url, I'm not using fx3 on steam, nor is the poster, it's just where I found the work around for xbox360 > win 10 import) http://steamcommunity.com/app/442120...86297697904206

I have got most to import, but having trouble with some of the same ones as some others above, ones that I bought individually but are now in packs:

Zen Failed
    Epic Quest
    Excalibur
    Earth Defense
    Mars
    Paranormal

FYI: I own the rest as well, they all imported fine using the work-arounds

Marvel Failed
    Avengers Ultron
    GotG
    Venom
    Deadpool
    Civil War
    Doctor Strange
    Captain America
    Fantastic Four
    Ghost Rider
    Thor
    X-Men
    Moon Knight

FYI: 8 other marvel ones imported fine using the work-arounds, I don't own A-Force, Champions or Ant-Man yet.

I'd also already purchased all of star wars except the last 4 tables released, all pre-owned tables imported fine using the work-arounds, with these issues, not really game to buy the last 4 yet.

Aliens vs pinball, portal, & walking dead imported fine using the work-arounds.

I have from fx3 on windows successfully purchased the universal, bethesda & fox packs.

I have confidence you will sort it, I'll keep checking thanks for your efforts, & good luck.
    Update:

All my zen tables have now imported, thank you, & unlike the others, actually with the import tool, only time it has even come close to looking like it might work, it also imported "some" of the marvel tables I was missing, but I still am missing 7 of them.

Now when I try to import them, I am getting the message that there are no tables to import.

Marvel Still Failed
    Doctor Strange
    Captain America
    Fantastic Four
    Ghost Rider
    Thor
    X-Men
    Moon Knight

I would like to buy antman, but am unable to since it is now only available as part of a pack, & I already own the other tables in the pack.

I would also like to buy the only other 2 marvel tables I don't yet own (women of power), indications are that it will work, I can proceed to the final step without issue, but with all these problems, I don't yet have the confidence to follow through.

I would also like to buy the only other 4 tables I don't already own:

Star Wars Unsung Heroes: When clicking to purchase get error message "Unknown error, please try again", I don't own either table in the pack, I have tried numerous times over the last week, no luck.

Star Wars Force Awakens: Indications are that it will work, I can proceed to the final step without issue, but with all these problems, I don't have the confidence to follow through.

Angry still unable to import ant-man on ps4

Managed to install most of my previously purchased tables but FX3 still refusing to acknowledge that I have purchased Ant-man previously. All other (the complete collection) of marvel and star wars tables have now installed on my PS4. Have re-installed FX2 for now until fixed.

I've tried everything for Ant Man on PS4. Redownloading the demo pack, deleting the whole game and redownloading, restoring licences. I'm guessing we'll have to wait on another patch.

guys if you had trouble with the windows 10 store version imports, try again it seems something is changed because the import function on my windows 10 store version worked all of a sudden when retrying it.

Yep, currently downloading tables. I don't know what tables it's downloading and don't want to cancel the install just to find out. I'll update later when it's finished doing its business. Looking promising though

Default No import possible (Windows 10)

No import possible under Windows 10.
    The Pinball FX2 tables are still not being offered here.

Quote Originally Posted by HeinzDo View Post
    No import possible under Windows 10.
    The Pinball FX2 tables are still not being offered here.
    you have to use the windows 10 xbox app and click the store from there, search each pinball table / pack you owned in pinball fx2 (on 360) manually and click on the get button. I had to do this before that worked. The thing i was talking about was a problem with import tables being detected but the game unable to download them resulting in an download error message with retry option. That downloading part is what seems to be fixed.

Default No import possible (Windows 10)

I bought the Pinball FX2 tables under Windows 10.
    Not on an xbox (I never had one).
    And there is no import possible, no matter what I do.
    Windows 10 1709 (64bit ), Pinball FX3

Quote Originally Posted by HeinzDo View Post
    I bought the Pinball FX2 tables under Windows 10.
    Not on an xbox (I never had one).
    And there is no import possible, no matter what I do.
    Yes - waiting patiently for any official comment addressing Windows10 Pinball FX2 customers. There is definitely no import path from that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by joyrider3774 View Post
    guys if you had trouble with the windows 10 store version imports, try again it seems something is changed because the import function on my windows 10 store version worked all of a sudden when retrying it.
    Quote Originally Posted by robthehermit View Post
    Yep, currently downloading tables. I don't know what tables it's downloading and don't want to cancel the install just to find out. I'll update later when it's finished doing its business. Looking promising though
    I can also confirm that the rest of the tables that were bought for Xbox have finally downloaded on Win10 (non-Steam) FX3.

I loaded up the Win10 PC game yesterday, went to the first main menu screen, clicked X on the controller, and the tables started downloading, albeit fairly slowly.

Thanks for the fix Zen!

Side question - anyone know if buying the Dr. Strange table from this link will work in Win10 and XB1 FX3?
    https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/P...-57d27d3c2c6f#

Quote Originally Posted by DaverJ_Beta View Post
    Side question - anyone know if buying the Dr. Strange table from this link will work in Win10 and XB1 FX3?
    https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/P...-57d27d3c2c6f#
    FOLLOW-UP: I made a purchase from that link and it does not add the Dr. Strange table to FX3. I've sent an email to Zen support to see if there's anything I can do.

EDIT - CORRECTION: I got it to work. The solution is to purchase the table in the FX2 game, download the table to FX2, and then launch FX3 and hit X at the main menu. That will download Dr. Strange or any added FX2 game into FX3.

Sorry for the confusion!
    Last edited by DaverJ_Beta; Yesterday at 10:54 PM.

Default PS4 solution for the Antman table

In this post you can find how to get the Antman table import work on the PS4:

https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...Ant-Man-unlock

Zen Studio support should be ashamed for not be able to post this easy solution here in the forum (correct me, if I am wrong. But didn't find it.) Also in the table import FAQ is nothing about this.

Hope many PS4 player will find this thread and can play the Antman table, finally.

Quote Originally Posted by coiled string View Post
    Managed to install most of my previously purchased tables but FX3 still refusing to acknowledge that I have purchased Ant-man previously. All other (the complete collection) of marvel and star wars tables have now installed on my PS4. Have re-installed FX2 for now until fixed.
    Go to this thread for the solution:
    https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...Ant-Man-unlock