Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Table FX3 Table Imports!

Default Table FX3 Table Imports!

Hi everyone!

We are working super hard, it's a huge launch so we ask for a little help and patience from you! Thank you everyone for reporting the issues, they help a lot. We'll have some info on pincab supports as well!

Pinball FX3 Imports

Step One: Make sure you are signed in with the same account you used for previous Pinball FX2 / Zen Pinball 2 purchases.
    Step Two: Download Pinball FX3 and enter the game.

Xbox One

Link your account in order to be able to import your previous purchases.
    When you arrive to the main Pinball FX3 dashboard, you will see an “Import Tables” message in the lower right corner. Just press the “X” button and the game will look for your previous purchases.

At the end of the process you will receive a message with the import status. Exit Pinball FX3 and restart the game.
    Proceed to the My Collection screen and select your imported table. Select “Download & Play” to access your content.

If you weren’t able to import one of the following tables, please find their product page in the Store and download them manually: Fantastic Four, Captain America, Doctor Strange, Civil War, Deadpool, Venom, Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, Marvel’s Ant-Man, Star Wars™ Pinball: Star Wars Rebels™, Star Wars™ Pinball: Rogue One™, Epic Quest, Excalibur, Mars, Paranormal, Earth Defense.

Windows 10

When you arrive to the main Pinball FX3 dashboard, you will see an “Import Tables” message in the lower right corner. Just hit the space bar and the game will look for your previous purchases. This request may take some time and even time out depending on a number of factors. Exit Pinball FX3 and restart the game. Repeat the same process and your tables will begin downloading.

PlayStation 4

You can choose to link your account or not, this is not mandatory for importing your previous purchases.
    Pinball FX3 will ask you to import tables. Select “Import”, let the game process. Your products ready to import will be populated in a download list. Confirm the list and they will begin to download.

Steam

You can choose to link your account or not, this is not mandatory for importing your previous purchases.
    Your previously purchased tables should be ready to play immediately.

Default Windows 10 - No import possible

No tables were found to import.

That's all I get.
    After a few seconds.

From what I can see now, we need to buy alot of content again. Tables like Ant-Man, that previously where sold solo, are now in packs. And we need to buy those packs to get those old tables back. Same with Star Wars. Hope this gets fixed, cause that is kind of a bummer right now.

Also, it tells me I have no tables at all.
    Last edited by JungleJack; 09-26-2017 at 03:26 PM.

Default I certainly do not buy these tables again.

I certainly do not buy these tables again.
    If you can not import Pinball FX2, Pinball FX 3 will be deleted.

I have 2 problems with 2 tables:

-Deadpool (does not appear to me) but if I have the other 2 tables installed (Venom & Civil War)

-Doctor Strange (does not appear to me) but if I have the other 2 tables installed (Captain America & Fantantic Four)

And those tables are not sold separately, what can I do?

Thank you.

Gamertag: Marion Cobretti
    Last edited by Mako xOne; 09-26-2017 at 04:02 PM.

All of my tables imported just fine, except for the Marvel: Vengance and Virtue pack.

Gamertag: Boulders 3030

Ok, just some more information that I have gathered. I am in the PS4 and still cannot use the "Import Table" function. It tells me I dont have any tables to import. I can how ever view the tables in Pinball FX3 and choose to buy them. It takes me to the PSN Store and it tells me they are free. So I can download a good portion of my previous tables, but not all of them at this moment.

Default Windows 10

Well, I have Windows 10 and can not import a single table.
    In the shop I should buy everything new.

Default FX2-FX3 table transfers

With the exception of Women of Power I own all the FX2 tables.
    On the FX3 Store page the following packs are missing from my Steam library:

Marvel: Vengeance & Virtue
    Marvel: Heavy Hitters
    Marvel: Legends
    Marvel: Cinematic
    Star Wars: Unsung Heroes
    Medieval Pack
    Sci-Fi Pack

I was slightly concerned so I opened FX3 and linked my Steam account, it correctly shows 66/68 tables owned.
    No change to the Steam store page so I must be careful not to buy them again by mistake.

Can't wait to play them this evening, thank you Zen!

Right now on my PS4, 67 out ot 68 tables are working. Only Antman for some reason doesn't become available.

Quote Originally Posted by tfhfony View Post
    Right now on my PS4, 67 out ot 68 tables are working. Only Antman for some reason doesn't become available.
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Hi everyone!

We are working super hard, it's a huge launch so we ask for a little help and patience from you! Thank you everyone for reporting the issues, they help a lot. We'll have some info on pincab supports as well!

Pinball FX3 Imports

Step One: Make sure you are signed in with the same account you used for previous Pinball FX2 / Zen Pinball 2 purchases.
    Step Two: Download Pinball FX3 and enter the game.

Xbox One

When you arrive to the main Pinball FX3 dashboard, you will see an “Import Tables” message in the lower right corner. Just press the “X” button and the game will look for your previous purchases.

At the end of the process you will receive a message with the import status. Exit Pinball FX3 and restart the game.
    Proceed to the My Collection screen and select your imported table. Select “Download & Play” to access your content.

If you weren’t able to import one of the following tables, please find their product page in the Store and download them manually: Fantastic Four, Captain America, Doctor Strange, Civil War, Deadpool, Venom, Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, Marvel’s Ant-Man, Star Wars™ Pinball: Star Wars Rebels™, Star Wars™ Pinball: Rogue One™, Epic Quest, Excalibur, Mars, Paranormal, Earth Defense.
    For Xbox, after you click X to import tables, another quick way after it says tables have been imported (numbers are messed up as mine only said 34 but I had all 65 imported) - go to the Pinball FX3 game icon on your dashboard or in your games and apps menu. Click start on the icon and manage game. The scroll over to "install all" - you should see all the tables you own waiting in your queue underneath the game. I hope that makes sense.

I think I learned "the hard way" on my PS4. I got a popup for every table/pack so I added to downloads for every one of them. There was no full list, like I got after checking again later.

What I did notice that after using the "Import tables" again after I thought I was finished, I got a list of all the tables. In that list there were some small 1.1MB ones that was not downloaded (unlocks?). Added them, downloaded, got to 65 of 68 and restarted FX3 to get to 68/68.

Default 61/64!

Still can't import Mars, Ant-Man and SW Rebels on PS4.

Default Unable to DL ANY tables XBOX One. This game WILL get deleted fast

It shows 109 tables are now linked to account.

After that, I am stuck in an endless XBOX STORE loop, where basically it cannot find the item.

As someone mentioned above.... I CANNOT manage game, and hit intall all for tables.

In fact, it is telling me I do not own ANY. The game says I have imported 109 tables (bug), but when it comes to actually being able to download tables, EVERY ONE of them costs full price, where they should be free.

