• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McLovin
    Marketing Manager
    • Apr 2017

Pinball FX3 Updates!

Hi everyone!

It’s been quite a week here at Zen Studios. Pinball FX3 and Universal Classics™ Pinball are now live. We are aware of some issues which we are working to fix around the clock:

Xbox One:

- Import issues for some Xbox One users. Please email [email protected]
    - Profile resets for some Xbox One users. Sit tight, we will have a title update out as soon as possible.

PS4:

- Ant-Man import issue on PS4 in EU region is now fixed, please try importing this table.

Please keep sending your feedback and reports, it helps make the game better!
  • HeinzDo
    • Nov 2014

Windows 10?

What about windows 10?
    The import of Pinball FX2 tables to Pinball FX3 does not work.
    Last edited by HeinzDo; 09-28-2017, 08:29 PM.
    Windows 10 1709 (64bit ), Pinball FX3

Comment

• (SiC)
      • Aug 2009

64/64

Originally posted by McLovin

- Ant-Man import issue on PS4 in EU region is now fixed, please try importing this table.

Please keep sending your feedback and reports, it helps make the game better!
      Got my Ant-Man table, thx!

Comment

• QuietlyWrong
        • Sep 2017

Originally posted by (SiC)
        Got my Ant-Man table, thx!
        No such luck here but that's heartening to hear. Hopefully it's just taking time rolling out across Europe.

Comment

• GiantBomb
          • Jun 2012

What about the constant freezing and guaranteed crash after 10-15 minutes of play on Xbox? It's not listed here so will it be in the patch, because right now the game is unplayable.

Comment

• JungleJack
            • Sep 2017

Originally posted by QuietlyWrong
            No such luck here but that's heartening to hear. Hopefully it's just taking time rolling out across Europe.
            Me neighter, hitting import does not show Ant-Man for download.

Comment

• Gorgar
              • Sep 2017

I think I saw people reporting the losing profile data bug for PS4. I haven't seen it myself though. Is a fix being worked on for PS4? What causes it/Is there a workaround so I can still play PFX3 without losing my profile data?

Comment

• QuietlyWrong
                • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Gorgar
                I think I saw people reporting the losing profile data bug for PS4. I haven't seen it myself though. Is a fix being worked on for PS4? What causes it/Is there a workaround so I can still play PFX3 without losing my profile data?
                I haven't seen that bug on PS4 either, but you could try making a backup of your save profile to a USB stick (or let Plus do it automatically to the cloud) and should the worst occur, try reinstating the old save.

If I'm ever forced to resort to this I'll report back.

Comment

• JaySTeeY
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by GiantBomb
                  What about the constant freezing and guaranteed crash after 10-15 minutes of play on Xbox? It's not listed here so will it be in the patch, because right now the game is unplayable.
                  I played for an hour last nite on XB, and a half-hour this morn, no crashes... <shrugs>
                  XBL GT - JaySTeeY
                  casual pinball player, looking for friendly competition

Comment

• GiantBomb
                    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by JaySTeeY
                    I played for an hour last nite on XB, and a half-hour this morn, no crashes... <shrugs>
                    I've got all tables installed, it might affect those that have too many. No matter what I play or whatever mode, it boots me back to the dashboard. This is a common problem that needs to be fixed asap.

Comment

• Jagmanmick
                      • Jan 2017

I've got all tables installed, it might affect those that have too many. No matter what I play or whatever mode, it boots me back to the dashboard. This is a common problem that needs to be fixed asap.
                      I also have all tables installed on Xbox and it crashes when loading tables or during games, you can never play any tables either without the momentary freezing after which the ball appears elsewhere. Back to FX2 until this is all sorted.

Comment

• ObKling
                        • Sep 2017

You've talked about working hard to push out an update and you've also said it's Xbox's slow approval process that might cause a delay. Has an update been submitted?

Comment

• AdamD
                          • Oct 2015

yes, what about windows10?

Originally posted by HeinzDo
                          What about windows 10?
                          The import of Pinball FX2 tables to Pinball FX3 does not work.
                          yes, this - is there any statement on Windows 10 version? I don't mind waiting or jumping through hoops to get a table imported, but would like any clarity that you can provide on this.

Comment

• Woodpeeker
                            • Nov 2013

Ant-Man PSN FRANCE

Hi everyone
                            Ant-Man still missing..... No table to import.
                            Have a look at PSN Store manualy, nothing about unlocking AntMan Table's.

Friendly, Gilles

Comment

• Discomik
                              • Apr 2011

Agreed. It does not matter if it's a new universal table like Jaws or an old one like Wild West Rampage. Lots of freezing and/or lag in the main menu too. All while it keeps resetting my progress and re-linking my profile every time I boot the game. It is VERY broken right now.

At least my leader board scores are in tact, but it is frustrating that I cannot make more without the game crashing.

Comment

Working...