Thread: Win 10 glitch

Default Win 10 glitch

Hi,

Every time I level up a upgrade or wizard power to level 10 the game freezes and closes. I am playing it via the Xbox app.

i am getting this also on windows 10. Whenever a upgrade reaches level 10 the game freezes for a few seconds and then crashes

Quote Originally Posted by flashingblade View Post
    i am getting this also on windows 10. Whenever a upgrade reaches level 10 the game freezes for a few seconds and then crashes
    After you restart fx3 do you retain the level 10 or does it stay at level 9?
    pssssst..........over here..........*In muffled voice* The secret, random word is water. Don't tell anyone.

I was so very excited when I saw that my XP level had gone up to level 41 and then so very upset when Mc Lovin informed me that It looked like a glitch, but, hey guess what, I'm level 41 and the rest of you are only level 40 or less so suck it bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    After you restart fx3 do you retain the level 10 or does it stay at level 9?
    Mine retains level 10 however the game is lost which is annoying if I am on a high score or midway through an achievement.

Yes the level retains but the game is lost

Thank you very much for this report, ticket submitted. This sounds like a bug to eradicate with extreme prejudice.