This is round 2 of the same problem encountered when FX2 came out. Took them over 6 months to fix it.

I promise this will not stay on my HDD more than 3 days if this is not worked out, because this company is oblivious to how MS DRM licensing works.

They cannot even link properly to the store page.

Quote Originally Posted by Twigleaf View Post
    It shows 109 tables are now linked to account.

After that, I am stuck in an endless XBOX STORE loop, where basically it cannot find the item.

As someone mentioned above.... I CANNOT manage game, and hit intall all for tables.

In fact, it is telling me I do not own ANY. The game says I have imported 109 tables (bug), but when it comes to actually being able to download tables, EVERY ONE of them costs full price, where they should be free.

This is round 2 of the same problem encountered when FX2 came out. Took them over 6 months to fix it.

I promise this will not stay on my HDD more than 3 days if this is not worked out, because this company is oblivious to how MS DRM licensing works.

They cannot even link properly to the store page.
    I'm having the same issue. It says 200 tables (huh?) have been linked but none of them are after closing and restarting. If I look up a table I know I own on the store, like Mars, it's not downloadable, just says "Not Sold Separately". I also had the FX2 issues.

Default Balls of Glory import issue on PS4

All the tables I bought seemed to import no problem... except for Balls of Glory. For some reason I can play Family Guy and Bob's Burgers, but not Archer or American Dad. I don't believe that they are available for sale separately. Help?

Default Steam importing

The first time I started up on Steam, only about half of my tables imported.

Exited the game, started again, and they're all there. Yay!

I notice though that because of the way the new packs were created for what were formerly single tables, I have packs under FX3 that Steam doesn't show me owning, even though I have all the tables in the pack. I imagine that could cause problems for some people later, as they might accidentally re-buy the packs that they own all the tables in. Once all the problems are cleared up, you might want to consider marking those packs as "owned" for people that had all the tables.

Also, maybe a way for people to buy tables they are missing. For example, if you missed Ant-Man, there's no way to buy it without rebuying the Cinematics pack. Maybe provide people an upgrade path? (I know that right now you can buy the FX2 version, but that might not always be there.)

Default cant import 1 table

Hi I have successfully imported all my tables but I cant Import Antman which now seems to be part of a 3 table pack it keeps telling me I need to pay 7.99 for the 3 tables (I have imported the other two in the pack successfully!) Help !!!!

I have the same issue with Antman too

Default And Windows 10-Users?

And what about Windows 10 users?
    When can they finally import their tables from Pinball FX2?
    I don't want to wait there weeks / month.

Same issue.

Default Issue with ant-man

Same issue for me too:

All my tables are imported excepted Ant-Man (67/68)

Hi everyone

Same issue in FRANCE, 67/68 Table import: AntMan missing!

Have an good day, Gilles

Default Windows 10 from Xbox

I tried import with Windows 10 and only Star Wars and The Walking Dead tables where imported.

I've never used Pinball FX2 on Xbox One only 360 (bought new tables and imported tables from Pinball FX1).

Is there any chance that more of the tables are imported or would this only work on xbox one?

Have you flicked through the screen for the page that says Import tables (there is a button prompt at the bottom right ▄ for PS X for Xbox) they don't automatically show up.

Default Got em all

pinballfx3.jpg

Im on ps4 in US. Loving it. Thanks Zen.
    Last edited by cantankerous--; 09-27-2017 at 10:52 AM.

Default Cant import from Windows 10

My windows 10 tables wont import.

Default Joining the choir

Same as everyone else. Antman won't import. PS4

Default ps4

can't get might of the first order to work it says download demo version or buy and i already own it on zen pinball 2 gamertag :d1m0ns3ay4r

Default Issue with ant-man

I just saw on Facebook that they are aware about ant-man issue and they are working on it

I got Antman to download on my XB1, thnx to a tip, either here or on FB.
    After clicking import tables, I bypassed installing from the MS store.
    Went into "manage game" on the FX3 icon on the main screen of Xbox.
    All of the tables I own were waiting under "ready to install".
    Selected Antman to download individually.

Same thing with Rogue One (I think a few here were having issues with that table).
    Last edited by JaySTeeY; 09-27-2017 at 02:26 PM.
    XBL GT - JaySTeeY
    casual pinball player, looking for friendly competition

Only Steam version is proper here.

- All tables is imported on Steam, but some DLC still lists as not owned in store even after complete import.

Console version imports is buggy:

- My Xbox One, PS4 and Win 10 version can't import the oldest 4 tables, and maybe more than those. Majority is imported on both atleast.

Since its not released on Wii U, i couldn't check import there.
    Last edited by V3ntilator; 09-27-2017 at 02:42 PM.

Default Same for me on PS4

Same here. Some packages are still locked. In my case its:

Hard Hitters
    Marvel Legends
    Sci-Fi Pack
    Medieval Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Kumbao View Post
    Same here. Some packages are still locked. In my case its:

Hard Hitters
    Marvel Legends
    Sci-Fi Pack
    Medieval Pack
    Several of mine were that way as well, but Zen sales a variety of packs and I purchased ant man separately and not as one of the marvel bulk packs. Anyway, Im on ps4 in the US and have all 68 tables

Quote Originally Posted by mmitch079 View Post
    I'm having the same issue. It says 200 tables (huh?) have been linked but none of them are after closing and restarting. If I look up a table I know I own on the store, like Mars, it's not downloadable, just says "Not Sold Separately". I also had the FX2 issues.

Yes. None of this makes any sense. I am seriously wondering if anyone has gotten ANY XBOX One tables to import over that they originally bought on the 360. I stuck with Zen Studios for years, and when FX2 came out... it literally took about 4 to 6 months before my tables would import. Obviously, I do not own them all, but I would say I own about 80 to 90% of the tables. Which is why it shows 109 tables imported. You are getting 200 imported, but we all know there is only about 68 tables.

For me, it all goes downhill from there. The tables appear in the menu, but there is absolutely NO WAY to download them without paying full price. It says " Enjoy all your upgraded tables, and even lists them as owned ". Well, that obviously doesn't work right. lol

Again, no way to hit manage game, install tables manually either. They are literally NOT in the XBOX one store database, and Zen has not set up their game to look for old purchases. This is not rocket science, and they are making it harder than it actually is. EVERY table is indexed as a purchase, but right now, their software is only looking at things purchased since Microsoft merged the xbox store with the microsoft store. The only people I know of on the X1, who could import, are the once who purchased for FX2 on the Xbox One. There have always been 2 ways to buy those tables... the 360 version, or the X1 version. Of course buying the 360 version would import to X1, but not vice versa. They KNEW this before this game was published, yet they run the same system knowing the games will not import that way. Just have the game look at ALL table versions, and work it out with Microsoft. The reason I don't believe them, is that the game is not even looking for purchases outside of the Xbox One FX2 versions.

