Table FX3 Table Imports!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cactusrob
    • Sep 2017

I've tried everything for Ant Man on PS4. Redownloading the demo pack, deleting the whole game and redownloading, restoring licences. I'm guessing we'll have to wait on another patch.

Comment

• joyrider3774
      Pinhead
      • Jan 2011

guys if you had trouble with the windows 10 store version imports, try again it seems something is changed because the import function on my windows 10 store version worked all of a sudden when retrying it.

Comment

• robthehermit
        Pinball Fan
        • Aug 2014

Yep, currently downloading tables. I don't know what tables it's downloading and don't want to cancel the install just to find out. I'll update later when it's finished doing its business. Looking promising though

Comment

• HeinzDo
          • Nov 2014

No import possible (Windows 10)

No import possible under Windows 10.
          The Pinball FX2 tables are still not being offered here.
          Windows 10 1709 (64bit ), Pinball FX3

Comment

• joyrider3774
            Pinhead
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by HeinzDo
            No import possible under Windows 10.
            The Pinball FX2 tables are still not being offered here.
            you have to use the windows 10 xbox app and click the store from there, search each pinball table / pack you owned in pinball fx2 (on 360) manually and click on the get button. I had to do this before that worked. The thing i was talking about was a problem with import tables being detected but the game unable to download them resulting in an download error message with retry option. That downloading part is what seems to be fixed.

Comment

• HeinzDo
              • Nov 2014

No import possible (Windows 10)

I bought the Pinball FX2 tables under Windows 10.
              Not on an xbox (I never had one).
              And there is no import possible, no matter what I do.
              Windows 10 1709 (64bit ), Pinball FX3

Comment

• AdamD
                • Oct 2015

Originally posted by HeinzDo
                I bought the Pinball FX2 tables under Windows 10.
                Not on an xbox (I never had one).
                And there is no import possible, no matter what I do.
                Yes - waiting patiently for any official comment addressing Windows10 Pinball FX2 customers. There is definitely no import path from that scenario.

Comment

• DaverJ_Beta
                  • Jun 2017

Originally posted by joyrider3774
                  guys if you had trouble with the windows 10 store version imports, try again it seems something is changed because the import function on my windows 10 store version worked all of a sudden when retrying it.
                  Originally posted by robthehermit
                  Yep, currently downloading tables. I don't know what tables it's downloading and don't want to cancel the install just to find out. I'll update later when it's finished doing its business. Looking promising though
                  I can also confirm that the rest of the tables that were bought for Xbox have finally downloaded on Win10 (non-Steam) FX3.

I loaded up the Win10 PC game yesterday, went to the first main menu screen, clicked X on the controller, and the tables started downloading, albeit fairly slowly.

Thanks for the fix Zen!

Side question - anyone know if buying the Dr. Strange table from this link will work in Win10 and XB1 FX3?

Comment

• DaverJ_Beta
                    • Jun 2017

Originally posted by DaverJ_Beta
                    Side question - anyone know if buying the Dr. Strange table from this link will work in Win10 and XB1 FX3?
                    https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/P...-57d27d3c2c6f#
                    FOLLOW-UP: I made a purchase from that link and it does not add the Dr. Strange table to FX3. I've sent an email to Zen support to see if there's anything I can do.

EDIT - CORRECTION: I got it to work. The solution is to purchase the table in the FX2 game, download the table to FX2, and then launch FX3 and hit X at the main menu. That will download Dr. Strange or any added FX2 game into FX3.

Sorry for the confusion!
                    Last edited by DaverJ_Beta; 10-17-2017, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Lippi
                      • Jul 2017

PS4 solution for the Antman table

In this post you can find how to get the Antman table import work on the PS4:

Zen Studio support should be ashamed for not be able to post this easy solution here in the forum (correct me, if I am wrong. But didn't find it.) Also in the table import FAQ is nothing about this.

Hope many PS4 player will find this thread and can play the Antman table, finally.

Comment

• Lippi
                        • Jul 2017

Originally posted by coiled string
                        Managed to install most of my previously purchased tables but FX3 still refusing to acknowledge that I have purchased Ant-man previously. All other (the complete collection) of marvel and star wars tables have now installed on my PS4. Have re-installed FX2 for now until fixed.
                        Go to this thread for the solution:

Comment

• TXF001
                          • May 2016

Probably a stupid question..but..

I have an account that bought 2 tables on Windows 10, for FX2(Civil War and Aliens). Quite a while ago now. Is there any way to import them to FX3 on Xbox? I don't have a working PC at the moment so all my Pinball is on Xbox, and I just remembered I had those tables and thought maybe I could get them.

Comment

• Boulderdash
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • Sep 2011

Thanks for the friendly e-mail support. It's all working now.

Comment

• Scarl3tPirat3
                              Pinhead
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by Scarl3tPirat3
                              I have a workaround to get single tables, not going to say anything yet as I need 3 of them and don't want this method stopped before I have them because i'm not prepared to pay for tables I already have just to get one I haven't got; but once I have all 3 I will let you know how to do it.
                              OK what I did was to buy the individual tables or cheaper priced packs for FX2 then once it was installed I imported it to FX3 I didn't even pay for individual tables as I earned Microsoft points by searching with Bing and doing quizzes then exchanged the points for a £3 or £5 Microsoft voucher Which I bought the Xbox tables with, alas FX2 has been removed from the store now so even if you still have FX2 installed you can't buy the tables, found that out this morning trying to buy Paranormal ended up buying the FX3 version of Walking Dead, surely tables that were sold solo for FX2 should be available solo for FX 3, I'm not buying a pack for £8 just to get 1 table I don't own (saying that they might be working on it as I noticed the SciFi pack paranormal comes in wasn't on the store today).

Comment

• joyrider3774
                                Pinhead
                                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Scarl3tPirat3
                                OK what I did was to buy the individual tables or cheaper priced packs for FX2 then once it was installed I imported it to FX3 I didn't even pay for individual tables as I earned Microsoft points by searching with Bing and doing quizzes then exchanged the points for a £3 or £5 Microsoft voucher Which I bought the Xbox tables with, alas FX2 has been removed from the store now so even if you still have FX2 installed you can't buy the tables, found that out this morning trying to buy Paranormal ended up buying the FX3 version of Walking Dead, surely tables that were sold solo for FX2 should be available solo for FX 3, I'm not buying a pack for £8 just to get 1 table I don't own (saying that they might be working on it as I noticed the SciFi pack paranormal comes in wasn't on the store today).
                                They are still listed for xbox 360 and i bought them from there ingame just a few days ago, then for some i needed with win 10 store work around (buy pfx2 xbox one individual tables, actually just press get to get the license as you own them) to make import work on fx3. Unfortunatly i had never owned / bought pinball fx2 on xbox one as i had just bought it beginning of the month so i can't "get" it anymore, store page says it's unavailable and pindball FX2 or Pinball FX2 windows 10 edition don't seem to have an import feature or give access to the bought tables, but i guess there was never an import path like this because play anywhere was not available at that time) not certain what system you are refering to though.

Comment

Working...