Thread: Xbox One patch is now live

Default Xbox One patch is now live

Our Xbox patch went live a few hours ago with the following (believed) fixes.

- Imports should work now for users who experienced issues.

- Fixed crashing and the account link loop - we apologize, this fix will prevent this from happening again, but you may have to restart the progress on your unlockables

- Fixed the crazy super/wizard score numbers - you may need another restart of the game after installing the update

Thank you for your patience and for playing with us!

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post

- Fixed crashing and the account link loop - we apologize, this fix will prevent this from happening again, but you may have to restart the progress on your unlockables

- Fixed the crazy super/wizard score numbers - you may need another restart of the game after installing the update

Hopefully we will see the PS4 patch soon as well. At the moment I have stopped playing, as I don't want to keep loosing my progress.

Played last night and it worked fine and this morning all was good as well. Hopefully it never resets again as that would be pretty annoying to start over again...I'm enjoying jumping back into the older tables as well as the new ones and using View 6 as I am seeing parts of the tables I never quite saw properly before; it's like a new game now!

Thanks @McLovin ! Looking forward to an update for the Win10 version that hopefully fixes the imports.

Default xbox one patch works perfect

Zen ty for fixing it! the patch works perfectly I can stay awake for nights again thanks to you weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehehe lol

Default Still no Guardians

Unfortunately, I am still unable to import Guardians of the Galaxy which I own in FX2. I am directed to a page where I am invited to purchase a table pack because Guardians is not offered separately on Xbox One. It’s depressing seeing only 67/68 in my collection on the main screen. Please continue to look into this. Thanks!

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by PCModem View Post
    Unfortunately, I am still unable to import Guardians of the Galaxy which I own in FX2. I am directed to a page where I am invited to purchase a table pack because Guardians is not offered separately on Xbox One. It’s depressing seeing only 67/68 in my collection on the main screen. Please continue to look into this. Thanks!

Jim
    try this page and see if it says you already own and ask if you want to download again

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...4-d58e0f5e5325

Quote Originally Posted by boyjohn View Post
    try this page and see if it says you already own and ask if you want to download again

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...4-d58e0f5e5325

The marketplace shows I already purchased it and gives me the option of downloading to Xbox 360.

Quote Originally Posted by PCModem View Post
    The marketplace shows I already purchased it and gives me the option of downloading to Xbox 360.
    yes, click yes.....that's the step I had to do to get Venom, is tell it to redownload to xbox360. Once I did that, then FX3 loaded it the next time I started it.

Quote Originally Posted by boyjohn View Post
    yes, click yes.....that's the step I had to do to get Venom, is tell it to redownload to xbox360. Once I did that, then FX3 loaded it the next time I started it.
    I did as you suggested but still no luck. Thanks for trying!