Yes. None of this makes any sense. I am seriously wondering if anyone has gotten ANY XBOX One tables to import over that they originally bought on the 360. I stuck with Zen Studios for years, and when FX2 came out... it literally took about 4 to 6 months before my tables would import. Obviously, I do not own them all, but I would say I own about 80 to 90% of the tables. Which is why it shows 109 tables imported. You are getting 200 imported, but we all know there is only about 68 tables.

For me, it all goes downhill from there. The tables appear in the menu, but there is absolutely NO WAY to download them without paying full price. It says " Enjoy all your upgraded tables, and even lists them as owned ". Well, that obviously doesn't work right. lol

Again, no way to hit manage game, install tables manually either. They are literally NOT in the XBOX one store database, and Zen has not set up their game to look for old purchases. This is not rocket science, and they are making it harder than it actually is. EVERY table is indexed as a purchase, but right now, their software is only looking at things purchased since Microsoft merged the xbox store with the microsoft store. The only people I know of on the X1, who could import, are the once who purchased for FX2 on the Xbox One. There have always been 2 ways to buy those tables... the 360 version, or the X1 version. Of course buying the 360 version would import to X1, but not vice versa. They KNEW this before this game was published, yet they run the same system knowing the games will not import that way. Just have the game look at ALL table versions, and work it out with Microsoft. The reason I don't believe them, is that the game is not even looking for purchases outside of the Xbox One FX2 versions.
    A lot of the things that you say aren't working worked fine for me (I originally purchased on 360, tables DO appear in xbox store as "owned", etc.), so I don't think you should make blanket statements like that.

XB1 here also, seems to work for me...
    I manually installed a few this morning (including Antman) by going to "manage game" via the FX3 icon on the main XB screen.
    All of my owned games were under the "ready to install" list.
    My progress seemed to be okay this morn also, from the few tables I played last nite.
    XBL GT - JaySTeeY

I purchased 60% of my tables on 360 and the rest on Xbox One and they all imported fine. I did import everything to PFX2 on Xbox One from 360 before they were imported to PFX3 though if that makes any difference.

Default Venom

After getting everything imported, it seems that I don't have Venom, even though I do have the other 2 tables in the bundle, and it isn't sold separately. Is this a known issue, and what will be the fix?

I have a lot of tables purchased in Pinball FX2 Windows 10 version but when I select the import table's option the game says there are no tables to import. Help please! My gamertag is armandotrom

Default Guardians of the Galaxy

My issue is with the Guardians table on Xbox One. It is my only previously purchased table that failed to import. Import sends me to the Microsoft store where I am told this table is not sold separately. Thanks for anything you can do to help.

Jim

Default Also hoping to hear something regarding the WIndows 10 table imports

Purchased a handful of tables in Pinball FX2 in the Windows Store, and followed the given direction to make sure I'm logged in with the same Xbox account, then click the space bar ... tells me there are no tables to import.

I'm additionally concerned that when importing does work, that it may do an incomplete job of it - it looks like a lot more tables are only sold in bundles in Pinball FX3, rather than individually. Will I be able to import my Avengers table, though I don't have most of the other tables that it is now bundled with?

Quote Originally Posted by TcT View Post
    I tried import with Windows 10 and only Star Wars and The Walking Dead tables where imported.

I've never used Pinball FX2 on Xbox One only 360 (bought new tables and imported tables from Pinball FX1).

Is there any chance that more of the tables are imported or would this only work on xbox one?
    I got all of my xbox 360 purchases to transfer to windows 10 FX3 finally. First I had to search the store and find the tables in fx2 for xbox. I told it to download the xbox one version (for free because of cross play) on my computer even though I don't have an xbox one. Next I started the pinball fx3 game for windows 10 and pressed spacebar to import on the main menu. It only found a couple of tables. I let those tables download and install then closed and reopened the game. This took about 5 times and got every table I had purchased.

The only problem I have now is that any tables in a pack that I only have one or two tables won't let me purchase. Such as I have civil war but can't purchase the pack with venom in it because it also contains civil war. I think that purchasing the fx2 table for xbox through the windows store will allow me to get the tables. I haven't tested it out yet.

Hopefully this helps a couple of you out.

Question Windows 10 import error

After I bought a few packs (Unsing Heroes Pack, Sci-Fi Pack, Medival Pack) I was unable to import, download and play them. I bought the packs from the windows 10 store because buying these packs in-game gave an error ("Unknown Error. Please try again later")

It would be great to play these packs soon because the windows 10 version of Pinball FX3 is just fantastic.
    Last edited by Boulderdash; 09-28-2017 at 08:04 PM.

I have an issue where only one table imported for me.. I purchased quite a few tables over the years on my xbox and I am unable to import any of them.. my accounts are the same so they should be linked together.. any suggestions? I see this did work for some people yet it didn't work for others.. any possible fix for this?

*update

so I checked my xbox account and I do only see one table.. years ago I had a different email i used for xbox and I did account move to a new email address.. i wonder if somehow it caused an issue.. I am missing all my pinball purchases.. but when i start up the game on xbox I see all my tables purchased using my current account.. any way I can fix this?
    Last edited by Dariusz; 09-29-2017 at 02:36 AM.

I purchased all tables on XBox 360. All tables imported fine into Pinball FX2. When I try to import them into Pinball FX3, I get an error saying that there are no tables to import.

Please help. Thanks!

gamertag: CroutonCrusader

Any word on fixing the table imports on windows 10?

I've got all 68 tables in my collection installed on Xbox One, but I am currently unable to install any of the following packs on Win 10:

Zen Collection -
    Medieval Pack
    Sci-Fi Pack

Marvel Collection -
    Cinematic Pack
    Heavy Hitters Pack
    Legends Pack

Star Wars Collection -
    Unsung Heroes Pack

I will say though, that other than the teething problems you guys are having FX3 is fantastic effort, and better than FX2 in just about every way (except no South Park tables, I'm really going to miss those). Well done guys.

i don't understand why cross platform imports don't work. You create your own (zen) accounts for pinball fx and let people login using that zen account (or link against it) you sync the tables we have on each platform we have and next time we log in on another platform using same zen account you unlock them. It seems there must be some zen account now since we have to link against it so why not make it use a password & login we use on each platform

Default Steam - only SOME imported

Is there a reason I lost some of the Marvel's, and some of the classics like Epic Quest and Excalibur, Paranormal and Mars and Earth Defense? I would say about 70% just showed up on Steam but the rest expect me to buy them again.

