Thread: Scores cheated

Default Scores cheated

Aloa Zen I'm logging this afternoon and playing a little game of Sorcerer's Lair. I'm playing a 5 min game and after played it I see that the 1st on the leaderboard have 3750 Millions ! Woot in 5 minutes what a challenge...
    I'm looking for the superscore and the wizard score which are in the same way, lot of players are lvl 1 with 798465 Millions in only 2 days !
    I'm not a beginner but all this scores are just unbearable.
    Have you an idea to correct that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Georgyboy View Post
    Aloa Zen I'm logging this afternoon and playing a little game of Sorcerer's Lair. I'm playing a 5 min game and after played it I see that the 1st on the leaderboard have 3750 Millions ! Woot in 5 minutes what a challenge...
    I'm looking for the superscore and the wizard score which are in the same way, lot of players are lvl 1 with 798465 Millions in only 2 days !
    I'm not a beginner but all this scores are just unbearable.
    Have you an idea to correct that ?
    There is this savegame hex manipulation PS4 community who are into something like this. Exporting savegames via USB onto a PC and edit it, then import it back...

Quote Originally Posted by zeugma View Post
    There is this savegame hex manipulation PS4 community who are into something like this. Exporting savegames via USB onto a PC and edit it, then import it back...

I think superscores are known to be broken.

As for 3750M on Sorcerer's Lair - I'd say that's fairly achievable for the very best players, especially with the upgrades like score multiplier and rewinding time. Even without the upgrades one run through to complete Wizard mode should net you about 300M+. It would probably take a few hours though.

Quote Originally Posted by QuietlyWrong View Post
    I think superscores are known to be broken.

As for 3750M on Sorcerer's Lair - I'd say that's fairly achievable for the very best players, especially with the upgrades like score multiplier and rewinding time. Even without the upgrades one run through to complete Wizard mode should net you about 300M+. It would probably take a few hours though.
    We talk about a 5 min games so 3750 Millions in 5 minutes with all the upgrades it's just impossible.

Actually the game is very very glitched at the moment. I really don't think anyone is actually cheating at those high scores. Theres a few posts about a lot of peoples progress, levels, upgrades etc being reset as well as incredibly ridiculous high scores. appearantly this is across all platforms. I'm on xbox one and it happened to me as well. Every time I try to play it has me link my account again and Ive got High scores on tables that are absolutely impossible, such as 52,756,930,873,123,450 or even -9,637,012,647,526,555 etc. And my supercore and wizard score are the same 7,849,657M, for example. So yeah its a mega glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgyboy View Post
    We talk about a 5 min games so 3750 Millions in 5 minutes with all the upgrades it's just impossible.
    Ah, sorry, I misunderstood, not realising that you were specifically talking about the 5 minute challenge. Oops! Yeah, 5 minute scores shouldn't be challenging the very top of the normal single player leaderboard.

That said I've got a feeling at some point I'm going to set a one-ball challenge score that will frustrate me by being higher than anything I can get in single player.

Hi guys,

thank you for reporting this. We have confirmed it's a cheat. The scores will be deleted and we are taking measures to prevent this in the future.

Good job !

Good job and very fast response.

For infomation, I am not seeing all the leaderboards but just wizard / superscore and Sorcerer's lair.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Hi guys,

thank you for reporting this. We have confirmed it's a cheat. The scores will be deleted and we are taking measures to prevent this in the future.
    Is there any way of detecting and preventing this on a technical level besides the impossibility of the scoring, or will a cheater with a more reasonable and achievable highscore get through?

Quote Originally Posted by Gebinsel View Post
    Is there any way of detecting and preventing this on a technical level besides the impossibility of the scoring, or will a cheater with a more reasonable and achievable highscore get through?
    Good question, our programmers informed me, that when they checked the score on our servers there was a way to detect that it was a cheat score.

Thumbs up

Happy to hear that. Thank you for the response.

Maybe you can implement auto checking. If the second place has 30 million and the first has 500 million, it is obvious it is a cheater. However, cheaters might add realistic scores on purpose with just enough points to get 1st place, especially in the ET tournament.

Default Not cheating

I started playing on date of release and played quite a bit every day. Reached lvl 24 and got max lvls on buffs on a good few tables then a few days ago I logged on to find all buffs reset and my lvl is now 1 with no xp. My scores are ridiculously high and every time I log on to game I am asked if I want to link account. And each time I log on my lvl and xp is reset. I have also had message for corrupt save file. I am so annoyed that I have given up playing until someone realises there IS a massive bug and fixes it
    Last edited by michael_taylor39; 10-05-2017 at 11:42 AM.

my 1 ball score of 290 million on fallout is absolutely not a cheat on xbox one

skillz yo!

Quote Originally Posted by michael_taylor39 View Post
    I started playing on date of release and played quite a bit every day. Reached lvl 24 and got max lvls on buffs on a good few tables then a few days ago I logged on to find all buffs reset and my lvl is now 1 with no xp. My scores are ridiculously high and every time I log on to game I am asked if I want to link account. And each time I log on my lvl and xp is reset. I have also had message for corrupt save file. I am so annoyed that I have given up playing until someone realises there IS a massive bug and fixes it
    They are well aware of it. Xbox One version is already patched and they are working on the PS4 patch right now.