Thread: Zen, are the new cam views hardcoded into the Jaws table?

Default Zen, are the new cam views hardcoded into the Jaws table?

If not, is it possible to add them (i think there are 3-4 different new ones) into all your tables?

Quote Originally Posted by zeugma View Post
    If not, is it possible to add them (i think there are 3-4 different new ones) into all your tables?
    Good question.

Not sure what you mean.

I believe Jaws should have the same cameras as any other table.

Edit:

Whoops, yes I know what's up now. Accidentally the 'mobile' cameras are in the console and PC versions- Good catch, wow
    Last edited by McLovin; 10-04-2017 at 11:29 AM.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Not sure what you mean.

Edit:

Whoops, yes I know what's up now. Accidentally the 'mobile' cameras are in the console and PC versions- Good catch, wow
    These are really strange but nice cam angles. However, it would be good to have them on all other tables. Would love to see those cams too =)
    Do not remove it

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Not sure what you mean.

Edit:

I was wondering why the Jaws table had a View 8 camera, and now I know!

Any chance of someone taking some screenshots of the new angles? I don't have the table. But I have to say, I'd love to see some new camera angles on the PC and Console versions. And if they already exist, I see no reason not to add them. Even if they weren't intended to be there.

What actually would be best in my opinion is for you to be able to customise your own camera angles. Pinball FX3 still not being settled is the ideal opportunity to do that

The options I would like to be able to adjust would be something like:

- zoom: how close/far from the playing field.
    - angle: from what perspective you are virtually looking at the playing field.
    - transition / pivot point: How far up the table do you want the table to start scrolling or tilting up. e.g. I use view 5 or 7 on Xbox but depending on the table, I would make the transition point higher / later so that the table isn't on the move when the ball reach the cross flippers.
    - transition / pivot speed: How quickly it transition / pivot e.g. on a shorter / faster table I would like the transition to be quick while on a longer or slower table I would like the transition to be slower.

Basically, I would like the table to be able to mimic / approximate the movement of my eyes with a minimum of movement when I'm aiming and making my shots. This differs from table to table so the existing views are always a compromise.

I would have thought that this would be something that would be especially of interest to the cabinet players, where you have people of different height playing the game.
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Gotta agree with the custom camera setting. I mean, the tables are in full 3D from what I can tell, so I see no reason you couldn't be able to move the camera however you want. (Though just having a few new angles would be cool too)

Quote Originally Posted by TXF001 View Post
    Any chance of someone taking some screenshots of the new angles? I don't have the table. But I have to say, I'd love to see some new camera angles on the PC and Console versions. And if they already exist, I see no reason not to add them. Even if they weren't intended to be there.
    Here you go m8.

Pinball FX3_20171006163521.jpg
    Pinball FX3_20171006163523.jpg
    Pinball FX3_20171006163525.jpg
    Pinball FX3_20171006163527.jpg
    Pinball FX3_20171006163528.jpg
    Pinball FX3_20171006163530.jpg
    Pinball FX3_20171006163532.jpg
    Pinball FX3_20171006163534.jpg

Neat, thanks Deco.

I would like to have my standard "View 3" back again on this table (on PS4). Is this possible?