Quote Originally Posted by joyrider3774 View Post
    i don't understand why cross platform imports don't work. You create your own (zen) accounts for pinball fx and let people login using that zen account (or link against it) you sync the tables we have on each platform we have and next time we log in on another platform using same zen account you unlock them. It seems there must be some zen account now since we have to link against it so why not make it use a password & login we use on each platform
    Because if you have bought them on the XBOX network, Sony will not make any money if you can download them for free on the PSN Store. Please understand that the income from the stores is a major part of the console revenue for Microsoft, Sony & Nintendo.

Quote Originally Posted by steven120566 View Post
    Is there a reason I lost some of the Marvel's, and some of the classics like Epic Quest and Excalibur, Paranormal and Mars and Earth Defense? I would say about 70% just showed up on Steam but the rest expect me to buy them again.
    It's a glitch on the Steam store due to the new table packs, the FX2 tables you already own should all be available in-game.
    Seems like a bit of a nightmare to fix e.g. Epic Quest owners could accidentally get a free copy of Excalibur.

Default Linking accounts?

i don't understand why cross platform imports don't work. You create your own (zen) accounts for pinball fx and let people login using that zen account (or link against it) you sync the tables we have[...]
    I've started up PS4, Steam and Windows 10 versions of the game and each time 'linking the account to a Zen account' meant pressing a button to agree to the process. My XBOX and PS4 accounts have the same name, though there's no reason to suppose that proves anything. There's absolutely nothing to indicate that the three are linked to or linkable to the same account (not that that would be a bad idea in future, even if just for merging friends lists). Did I miss something?

Default Now, it's right.

Yep, they are all there now. They must have fixed it.

Default Xbox One and Windows 10

Xbox One - When I import it says I have 135 tables and then kicks me out to store. None of them show up in my ready to download.

Windows 10 - It says I have no tables to import

My gaming PC is being repaired so I am using my old one, there were some lag issues so decided to uninstall/reinstall, my problem is that last night I purchased the Marvel Season 2 Bundle on Xbox, after reinstalling on windows 10 I hit the space bar to import and noticed I was missing Ant Man, Avengers the Rise of Ultron, Gaurdians of the Galaxy, Venom, Dead Pool and Civil War, I hit space bar again and it said no tables had been found, I went to the bundle to try and download it (as I already own it) and it said there was an error.

Also as a side note I also tried the steam version it linked to my account but showed no tables except Sorcerors Lair and it doesn't tell you a key to press to import them.

That's pretty much the same list I was missing, along with some of the Zen originalds (sci-fi and medieval ones). All of a sudden, they imported after a couple of days. Odd, ain't it? Hope yours gets resolved.

i just bought an xbox one and installed pinball fx 3. I also had an xbox 360 with pinball fx2 it seems to detect some tables but not all. Also for some reason it can't import 3 tables, when i click import it keeps saying it found 3 tables now and "tries" to open the store pages. With the first table it tries to import i'm redirected to the main pinball fx 3 page and don't see anything to download, with the 2 others it tries to import i get a search error in the xbox store.

I'm located in belgium europe, maybe the item it's trying to search for is not availible in the store for my country ? i can't tell which tables it tries to import

Default Help narrow the issue down then for a lot of us.

Quote Originally Posted by boyjohn View Post
    A lot of the things that you say aren't working worked fine for me (I originally purchased on 360, tables DO appear in xbox store as "owned", etc.), so I don't think you should make blanket statements like that.

Blanket statement or not. Lets bypass that and get down to why nothing is working for a lot of us on the XBOX One. What is the common factor why I, nor my friends with access to any tables other than the 1 Free one ( Sorc Lair ).

Things we know.

The individual tables from the XBOX One store page ( console screen ), lists all tables as items that are " not sold seperately ". Cannot DL them.
    There is NO way to import/install tables from the Game management screen.
    The Table import function still works fine on FX 2. Not on FX3
    I do NOT have any Win 10 devices. The new PlayAnywhere (PA) system relies on this for new purchases, Does it modify account that you own a MS table?
    The "new" version of the tables are listed as PA, so they work with Xbox and PC Win10, but is it looking at the correct table to download? ( This is the part I think is broken ). The import option is not directing to the proper tables for many of us.

Since you ARE able to import tables, have you previously imported any into your Win 10 library? If so, that might be the DRM hiccup. Of all my friends, nobody can import tables from their 360 library, EXCEPT some exceptions with friends who have previously used a Win 10 device to import tables. However that has nothing to do with XBOX importing, unless it saves info to an account or something?

Literally, when I try to import tables.. It tells me.. 109 tables imported. The person posted below me owns more tables, so it shows 200 for him.
    We know there is only approx. 68 tables... so something there is either messing things up, or the new system from when they split the 360 purchases seperately from the XOne/Win10 store may be a problem. Right now, the game is literally useless trying to import ANYthing. It goes to non-existent store pages. This is a permanent loop, and no way to stop the game from trying to load the non-existent store page. I am sure it is trying to find each table to download, but it cannot. Only solution is to KILL / Quit the FX 3 app.

What I would ask first, is have you imported any tables into a Win 10 device, perhaps where it will then record you as " owning " that table. My purchase history shows that I own 80% of all the tables, but they were bought FOR the 360 platforms Pinball FX 1 & FX2. I have never bought a FX2 Xbox One table. Basically there are now 3 or 4 different DRM license sets for the same table. ( The original FX 1 table, the FX2 360 table, the FX2 Xbox One Table...and finally the tables for new people as brand new FX3 tables under the PlayAnywhere system.) Apparently the individual tables are locked for many of us, but there has to be a common problem causing this.

I hope Zen Devs are reading, and can help shed some light, or at least allow for support tickets. Providing proof of ownership is no problem, but the people at microsoft are not going to unlock all these FX3 tables just because I own them on FX 1/2. The Zen Devs have to handle the importing fixes.

Blanket statement or not. Lets bypass that and get down to why nothing is working for a lot of us on the XBOX One. What is the common factor why I, nor my friends with access to any tables other than the 1 Free one ( Sorc Lair ).

Things we know.

The individual tables from the XBOX One store page ( console screen ), lists all tables as items that are " not sold seperately ". Cannot DL them.
    There is NO way to import/install tables from the Game management screen.
    The Table import function still works fine on FX 2. Not on FX3
    I do NOT have any Win 10 devices. The new PlayAnywhere (PA) system relies on this for new purchases, Does it modify account that you own a MS table?
    The "new" version of the tables are listed as PA, so they work with Xbox and PC Win10, but is it looking at the correct table to download? ( This is the part I think is broken ). The import option is not directing to the proper tables for many of us.

