Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scarl3tPirat3
    Pinhead
    • May 2012

The console I was referring to is Xbox One, Some of the tables I have Bought as part of a bundle on Xbox One are not being found to import on Win 10, might try getting them from the windows store as I have seen suggested a few times, it's the one thing I haven't tried yet.

Comment

• joyrider3774
      Pinhead
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Scarl3tPirat3
      The console I was referring to is Xbox One, Some of the tables I have Bought as part of a bundle on Xbox One are not being found to import on Win 10, might try getting them from the windows store as I have seen suggested a few times, it's the one thing I haven't tried yet.
      there was a new windows 10 store update today all pinball fx3 tables i had bought on xbox one and show up in my library don't have the download button anymore in that version, in the previous version it did. I have a topic created about being able to download those tables from within the store itselve here https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...rectly&p=78342 the tables are flagged as not being available on windows desktop at least thats what i had found out when the download button was still available in the previous store version. It produced the same error everywhere. It could still be that zen flagged them wrong somehow or that we never were supposed to be able to download from store directly only ingame.

Also the bought tables (pfx3 versions) on xbox one never import using the import feature in windows 10 (at least they did not with me) (xbox one PFX2 versions do, as do xbox 360 pfx2 ones but with some need the xbox app trick it's important to use the store from xbox app and not store from windows itselve to search for tables in this case). What i had to do is click on any grey table icon so you end up in the packs / bundles screen. Scroll through this list normally for each pack / bundle you had bought on xbox one pfx3 (so three) there should be a download & play button instead of buy clicking that play & download button should download the tables ingame. However there are a few problems with certain tables & xbox play anywhere. Some of the packs / bundles bought on xbox one show a purchase button instead of download & play button clicking it produces unknown error. If it's a similar problem (like you bought on or own on PFX3 (not pfx2 as that should use import then) xbox one but tables listed as purchase ingame on win 10 store version) it might be a good idea to check that topic and add your information as well. The topic is this one: https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...ock-on-win-10)
      Last edited by joyrider3774; 10-27-2017, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• SniperfoxPT
        • Jul 2017

Here the hell is Pinball FX 2 for XOne in Xbox Live Store ???

Im missing some tables from FX2:

Excalibur
        Earth Defense
        Mars
        Doctor Strange

If this tables didn´t import from FX2 now i can accept that , what i can not accept is that the FX 2 isn't available anymore for download in Xbox ONE.

I delete FX2 because i download the FX3 , now i want FX2 again with all the tables i bought , why i can download ? it doesn't appear any where, in my library or if i search in the store.

Can i have some feedback about this ??

In Steam i own all released tables until now and all was imported.
        In my PS4 also imported well.

However FX2 in steam is no more....

Comment

• Scarl3tPirat3
          Pinhead
          • May 2012

They have removed FX2 from all stores, you can only import tables you had on FX2 because what you own is on your account, I think FX2 was taken down to stop people getting the cheaper FX2 tables and importing them to FX3, as for the four tables you can't import, I can't help you there as I have all four working, but I do know you can't get Ninja Gaiden, street fighter or any of the southpark tables as there were issues with the liscences and they have not been updated for FX3.

Comment

• TazTahTouR
            • Nov 2017

Import doesn't work properly on Xbox One X - Some Tables Missing

Hello,
            i've bought a Xbox One X yesterday and first of all i installed Pinball FX 3 and then wanted to import my tables from Xbox 360.

Star Wars Pinball packs Balance of the Force and Heroes Within were imported successfully.
            But the following packs are missing:
            Zen Core Collection,
            Zen Classics,
            Marvel Original Pack with the tables Blade, Iron Man, Spider-Man and Wolverine

I've tried to import the missing packs today again, but without success :-(

Please, can anyone from Zen Studios help?
            My Gamertag is TazTahTouR

Comment

• Scarl3tPirat3
              Pinhead
              • May 2012

Had the Same sort of Problem (Solved)

Don't know if this will work but try looking for them on the store, once you own them it should let you download them again, I had this issue when it switched from FX 2 to FX3 and that's how I solved it, I'll very likely have the issue again when I get my One X next week, failing that method I'd go to "my games and apps" highlight FX3 press the menu button choose "manage game" uninstall the DLC then reinstall it from "ready to Install" or the store then shut down the xbox and restart it then see if they (A) are there in the menu or (B) will Import.
              Last edited by Scarl3tPirat3; 11-09-2017, 08:38 AM. Reason: Forgot Title

Comment

• steven120566
                • Jan 2015

Help McLovin! Specific to xbox one

Hi, I have read all the import problems, (I think), and my case is a bit unique. I NEVER had an xbox one until yesterday. I owned 64 tables on the 360. I know some did not get updated for licensing, but I am still unable to import many of them I owned on the 360.

The difference, in my case, I think, is that I never got the xbox one version of FX2. It's gone. My accounts were linked properly via Microsoft, everything is fine on that end.

