X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hajdu
    Community Representative
    • Nov 2017

Originally posted by EverStoned77
    And the the award for stupid goes to Zen studio... instead of actually fix this problem you make it worse & now NONE of FX2 tables for X1 are available, by god if I get the level moronic behavior you've showed since the launch of FX3, what F'ing problem do you have with the fact that people still wants to play FX2, I simply don't get it, WHY IS IT SO HARD TO WARN PEOPLE, hell I can't even get the tables I did buy through these links to work in FX2 on Xbox one, I have them on FX2 (Xbox 360) & in FX3 but they are no longer showing in FX2 (Xbox one) to hell with this game, since you've clearly stopped caring for loyal fans I give up,last time I'll write to this so called forum that only users read
    Hey,
    we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience, I can assure you we don't want to make our players feel bad or uncomfortable during a new release. Sadly we met with some unexpected challenges during the release process and that's the reason things like this happened. We learned a lot of valuable lessons with FX3 and we do hope that we can avoid situations like this in the future.
    I, personally hope that you'll find joy in one of our upcoming releases so we can welcome you back.

Wishing you all the best!

Comment

• V3ntilator
      • May 2013

Thanks to PinballWizzard, i could install this on Xbox One.

- Street Fighter II

BTW: No tables is delisted on PSN store.
      Last edited by V3ntilator; 02-11-2018, 11:31 AM.
      ---
      Switch, (Xbox One X 11.TB), (PS4 4.5TB) (Wii U 380.GB) (Xbox 360 1.4TB) (PS3 750.GB) (Gaming PC + Steam Link + NVIDIA Shield TV)

Comment

• Emerald Axer
        • Feb 2018

Thanx so much for the links PinballWizzard !!!!

Unfortunately, the Balls of Glory link is broken for me, I'm hoping you can fix that one. (edit... I seen there was two http:// lines, I removed one and the link worked for this)

Also I am looking for a link for STAR WARS - The Force Awakens pack (edit... found it also : https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/stor...k/bw4c7pmmjd4t

Thanx again for this!!!
        Last edited by Emerald Axer; 02-14-2018, 11:52 PM. Reason: figured it out myself

Comment

• EverStoned77
          • Dec 2013

not even that works

so since you've decided to remove all fx2 tables from xb1 (apparently those weird problems only happened on Xbox & not on PS, yeah right?) can we at least buy the tables for fx3 & then transfer them to fx2 also on Xbox one or is this also infected by the moronigitis bug... think i already know the answer since I can't seem to get it to work, don't even know why I keep trying since your actions clearly shows that you couldn't care less about xbox gamers

Comment

• V3ntilator
            • May 2013

The push install to PinballFX 2 from web still works on any table it seems.
            ---
            Switch, (Xbox One X 11.TB), (PS4 4.5TB) (Wii U 380.GB) (Xbox 360 1.4TB) (PS3 750.GB) (Gaming PC + Steam Link + NVIDIA Shield TV)

Comment

• PL_Szymi_PL
              • Dec 2014

I can not still find the link to the MARS table . Please help, Thank you in advance

Comment

• Chili
                Community Representative
                • Mar 2018

Hey PL_Szymi_PL! Please write a message to [email protected], hope we can help you out!

Comment

• zaphod77
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Mar 2012

I need the links for the following tables.

1) mars (thsi one is free to all pinball fx2 for windows 10 owners, but i ca'nt import it to fx3)
                  2) Epic Quest
                  3) vengeance and virtue pack.

Comment

• Chili
                    Community Representative
                    • Mar 2018

Hey zaphod77! If you have problems with importing the tables from FX2 to FX3, please contact with us: [email protected]! Thanks!

Comment

• HenryMichaelsen
                      • Nov 2018

Man, how do you guys find those links? Thanks btw, I have been searching for something like this for so long.

Does anyone have the link for the Guardians of the Galaxy and/or Epic Quest tables?
                      I can't really just go play FX3, because I mostly play because of split screen with family and friends.

Comment

• PL_Szymi_PL
                        • Dec 2014

I bought on the x360 table "Capitan America" and I can not import it to Pinball FX2, ( Pinball FX3)
                        on XBOX ONE because the tables have been removed from the Microsoft store. The import attempt ends with a message: unknown error
                        I did not want to buy the package because I have the rest of the tables and only this table was missing "Capitan America"
                        I am asking for help in this matter

Comment

• V3ntilator
                          • May 2013

I'm posting a working "Balls of Glory" link here.

Vos séries télévisées d'animation à succès préférées, Family Guy, American Dad!, Bob's Burgers et Archer, sont réunies dans le pack de plateaux Balls of Glory. Obtenez-les dès maintenant !

These links works, and can be played in PinballFX 2 on Xbox One.

Table Import is broken in PinballFX 3 on both Xbox One and Win 10 versions.
                          ---

Comment

• vitoxbc
                            • Jul 2014

Do you have the store link for X-men Pinball original pack?
                            Thanks in advance.

Comment

• nuloid
                              • May 2011

Unfortunately this method doesn't work, at least for new purchases. I just bought Doctor Strange table on 360, but MS store page for One version only says "Redeem a code".
                              Maybe Zen or MS has disabled cross-buy feature between 360 and One for PBFX2 after delistings.
                              By the way, all the links for PBFX2 Xbox One DLCs are here.

So if you bought DLCs on 360 before delistings and not yet redeemed them for Xbox One version, you may be in luck.

Comment

• XI AlphaMale IX
                                Pinball Fan
                                • May 2014

Does anyone have the link for Guardians of the Galaxy? Seems to be the only one missing.

edit: found it, https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/sto...y/bqfnldrjt94f
                                Last edited by XI AlphaMale IX; 02-07-2022, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Working...