Since you ARE able to import tables, have you previously imported any into your Win 10 library? If so, that might be the DRM hiccup. Of all my friends, nobody can import tables from their 360 library, EXCEPT some exceptions with friends who have previously used a Win 10 device to import tables. However that has nothing to do with XBOX importing, unless it saves info to an account or something?

Literally, when I try to import tables.. It tells me.. 109 tables imported. The person posted below me owns more tables, so it shows 200 for him.
    We know there is only approx. 68 tables... so something there is either messing things up, or the new system from when they split the 360 purchases seperately from the XOne/Win10 store may be a problem. Right now, the game is literally useless trying to import ANYthing. It goes to non-existent store pages. This is a permanent loop, and no way to stop the game from trying to load the non-existent store page. I am sure it is trying to find each table to download, but it cannot. Only solution is to KILL / Quit the FX 3 app.

What I would ask first, is have you imported any tables into a Win 10 device, perhaps where it will then record you as " owning " that table. My purchase history shows that I own 80% of all the tables, but they were bought FOR the 360 platforms Pinball FX 1 & FX2. I have never bought a FX2 Xbox One table. Basically there are now 3 or 4 different DRM license sets for the same table. ( The original FX 1 table, the FX2 360 table, the FX2 Xbox One Table...and finally the tables for new people as brand new FX3 tables under the PlayAnywhere system.) Apparently the individual tables are locked for many of us, but there has to be a common problem causing this.

I hope Zen Devs are reading, and can help shed some light, or at least allow for support tickets. Providing proof of ownership is no problem, but the people at microsoft are not going to unlock all these FX3 tables just because I own them on FX 1/2. The Zen Devs have to handle the importing fixes.
    I am only using an Xbox One, I didn't see anything in your original comment about Win 10, so sorry if I misunderstood

Unhappy Tables will not import although bought on PS3/PS4 previously

Basically none of the tables contained in the cinematic pack will import on my PS4,

Namely

Ant-Man
    Guardians of the Galaxy,
    Venom
    Fantastic Four

also
    Star wars Rebels will not import

Quote Originally Posted by Dariusz View Post
    I have an issue where only one table imported for me.. I purchased quite a few tables over the years on my xbox and I am unable to import any of them.. my accounts are the same so they should be linked together.. any suggestions? I see this did work for some people yet it didn't work for others.. any possible fix for this?

*update

so I checked my xbox account and I do only see one table.. years ago I had a different email i used for xbox and I did account move to a new email address.. i wonder if somehow it caused an issue.. I am missing all my pinball purchases.. but when i start up the game on xbox I see all my tables purchased using my current account.. any way I can fix this?
    This is my update to this quoted post.. I managed to get all my tables imported.. finally! ZEN did not make it easy as I had all my tables (the ones that can be imported) on xbox360.. only way to get my tables was to sign into xbox app in windows10 and go into the store there and select xbox one and search all the tables I owned and from there add them to my xbox one profile.. after that I could go into the windows10 pinball fx3 and try to import the tables which would error out.. I would then have to restart the game and import the tables again and that would start the download.. I officially now have all my previous tables and due to that fact I say great job ZEN Studios! This will surely make me spend my money on the additional tables... One last thing to add tho.. I do not see a way to purchase single tables in pinball FX3 and I think that should be fixed.. there are only bundles available and if I own some of the tables in that bundle, then it can not be downloaded.

This is my update to this quoted post.. I managed to get all my tables imported.. finally! ZEN did not make it easy as I had all my tables (the ones that can be imported) on xbox360.. only way to get my tables was to sign into xbox app in windows10 and go into the store there and select xbox one and search all the tables I owned and from there add them to my xbox one profile.. after that I could go into the windows10 pinball fx3 and try to import the tables which would error out.. I would then have to restart the game and import the tables again and that would start the download.. I officially now have all my previous tables and due to that fact I say great job ZEN Studios! This will surely make me spend my money on the additional tables... One last thing to add tho.. I do not see a way to purchase single tables in pinball FX3 and I think that should be fixed.. there are only bundles available and if I own some of the tables in that bundle, then it can not be downloaded.
    Not everyone has a xbox one, and I haven't plans of purchasing one.

Quote Originally Posted by armandotrom View Post
    Not everyone has a xbox one, and I haven't plans of purchasing one.
    i don't have one either.. i went from xbox360.. my write up was aimed at people going from xbox360 to pinball px3 on windows10 directly that don't have a xboxone..

Default Ant Man not imported

Hello there,

I'm on PS4 and all the tables except one were imported.

The missing one : Ant man which is in a pack, so it says : 67/68 tables (yes i bought them all )

What can I do now to get the missing one ?

Default Only some tables imported on steam

All my star wars and portal tables imported, but the marvel and Zen tables didn't import for me:

Deadpool

Captain America

Doctor Strange

Civil War

Marvel Pinball Vengeance and Virtue Pack

Mars

Excalibur

Edit:

Contacted support, they told me to open FX2, close it, then open FX3, looks like it worked after doing it a couple times.
    Last edited by JosephG; 10-02-2017 at 10:09 PM.

Default Xbox importing question

Hello,

I currently play on an xbox 360, owning (almost) every table ever made for FX2. I am going to get an xbox one in NOVEMBER. Will I be able, still, to freely import all the tables I own on the 360, to the one? After that is done, I will be able to get FX3 and move them over to FX3, correct. My concern is I will lose the ability to move my FX2 tables over to Xbox one FX2/ Because that step will be necessary to get the tables I bought on 360 over to FX3 on xbone. Thanks!

Default Cmon really

Been dealing with the X1 import issue where it says it imports 4 tables then dumps me to the store failing.

Now after the update it says I have zero tables to import. This is infuriating as I'm not paying for these tables again. When will this get fixed?

This new patch fixed my import woes.

Before only half the tables would import, and trying to get them individually from the store would ask me for money.

So now that the game has patched, i've got all the tables imported over now.

Default Still in the same boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrot Cake View Post
    Been dealing with the X1 import issue where it says it imports 4 tables then dumps me to the store failing.

Now after the update it says I have zero tables to import. This is infuriating as I'm not paying for these tables again. When will this get fixed?
    you nailed it.

I have been battling with this since day one. The store was stuck in an endless loop. I cannot rectify anything with a Win 10 app, because I do not use any Win 10 devices.

I kinda knew the update wouldn't fix our specific issue, simply because its not listing our tables as owned. It does for the old old 360 versions we bought, but only the FX1/2 software says that. Whatever Zen is doing, they are not accounting for some hard to find table DRM bug for a lot of us.

I'm happy many on the XBOX 1 are getting them to import, but there must be a common cause that we cannot. Are they running Win 10 checks for table ownership or something?

