Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PinballWizzard
    • Nov 2017

Originally posted by flashingblade
    Hi pinball wizzard - can you please post a link for marvel avengers chronicles. I have bought for xbox 360 but am unable to install on xbox1

Thanks in advance
    One link for you:

Marvel Pinball: Avenger Chronicles Pack

Comment

• PinballWizzard
      • Nov 2017

Originally posted by EverStoned77
      Let me start by saying thanks for effort you've put in to helping people with this problem,I know you figured out the workaround because you need it too but you took the time to post it in here & even make a profile for the purpose, had Zen Studios just shown an ounce of that effort I might actually not be so P!ssed... One thing is if they can't do anything about it but to not even have the decency to help customers who've been buying pretty much everything they've released the last 6yrs is where they get put on my blacklist of companies I won't support... Yeah,sorry #RantOver lol I'm just so that I'm missing that 1 table that can't be found any where NINJ
      Thank you for your kind words, they are appreciated.

I have had a response from my email to Zen and apparently they are working on the issue with Microsoft although how long it will take to fix is anyone’s guess. In the mean time I will continue to update the list of tables as needed.

Many thanks

Comment

• EverStoned77
        • Dec 2013

whoops

Had accidentally posted it before finishing it but thanks for a quick reply & nice to know that there actually are someone from Zen reading the posts, fingers crossed that the 1table I'm missing will be for sale again if even for a day & again thanks for your effort in here, it's very appreciated

Comment

• flashingblade
          • Apr 2013

Thank you pinball wizzard. Doesn't work for me. I briefly get a " get it now" box appear but then that disappears and the install on xbox1 box doesn't appear. I do get this on some of the links you posted for tables I own. I am signed in when I do this. I have only just bought the avengers pack so don't know if that is why I don't get the xbox1 download box.
          I am in touch with support so hopefully they will sort it.
          Thank you anyway for your help.

Comment

• EverStoned77
            • Dec 2013

How little they care

what continue to upset me most of anything about this matter is the lack of an official response from Zen Studio, really makes me regret all the money i've thrown their way over the yrs... I swear someday a game company is gonna realize that it's a good buisness to keep loyal customers happy, especially when all you're talking about is 10sec respond... oh well guess my dream of owning all tables dies here

Comment

• Peacemakerlomax
              • Dec 2017

Hi pinball wizzard
              can you please post link for marvel venom,guardians of the galaxy,portal2
              thanks you

Comment

• DoctorMambo
                • Sep 2014

Hi Pinball Wizard,

Ditto the previous request for Portal, could you also add a link for Iron and Steel pack?

For anyone that has issues with this workaround, it didn't work for me until I changed my Xbox One back to make this one my home Xbox.

Comment

• PL_Szymi_PL
                  • Dec 2014

link for portal table https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...l/bx5547wl6tnl
                  link for venom tablehttps://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...z472vpzt?rtc=1

Anyone has link for Table Mars ?
                  Last edited by PL_Szymi_PL; 01-09-2018, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• RolloJoe
                    • May 2012

I just bought Zen Seasons 2 bundle, but I cannot find the downloads for V12, Eldorado, Tesla und Shaman - any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Comment

• hajdu
                      Community Representative
                      • Nov 2017

Originally posted by RolloJoe
                      I just bought Zen Seasons 2 bundle, but I cannot find the downloads for V12, Eldorado, Tesla und Shaman - any help is appreciated. Thank you!
                      Hey there,
                      I believe we are already in a discussion via emails.
                      Please check your inbox!

Comment

• rmaultra
                        Pinhead
                        • Jan 2018

Hi PinballWizzard:

Does your solution work for tables that did NOT import from XBOX 360 over to XBOX ONE for the FX2 platform? I am missing about half the tables and was told by ZEN that from the very top this was not a priority when prior to I was told that they were working with Microsoft on a solution. I bought my XBOX ONE specifically for getting an opportunity to own all of ZEN's tables and to go after any and all achievements. Thanking you in advance.

flapsmojo57

Comment

• hajdu
                          Community Representative
                          • Nov 2017

Hey,
                          I mailed you about this issue a few seconds ago, please check your email client!
                          Regards!

Comment

• RolloJoe
                            • May 2012

Originally posted by hajdu
                            Hey there,
                            I believe we are already in a discussion via emails.
                            Please check your inbox!
                            Sorry, I did not get any emails - can you resend the mail, please. Thank you!

Comment

• hajdu
                              Community Representative
                              • Nov 2017

Originally posted by RolloJoe
                              Sorry, I did not get any emails - can you resend the mail, please. Thank you!
                              Hey,
                              how about now?

Comment

• EverStoned77
                                • Dec 2013

And the the award for stupid goes to Zen studio... instead of actually fix this problem you make it worse & now NONE of FX2 tables for X1 are available, by god if I get the level moronic behavior you've showed since the launch of FX3, what F'ing problem do you have with the fact that people still wants to play FX2, I simply don't get it, WHY IS IT SO HARD TO WARN PEOPLE, hell I can't even get the tables I did buy through these links to work in FX2 on Xbox one, I have them on FX2 (Xbox 360) & in FX3 but they are no longer showing in FX2 (Xbox one) to hell with this game, since you've clearly stopped caring for loyal fans I give up,last time I'll write to this so called forum that only users read

Comment

Working...