Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satori
    • Mar 2012

Bob's Burgers - Strobe Stutter - Can't See To Aim

Bob's Burgers, when you activate the rat targets, there's an array of rapidly flashing lights near the flippers that makes it almost impossible to see where the ball is as it is dropped near the right flipper. Anyone else have a lot of trouble with that besides me?
  • McLovin
    Marketing Manager
    • Apr 2017

Are you talking about the slingshot flasher lamps being too bright by any chance?

Comment

• Satori
      • Mar 2012

I'm not sure what the "slingshot flasher lamps" are. Whenever those strobe lights rapidly flash, the game lags. It happens when you start the Rat mission or the Mold mission, and sometimes it happens when the ball is around the back left of the table near the ferris wheel. The only time it's troublesome is when it's the Rat mission (Rats All Folks) because the ball is beside the drain when that starts.

Comment

• shogun00
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Satori
        I'm not sure what the "slingshot flasher lamps" are.
        Slingsots are those two bumpers above the main flippers.

Comment

• cantankerous--
          Pinball Wizard
          • Nov 2016

Okay, so havnt played this table in a while and tried it again for about an hour and got the rat challenge like 5 different times and am not seeing anything different from the previous times I played it in zen pinball 2 other than the colors seem maybe more vibrant. I'm on ps4 first gen with serial number less than 2000.
          Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
          2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
          3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
          sigpic

Comment

• acdctabs
            • Jun 2017

The real problem on this table is "LOUISE", can't aim on portrait screen
            (so can't play it good on a cab)

Comment

Working...