I have NEVER owned a Win 10 device, so I have no way to download them to a Win 10 device, just so their system can make changes to table ownership, so that I THEN can download them to my Xbox One.

I have bought 80% of the tables, have the right account, proofs of purchase, but the game has no clue to download the tables after it tries to import.
    I too had the " You imported 100+ tables things " .

I am literally trying to think logically on what is going on, and just speculating, it seems they tied importing into the Win10 database DRM . I still run Win 7 for personal reasons. From what I am hearing, if I tried to import to a Win 10 device, it would save that info on my account, and register the tables as new XBOX/W10 PlayAnywhere tables. I cannot do that. The trick about logging into FX2 a couple times, does NOT work either.

I'm still sitting with the 1 free table, and I am curious if its a lost cause trying to pursue this. It's not something Microsoft support can, nor would I trouble them, with trying to fix. This is Zen devs to fix.

This might help some peoples issues. Honestly i'm not sure, but this helped for me.

Right before pbfx3 dropped, i got the new dashboard update via the preview program (xbox 1). I noticed instantly an odd thing with pbfx3. If i tried to resume the game after turning my system off. It went into the looping towards the store thing that others have posted about here.

This does NOT happen if you hit the menu button, and quit the game outright.

DO NOT just turn your system off expecting the game to reboot out of sleep mode or whatever the hell it's called. When you want to leave the game. Go to the guide, menu, quit game. Shut the game down totally.

It will work just fine.

At first i thought this looping store/menu problem was due to this new beta dashboard. But apparently it's not. But this fix works for me (at least it has in the past week, even before this new patch)., So hey, it's just an option. Putting it out there for people on the xbox one.

Default Issues with pre-purchased tables from FX2

These tables I had on FX2 will not import for me for free on FX3 (PS4)

Marvel Fantastic Four
    Excalibur
    Earth Defense
    Paranormal
    Marvel Antman, Avengers, and fantastic four
    PSN ID: mdh71

Hello,

I currently play on an xbox 360, owning (almost) every table ever made for FX2. I am going to get an xbox one in NOVEMBER. Will I be able, still, to freely import all the tables I own on the 360, to the one? After that is done, I will be able to get FX3 and move them over to FX3, correct. My concern is I will lose the ability to move my FX2 tables over to Xbox one FX2/ Because that step will be necessary to get the tables I bought on 360 over to FX3 on xbone. Thanks!
    You'll be fine. It should detect your 360 purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKodiaK View Post
    This might help some peoples issues. Honestly i'm not sure, but this helped for me.

Right before pbfx3 dropped, i got the new dashboard update via the preview program (xbox 1). I noticed instantly an odd thing with pbfx3. If i tried to resume the game after turning my system off. It went into the looping towards the store thing that others have posted about here.

This does NOT happen if you hit the menu button, and quit the game outright.

DO NOT just turn your system off expecting the game to reboot out of sleep mode or whatever the hell it's called. When you want to leave the game. Go to the guide, menu, quit game. Shut the game down totally.

It will work just fine.

At first i thought this looping store/menu problem was due to this new beta dashboard. But apparently it's not. But this fix works for me (at least it has in the past week, even before this new patch)., So hey, it's just an option. Putting it out there for people on the xbox one.
    I'm running the alpha dashboard myself, however, I am not turning off the game. Actually, as of now, after the patch, its moot, because now when trying to import via the X button, it just gives error message " Failed to Import " . Doubt it has anything to do with these preview xbox dashboards though, as the Store for the XBOX should be pretty much the same for everyone. I could be wrong, but this round of preview dash is just focusing on cosmetics for the XBOX. The problem most are having is dealing with trying to locate a table that is not saved by the store as a FX3 or MS PlayAnywhere table, or it cannot find a past purchase. I can pull up my purchase history easily. It is impossible to force feed a table to your account to download from the web page. I have also noticed, that the tables that I did not import into my FX 2 game, are now " non purchaseable " due to Zen changing the table descriptions. It is complicated, because going back to 2010, there was actually a Zen Marvel's Pinball game. I started my collection with that, and imported with each game. Never bought any FX2 tables for Xbox one. I always bought them 360 and imported into the XBOX One. That seems to be a hiccup. I've emailed, tried to figure this out... deleted, re-installed, you name it. The FX 3 game just cannot find any of my tables. I'm stuck with the 1 Free one, and an import failed error now with the patch.

10/04/2017 and import in Windows 10 still doesn´t work. If I where Zen Studios, I would be ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by armandotrom View Post
    10/04/2017 and import in Windows 10 still doesn´t work. If I where Zen Studios, I would be ashamed.
    A little note from Zen Studios would be nice. Just to let windows 10 people know when they can expect roughly a solution.

Default PS4 Antman not importing

Quote Originally Posted by Cactusrob View Post
    Me too.
    Me too…

Bye Zen Studios, I'm gonna leave the game. I'll uninstall it and I won't buy any more table. Have luck

Rage is pure in this topic.

I come with a better mood. After a few Pinball FX2 / Pinball FX3 launch, all my tables were imported !

These tables are available in game, but not considered as Pinball FX3 DLC in my steam library. Is it normal ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nonostanovich View Post
    Rage is pure in this topic.

I come with a better mood.
    Nice, how refreshing!

Oddball1.jpg
    XBL GT - JaySTeeY

Exclamation Not imported!

Quote Originally Posted by Cactusrob View Post
    Me too.
    Likewise! I want the ‘Antman’ table that I paid for on ZP2 to be imported over to FX3 please! There is still an issue with this!

Quote Originally Posted by robthehermit View Post
    Any word on fixing the table imports on windows 10?

I've got all 68 tables in my collection installed on Xbox One, but I am currently unable to install any of the following packs on Win 10:

Zen Collection -
    Medieval Pack
    Sci-Fi Pack

Marvel Collection -
    Cinematic Pack
    Heavy Hitters Pack
    Legends Pack

Star Wars Collection -
    Unsung Heroes Pack

I will say though, that other than the teething problems you guys are having FX3 is fantastic effort, and better than FX2 in just about every way (except no South Park tables, I'm really going to miss those). Well done guys.
    Looks like you and me are in the same boat. Well mostly. I only own 67/68. All 67 came over fine on XBONE eventually using a few suggestions on this forum and the patch (I am guessing). On Win10 it is reporting that I have 67/68 on the main screen but I am not able to download, purchase (to try and download them), some tables from each of the groups you mentioned.

