Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Why after progressing twice now in matchup no profile medal unlock

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1

    Default Why after progressing twice now in matchup no profile medal unlock

    I will now be in bronze 1 and i have yet been able to apply my current match up rank on my profile banner. This is ps4, my user id is txdust80

  2. #2
    Community Manager McLovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Hey, it doesn't even show up when you go to customization?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Txdust80 View Post
    I will now be in bronze 1 and i have yet been able to apply my current match up rank on my profile banner. This is ps4, my user id is txdust80
    This seems to be a problem on other platforms, too. When I went up to bronze 2 on XOne, I wasn´t able to customize my profile. Now I went up to bronze 1 and both banners (bronze 1 and bronze 2) are now available.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rechelino View Post
    This seems to be a problem on other platforms, too. When I went up to bronze 2 on XOne, I wasn´t able to customize my profile. Now I went up to bronze 1 and both banners (bronze 1 and bronze 2) are now available.
    Dude, the last round I didnt make the cut to round 3 and that was after 197 wins and only 11 losses. Not saying thats a lot but seriously??? Thats a fn lot and I didnt make it. Why stress yourself over it? Its not worth it and just a grind.
    pssssst..........over here..........*In muffled voice* The secret, random word is water. Don't tell anyone.

    I was so very excited when I saw that my XP level had gone up to level 41 and then so very upset when Mc Lovin informed me that It looked like a glitch, but, hey guess what, I'm level 41 and the rest of you are only level 40 or less so suck it bitches.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    Dude, the last round I didnt make the cut to round 3 and that was after 197 wins and only 11 losses. Not saying thats a lot but seriously??? Thats a fn lot and I didnt make it. Why stress yourself over it? Its not worth it and just a grind.
    You are absolutely right at the moment.

    Right now (on XOne) there are about 250 players on "bronze 1" which means that 25 will descend, 175 will stay and only 50 will climb up. It would be insane to go for "silver" now. At the moment I play 2-3 fun games per day and try to stay on that level.

    If I am right, the next week there will be again 20 % "bronze 2" players" (250?) that will be promoted to "bronze 1". So week after week there will be more and more players on higher levels, which will allow you to climb up with a moderate effort.

    If the "Scores to beat" will be updated too this mode might become fun at the end of the year...

  6. #6
    Community Manager McLovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rechelino View Post
    this mode might become fun at the end of the year...
    That's the idea! Your feedback really helps.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •