Thread: Split screen

Default Split screen

Are you going to bring split screen to pinball fx 3?

Please please please do. I've been wanting to play split screen with xbox friends on this game since FX1.

This can be a feature in the future, I'll bring it up but don't know if it'll happen or not.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    Please please please do. I've been wanting to play split screen with xbox friends on this game since FX1.
    they had split screen on pinball fx 2 on xbox. my wife and i bought 80% of the tables and played together nightly. I bought some of the new content before i realized we couldn't play together on pfx3

I'm convinced that a lot of players will use that feature. Me, my family and friends had a lot of fun with splitscreen in Zen Pinball 2. In my opinion Pinball FX 3 rely too much on online gameplay. Pinball is in general just a perfect game for local multiplayer.

So please implement a split screen.

They used to have it and much in the same way as you used to be able to get 12 billion points on my favorite table v12 they changed shit and it now is no longer able to get 200 million on my best game.
    pssssst..........over here..........*In muffled voice* The secret, random word is water. Don't tell anyone.

I was so very excited when I saw that my XP level had gone up to level 41 and then so very upset when Mc Lovin informed me that It looked like a glitch, but, hey guess what, I'm level 41 and the rest of you are only level 40 or less so suck it bitches.

Default Split screen, yes please!!

My wife and I absolutely love this game, on PS4 it looks and plays brilliantly! We pass the controller back and forth....but the TV is 65 inches and could handle some split screen...PLEEEEASE!!!!