Grey'd Out;
    (ZEN)
    Epic Quest
    Excalibur
    Earth Defense (DOH! I love that table)
    Mars
    Paranormal
    (Marvel)
    Ant-Man
    Avenger's Ultron
    Guardians of the Galaxy
    Venom
    Deadpool
    Civil War
    Doctor Strange
    Captain America
    Fantastic Four
    (Star Wars)
    Rogue One (The only table I hadn't bought so that makes sense)
    Rebels

Odd thing being that each one of the one's that are supposed to be there, when selected will tell me my stats at the bottom. 0/45 Challenge Stars, Locked Achievement, 0/90 Upgrade levels. So it looks like they are ALMOST there... but something is hanging it up and telling me that I should buy them. But when I try (just for the sake of trying) it gives me the Unknown error, please try again.

Even after all of this, I am with you as well. Enjoying the heck out of the new system on the tables I can play. So I am missing out on 15 of 67 tables temporarily, not a perfect launch but certainly not the worst. Been spending a lot of time on tables I have kinda neglected in the past. Moon Knight for one. Don't remember playing it much before, but it's a pretty decent table.

Not to mention the 3 brand new tables. (However, Back to the Future though... ugh... one of my all time favorite movies. Might be a great table. Can't get past the awful faux voices in it but maybe it's just me. : )

Quote Originally Posted by SageClaw View Post
    Looks like you and me are in the same boat. Well mostly. I only own 67/68. All 67 came over fine on XBONE eventually using a few suggestions on this forum and the patch (I am guessing). On Win10 it is reporting that I have 67/68 on the main screen but I am not able to download, purchase (to try and download them), some tables from each of the groups you mentioned.

Grey'd Out;
    (ZEN)
    Epic Quest
    Excalibur
    Mars
    Paranormal
    (Marvel)
    Ant-Man
    Avenger's Ultron
    Guardians of the Galaxy
    Venom
    Deadpool
    Civil War
    Doctor Strange
    Captain America
    Fantastic Four
    (Star Wars)
    Rebels

Odd thing being that each one of the one's that are supposed to be there, when selected will tell me my stats at the bottom. 0/45 Challenge Stars, Locked Achievement, 0/90 Upgrade levels. So it looks like they are ALMOST there... but something is hanging it up and telling me that I should buy them. But when I try (just for the sake of trying) it gives me the Unknown error, please try again.

Even after all of this, I am with you as well. Enjoying the heck out of the new system on the tables I can play. So I am missing out on 15 of 67 tables temporarily, not a perfect launch but certainly not the worst. Been spending a lot of time on tables I have kinda neglected in the past. Moon Knight for one. Don't remember playing it much before, but it's a pretty decent table.

Not to mention the 3 brand new tables. (However, Back to the Future though... ugh... one of my all time favorite movies. Might be a great table. Can't get past the awful faux voices in it but maybe it's just me. : )
    Yeaps. Here another guy in that very same boat.

Quote Originally Posted by SageClaw View Post

Grey'd Out;
    (ZEN)
    Epic Quest
    Excalibur
    Mars
    Paranormal
    (Marvel)
    Ant-Man
    Avenger's Ultron
    Guardians of the Galaxy
    Venom
    Deadpool
    Civil War
    Doctor Strange
    Captain America
    Fantastic Four
    (Star Wars)
    Rebels

Looks like I'm having the same issue with the same tables on Win10. All is fine on Xbox One I think, but Win10 looks and plays better on my setup.

Hoping for a Win10 import fix soon!

Quote Originally Posted by DaverJ_Beta View Post
    Looks like I'm having the same issue with the same tables on Win10. All is fine on Xbox One I think, but Win10 looks and plays better on my setup.

Hoping for a Win10 import fix soon!
    For me, I seem to play better on Win10 because my monitor can rotate to Portrait mode. I imagine it's the closest I will get to a cab experience. Too lazy to build my own, too cheap to buy one pre-made. Still would love to own one. : )

Default Steam issue

My imports generally work, but I'm noticing an issue where once in a while, when I start the game, I am missing 20 tables. I own 58 out of 68 right now, but occasionally, I only get 38 of them. This is on Steam, which has the issue still with the missing packs in Steam library, even though those tables transfer from FX2. The missing 20 seem to be the ones from those DLC packs that were created for FX3 from what were individual tables and smaller packs in the FX2 list.

Restarting the game restores the missing tables, but the problem has recurred sporadically the last week or so.

Angry Tables were imported, now they're not.

I installed PB FX3 on Friday, and all the tables imported from Steam, so I showed 65/68 on tables, since I didn't purchase the new Universal tables yet. Yesterday I pulled it up and it still showed 65/68 on tables. Today I pull it up and it shows 45/68, and a number of the tables that were imported are now NOT imported somehow, and they're showing that they're locked and when I try to play one it pulls up a screen to purchase the table instead. WHAT THE HELL?

Also, I keep losing server connection in match-ups, and while it lets you enter the game without the connection, you can tell when it reconnects because of the sudden strong lag that occurs when it does. It doesn't last more than a second or two, but it's still really annoying when it does happen.

And, the tables that were not imported now, such as Plants vs. Zombies, are you still working on getting those licenses straightened out and we may see them importable later on, or are they never going to be importable? Because having to keep FX2 for just a handful of tables will be really annoying.

Even with the 1.02 patch on PS4 version, Ant-Man isn't seen to be imported. That the only table which doesn't want to be imported.
    When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

Quote Originally Posted by Mammouth View Post
    Even with the 1.02 patch on PS4 version, Ant-Man isn't seen to be imported. That the only table which doesn't want to be imported.
    I'm still having this issue too.

WINDOWS 10 version:

I just bought the Zen Pinball Season 1 bundle to check if that helped fixing the import issues (I'm happy to support ZEN Studios.). But no luck so far . Let's hope there will be a solution this or next week. I'm dying to play the Mars table in tournament mode. I would even sell my wife and unborn child in exchange for the MARS table in PBFX3.

Quote Originally Posted by CountCthulhu View Post
    I installed PB FX3 on Friday, and all the tables imported from Steam, so I showed 65/68 on tables, since I didn't purchase the new Universal tables yet. Yesterday I pulled it up and it still showed 65/68 on tables. Today I pull it up and it shows 45/68, and a number of the tables that were imported are now NOT imported somehow, and they're showing that they're locked and when I try to play one it pulls up a screen to purchase the table instead. WHAT THE HELL?

Also, I keep losing server connection in match-ups, and while it lets you enter the game without the connection, you can tell when it reconnects because of the sudden strong lag that occurs when it does. It doesn't last more than a second or two, but it's still really annoying when it does happen.

And, the tables that were not imported now, such as Plants vs. Zombies, are you still working on getting those licenses straightened out and we may see them importable later on, or are they never going to be importable? Because having to keep FX2 for just a handful of tables will be really annoying.
    Seems like this is the same issue I reported (post above yours). Zen guys, is there an ongoing issue with these 20 tables due to the Steam issue with DLC not showing up properly in our libraries. It looked like the 20 tables that keep dropping in and out are the ones in those DLC packs.

