Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jedi Master
    • Jan 2017

Is this happening to anyone else?

When I try to get in to Course Browser or Quick Play, I get the message that I can't access the content due to parental restrictions. I am over 18 (have been for some time) and I have my Xbox One set for no content restrictions. This is quite strange.
  • Antiheroe
    • Nov 2017

Originally posted by Jedi Master
    When I try to get in to Course Browser or Quick Play, I get the message that I can't access the content due to parental restrictions. I am over 18 (have been for some time) and I have my Xbox One set for no content restrictions. This is quite strange.

This is exactly what is happening for me. Same with online. I tried updating my parental control settings and even moving/reinstalling the game. Nothing has worked. IMG is the only game affected by this bug.

Comment

• FesterShinetop
      • Feb 2018

Originally posted by Antiheroe
      This is exactly what is happening for me. Same with online. I tried updating my parental control settings and even moving/reinstalling the game. Nothing has worked. IMG is the only game affected by this bug.
      This is happening to me as well. Still no solution for this? (On Xbox One btw...)
      Last edited by FesterShinetop; 02-10-2018, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• hajdu
        Community Representative
        • Nov 2017

Hey,
        please check if your Xbox has a child account on it. It can intervene with this game too.

Comment

Working...