Thread: A question about tournaments

Default A question about tournaments

Why dont our tournament scores get added to leaderboards based on the criteria of the tournament..........ie If you play a tournament where everything is turned off and have a score higher than your classic score why does it not post to that leaderboard?
    pssssst..........over here..........*In muffled voice* The secret, random word is water. Don't tell anyone.

I was so very excited when I saw that my XP level had gone up to level 41 and then so very upset when Mc Lovin informed me that It looked like a glitch, but, hey guess what, I'm level 41 and the rest of you are only level 40 or less so suck it bitches.

Also It would be nice to be able to see how many times we have actually won. Right now it tends to only show the last 10 or fifteen games. Make something that shows your win loss record so anyone can see it and not your last 15 games. And if you opt out of a match thats an automatic loss. Make it so. I know you can do it.
    pssssst..........over here..........*In muffled voice* The secret, random word is water. Don't tell anyone.

I was so very excited when I saw that my XP level had gone up to level 41 and then so very upset when Mc Lovin informed me that It looked like a glitch, but, hey guess what, I'm level 41 and the rest of you are only level 40 or less so suck it bitches.

There is a suggestion ticket about this in the system, we are thinking about when and how to include it.