Default All but 3 imported, but these Marvel tables are not possible...

I was able to get all of the tables that were supposed to transfer over except the following:

Civil War
    Deadpool
    Guardians of the Galaxy

An official note in this thread suggested going to the product page for those specific tables, and getting them that way. Unfortunately, there are no specific product pages for just those tables for Pinball FX3. I believe they're each part of a bundle. However I purchased them individually originally, so that's probably the issue.

Anyway, just wanted to report this with some detail so that it could be addressed hopefully.

Please advise on how I can get these tables imported. Thanks.

Long time fan, the upgrade looks & plays fantastic, thank you very much.

Add another person with win 10 import errors, all originally xbox 360 fx2 purchases, I don't have an xbox one

The import tool has not worked for me at any stage, always the: "An error occurred while downloading. Please try again later." message.

Through persistence & work-arounds involving the xbox app & windows store, props to this poster for the help (ignore the fact it is a steam url, I'm not using fx3 on steam, nor is the poster, it's just where I found the work around for xbox360 > win 10 import) http://steamcommunity.com/app/442120...86297697904206

I have got most to import, but having trouble with some of the same ones as some others above, ones that I bought individually but are now in packs:

Zen Failed
    Epic Quest
    Excalibur
    Earth Defense
    Mars
    Paranormal

FYI: I own the rest as well, they all imported fine using the work-arounds

Marvel Failed
    Avengers Ultron
    GotG
    Venom
    Deadpool
    Civil War
    Doctor Strange
    Captain America
    Fantastic Four
    Ghost Rider
    Thor
    X-Men
    Moon Knight

FYI: 8 other marvel ones imported fine using the work-arounds, I don't own A-Force, Champions or Ant-Man yet.

I'd also already purchased all of star wars except the last 4 tables released, all pre-owned tables imported fine using the work-arounds, with these issues, not really game to buy the last 4 yet.

Aliens vs pinball, portal, & walking dead imported fine using the work-arounds.

I have from fx3 on windows successfully purchased the universal, bethesda & fox packs.

I have confidence you will sort it, I'll keep checking thanks for your efforts, & good luck.
    Last edited by Freewheelin42; 10-11-2017 at 01:43 AM. Reason: clarifying a point

You claim that the the Ant Man table import on PS4 is fixed and yet I still cannot import it. I refuse to buy any more tables until you get this issue fixed as I refuse to support a company that treats its customers with such disdain

Default un-link/relink?

I'm wondering if anyone who is having problems importing *some* of the tables on Win10 (non-Steam) has tried un-linking and then relinking your account?

This apparently wipes the account settings and personal progress from Zen's server, so I don't want to do it and start over if it does nothing. But I'm willing to do it if it will get all Xbox One tables I own to show up in the Win10 version.

I'm wondering if anyone who is having problems importing *some* of the tables on Win10 (non-Steam) has tried un-linking and then relinking your account?

This apparently wipes the account settings and personal progress from Zen's server, so I don't want to do it and start over if it does nothing. But I'm willing to do it if it will get all Xbox One tables I own to show up in the Win10 version.
    I did unlinked the account and re-linked it (windows 10). Unfortunately there was no change. Buying the Bundle from the windows 10 store also did not help. Having to wait some time for a solution is not a problem. But I wish Zen would leave a note in this thread mentioning they recognize the import problem of loads of tables in windows 10.

Default Single Tables

I have a workaround to get single tables, not going to say anything yet as I need 3 of them and don't want this method stopped before I have them because i'm not prepared to pay for tables I already have just to get one I haven't got; but once I have all 3 I will let you know how to do it.

i also having problems importing / downloading some tables on windows 10 (non steam version). It tries to download tables but keeps giving an error with a retry message. Retrying does not help it keeps being in this loop of trying to download and then a retry / failed message.

On a side i did manage to import some more of my xbox 360 pinball fx tables. I only recently gotten an xbox one s and it seems either there never existed a pinball fx 2 for xbox one which is weird as i can download the addon tables for it just not the game itselve or at least i can not find it. So my guess is they removed pinball fx 2 somehow when pinball fx3 got deleted. So i tried using the store from within the xbox app (on windows 10) method and this seems to have let me "repurchase" the tables i owned for 0 euro and afterwards i could import the ones i owned on my 360 to xbox one.

The only problem i'm having is the downloads on the windows 10 store version

i also seem to be not able to download shaman, el dorada tesla and v12 using this way i would need to check if i had them on pinball fx2 but i need to fire up my xbox 360 then.

Just to let you guys know, the trick with the xbox app and it's store on windows 10 worked for getting my xbox 360 tables imported in pinballfx 3 on xbox one.

Also i have the same problem with downloading tables on the windows 10 (store / non steam) version. It detects i'm entitled to the same amount of tables as on the xbox one but for some reason it can not download them. keep getting a failed / retry message. I uninstalled the game yesterday and redownloaded it from the store but now it won't download any table and i'm stuck with just one table. So don't uninstall as you might not be able to play tables you could have imported before the uninstall.

edit: i might wanna add my windows store location is belgium. I thought it be a store problem so i changed my location in windows 10 to united states (america) and i could indeed see the us store when opening the windows 10 store however importing tables still did not work.

edit2: i now also see the tables in the windows store by starting the windows store then choosing my library from drop down menu and then on the game section pressing show all. All the tables i own and could import on xbox one (starting from xbox 360) show up there and there's an extra little download button (besides the hide game button) however trying to download them from there also does not work. My guess the games table import system tries the same thing but just fails as does the windows 10 store from the location i explained above
    Last edited by joyrider3774; 10-12-2017 at 07:17 PM.

Just to let you guys know, the trick with the xbox app and it's store on windows 10 worked for getting my xbox 360 tables imported in pinballfx 3 on xbox one.

Also i have the same problem with downloading tables on the windows 10 (store / non steam) version. It detects i'm entitled to the same amount of tables as on the xbox one but for some reason it can not download them. keep getting a failed / retry message. I uninstalled the game yesterday and redownloaded it from the store but now it won't download any table and i'm stuck with just one table. So don't uninstall as you might not be able to play tables you could have imported before the uninstall.

I have the same problem on windows 10. On my xbox one i have 58/68 tables it's ok and no problem with import , but on Win 10 i see 45/68 when i try import tables appears message "please wait" 10 second next message "Downloading table 0%" 1 second and finale message "an error occurred while downloading. Please try again later". If i try purchase one more time table appears message "Unknown error, please try again" And so it lasts for a few days. The only good news is that it works on Xbox one