Logic told me to get the xbone version of FX2, then import all my 360 tables, then get FX 3 after that. But I could not ghet FX2 to do that first step, so I downloaded FX3. It recognizes some of my tables from the 360, around 30. But for a bunch of the ones I owned already on 360 it wants me to re-buy. I did the import function from within the game and it let me download just a few more, like 4 tables from that. I have tried the web version of the store on Microsoft site, as well as the store on the console for these missing tables and it just keeps telling me that these individual tables I already owned must be purchased as a pack.... PLEASE HELP. Thanks!

I cannot get Earth Defense, Paranormal, Epic Quest, and a whole ton of MARVELs to import at all, and I own them.
                I was able to import all the Star wars as well as the Alien ones. But quite frustrated by this. Gamertag: MC Hannie B
                Last edited by steven120566; 11-09-2017, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• Paljas
                  • Aug 2013

For me it's on and off. Every so often I start the game I am missing a number of tables. When I exit and restart the game, they're back.

Comment

• Arjanfcdh
                    • Nov 2017

Can't import tables

Hello,
                    Yesterday i downloaded pinball fx3 and I was glad to see there was an import function, cause on the xbox 360 I bought a lot of tablets for fx2.
                    After pressing x i got the message that there were no tables to import.

After Reading this topic, i tried to import the tables first to fx2 on the xbox one, but there i got the message that i was unable to buy the tables.

Now i dont know what to do and hope you Guys can help me to tell me what to do, cause i dont want to pay again for these tables.

Greetz, Arjan

Comment

• rassilon
                      • Feb 2013

Can't import from other versions?

Am I to assume that I can only import tables I purchased on an Xbox One to Pinball FX3?

None of the tables I owned for the original Xbox 360 Pinball FX or FX2 imported, nor did the tables I bought on Android, iOS or Steam. Since I own everything on other platforms, this is more than a little troubling.

Comment

• steven120566
                        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by rassilon
                        Am I to assume that I can only import tables I purchased on an Xbox One to Pinball FX3?

None of the tables I owned for the original Xbox 360 Pinball FX or FX2 imported, nor did the tables I bought on Android, iOS or Steam. Since I own everything on other platforms, this is more than a little troubling.
                        Yes guys, we were supposed to import our 360 tables (the ones they actually made for fx3) to xbox one. I am in the same boat, except that MOST did eventually import. Still, I have lost most of the Marvel tables I bought as well as 3 "zen classics".

If you run FX3 on the xbone, and some tables are "greyed out" and you have tried to use the import function as well as looking up the tables in the store, and it still does not allow importation, well that is contrary to Zen's promise at launch. If you owned them on 360, these tables should NOT BE GREYED OUT. My oh my, this is quite a mess that they created. Fx2 was sooooo flawless basically, I expected the same correct functionality with FX3 but it seems they are clueless as to how to fix this. As one of the most loyal customers, I am about ready to plug my 360 back up and forget about any new purchases from them, until they fix this issue and give Microsoft players what they promised.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but how could they have possibly messed something basic up so bad, unless it's Microsoft fault? ! I am understanding that things happen, but also, it's been well over a month and they haven't even fixed account functionality yet.

Comment

• Duggler101
                          • Nov 2017

Since you guys broke the importing to fx2, nothing works right.

Not only can I not import my 360 - xbox one tables, but i also bought doctor strange so I didn't spend so much extra on the bundle, but because I bought it on 360, I can't import it to xbox one, so i can't import it to fx3. I was going to buy the epic quest table since I have the other one in the bundle, but I would be in the exact same situation.

Fix the importing to fx2 and then everything will be fixed. Why even get rid on the middle piece of the puzzle without a fix for the end?

Comment

• flashingblade
                            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Duggler101
                            Since you guys broke the importing to fx2, nothing works right.

Not only can I not import my 360 - xbox one tables, but i also bought doctor strange so I didn't spend so much extra on the bundle, but because I bought it on 360, I can't import it to xbox one, so i can't import it to fx3. I was going to buy the epic quest table since I have the other one in the bundle, but I would be in the exact same situation.

Fix the importing to fx2 and then everything will be fixed. Why even get rid on the middle piece of the puzzle without a fix for the end?
                            I have imported tables fine from xbox 360 to xbox1 fx2 and then to fx3. I have also bought a few tables on xbox 360 since the launch of fx3 and imported them fine so not everyone has this problem

Comment

• Duggler101
                              • Nov 2017

Originally posted by flashingblade
                              I have imported tables fine from xbox 360 to xbox1 fx2 and then to fx3. I have also bought a few tables on xbox 360 since the launch of fx3 and imported them fine so not everyone has this problem
                              Have you had to import anything since they delisted fx2?

Comment

• Arjanfcdh
                                • Nov 2017

Originally posted by flashingblade
                                That's the problem, the import to fx2 dont work anymore

Comment

Working...