Thread: Active Tournaments PS4

Default Active Tournaments PS4

Hi,

When I create a tournament, it never shows up in the Active Tournaments list, so know one ever plays my Tournaments.
    I've tried changing all the filters, but can never get my Tournament to show up. How-ever when I do filter "played by me", it does show the tournaments I've played, including mine.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Thanks.
    Last edited by RetroManHD; 10-09-2017 at 03:34 PM.

Hey RetroMan, I'm told the 'default' tournament screen now lists tournaments in order of how many time is left to play them.

We are now working on expanding that page to include more tournaments for better visibility, just like you said.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Hey RetroMan, I'm told the 'default' tournament screen now lists tournaments in order of how many time is left to play them.

We are now working on expanding that page to include more tournaments for better visibility, just like you said.
    Could you also add a time remaining option to the filters so I could just look up tournaments with only 1 hour or less remaining?
    pssssst..........over here..........*In muffled voice* The secret, random word is water. Don't tell anyone.

Just an update to say that my last tournament did show up on the active list when there was 2hrs left. Would be better if players saw them earlier though so it would get more plays.

Quote Originally Posted by RetroManHD View Post
    Just an update to say that my last tournament did show up on the active list when there was 2hrs left. Would be better if players saw them earlier though so it would get more plays.
    Your jaws tournament says 3 days left.
    pssssst..........over here..........*In muffled voice* The secret, random word is water. Don't tell anyone.

I have an off topic request for leaderboards. Show what upgrades and what level of ugrade was used.

Notice how I have the filters set.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    I have an off topic request for leaderboards. Show what upgrades and what level of ugrade was used.
    That's not bad