Thread: Windows 10 - Can't Download Tables and Not Syncing Purchases on Xbox One

Exclamation Windows 10 - Can't Download Tables and Not Syncing Purchases on Xbox One

I decided to purchase the Season 1 Bundle and Other Zen tables on the Xbox One since I can't buy on the Windows 10 Store. Here the link to the other post:
    https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...ease-try-again

So I should own 16 out of 68 Tables but on the Windows 10 client I have 11 out of 68 and one time it when to 15 out of 68 but back to 11.

During the import it keeps failing to download tables with error: "An error occurred while downloading. Please try again later."

After couple of attempts, I still get the same problem. Manually going to the packs allows to download some tables but purchasing results in unknown error.

The well known import issue. You're definitly not the only one suffering from this problem. Hopefully ZEN gives it some priority this week.

Hey maxknux, please email support@zenstudios.com and maybe we can think of something to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Hey maxknux, please email support@zenstudios.com and maybe we can think of something to help you.
    You think you can help me too? I've managed to download quite a few of the tables but I'm having trouble with others. When I go to the main page and hit import tables I get an error that states "An error occurred while downloading. Please try again later." So I had to go to the table packs to get the ones I've got. However I'm running into trouble with the zen classics and Marvel.

Untitled.jpg
    Last edited by Frostyglitch; 10-13-2017 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyglitch View Post
    You think you can help me too? I've managed to download quite a few of the tables but I'm having trouble with others. When I go to the main page and hit import tables I get an error that states "An error occurred while downloading. Please try again later." So I had to go to the table packs to get the ones I've got. However I'm running into trouble with the zen classics and Marvel.
    Sure, hit us up on the support@zenstudios.com as well, my good buddy Gabor is in charge of the letters now, he can assist you.

Default Gabor can't help everyone

For 2 weeks now i am writing with Zen support.
    Also with Gabor. But my tables i still can't import into Pinball FX3.
    I bought some tables twice. Because i wanted to play they again.
    Because they are my favorite.
    But i don't want to buy more from these tables.
    Last edited by HeinzDo; 10-13-2017 at 01:13 PM.