Results 1 to 37 of 37

Thread: Game and Several DLC Delisted?

  1. #1

    Angry Game and Several DLC Delisted?

    According to posters on Trueachievements, the game and several DLC have been delisted from the store, and can't even be re-downloaded by people that already owned them.

    These include
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
    South Park
    Plants vs. Zombies
    Street Fighter 2
    Marvel Women of Power
    Star Wars Rouge One
    Aliens vs Pinball
    Balls of Glory

    Don't suppose anyone from Zen could comment on this?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Horsens, Denmark
    Posts
    13

    Angry NOT AGAIN?!? :mad:

    not this again,I swear I'm gonna stop supporting you guys...time & time again we've asked you to AT LEAST warn people ESPECIALLY achievement hunters BEFORE you make an DLC/table that has achievements unavailable & you just keep doing it...I know at least 1 of these tables are unavailable else where so thanks for saving me the money I was gonna spend on ANY of the 10 FX3 tables I had left to buy...you guys just don't care do you?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Horsens, Denmark
    Posts
    13

    Angry Thanks!!! :(

    & just to show how much you care you don't even have the decence to give a reply,THANKS!!!

  4. #4

    Default

    Just registered as I spent sometime finding a work around for this as Zen’s support don’t seem to want to help (my email has received no response).

    The tables can be downloaded via Microsoft’s website as long as you know the link to find the page as the website search doesn’t find them. I’ve posted links below which will work as long as you are signed into your Xbox Gamertag and have purchased the table. The tables are also still available to purchase as long as you buy them via Microsoft’s Xbox.com website for the Xbox 360 and then click on the links provided below (Zen made them cross buy). You can then also import them to Pinball FX3 (I’ve used this method to buy the missing tables as well as download the missing tables to my new Xbox One X).

    Also make sure you have your Xbox set to auto download content for this to work. If anyone needs any more links I will post them.

    Hope this helps

    Bethesda Pinball
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
    The Walking Dead
    South Park
    Plants vs. Zombies
    Street Fighter 2
    Marvel Women of Power
    Star Wars Rouge One
    Star Wars Rebels
    Aliens vs Pinball
    Iron and Steel
    Marvel’s Ant-man
    Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron
    Deadpool
    Marvel Pinball: Avenger Chronicles Pack
    Balls of Glory
    Last edited by PinballWizzard; 12-19-2017 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Updating

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3

    Default Question

    Hi PinballWizzard

    How can I purchase the South Park Tables and the Ninja Gaiden Table now please? I am desperate to buy them but can not find them anywhere to buy.

    Also, I wanted to buy the Epic Quest table as a standalone table as I had the other one in the Medieval Pack. It was not available on FX3 to buy standalone. Nor was it available on FX2 Xbox One. So I bought it on FX2 Xbox 360. However, it will not import to FX3. Can you tell me why this is please?

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4

    Default

    I can't get any of those to work Just bought the doctor strange and can't get that either. This is really starting to piss me off.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6

    Unhappy Mars & Earth Defense Force

    Welp, while it's not the same tables I can't seem to import Mars OR Earth Defense Force even though I have purchased them both. Instead, we have this silly Sci-Fi pack it wants me to pay full price for. I do have Paranormal but for some reason it came in just fine. Is there any work around for these two tables, they don't even show on their website anymore, just part of bundle so to speak. Everything else works, it's just these two darn tables. *sigh*

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duggler101 View Post
    I can't get any of those to work Just bought the doctor strange and can't get that either. This is really starting to piss me off.
    Have you made sure you are signed into the website when you click on the links provided?if not it won’t show the ‘install on Cbox One’ button.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by notion3000 View Post
    Hi PinballWizzard

    How can I purchase the South Park Tables and the Ninja Gaiden Table now please? I am desperate to buy them but can not find them anywhere to buy.

    Also, I wanted to buy the Epic Quest table as a standalone table as I had the other one in the Medieval Pack. It was not available on FX3 to buy standalone. Nor was it available on FX2 Xbox One. So I bought it on FX2 Xbox 360. However, it will not import to FX3. Can you tell me why this is please?
    The tables can be purchased here for the Xbox 360 version https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/P...5-d80258410a23

    Once purchased if you click on the links I provided above they should be available to download, as long as you are signed into the Microsoft website (this was how I purchased them).

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinballWizzard View Post
    Just registered as I spent sometime finding a work around for this as Zen’s support don’t seem to want to help (my email has received no response).

    The tables can be downloaded via Microsoft’s website as long as you know the link to find the page as the website search doesn’t find them. I’ve posted links below which will work as long as you are signed into your Xbox Gamertag and have purchased the table. The tables are also still available to purchase as long as you buy them via Microsoft’s Xbox.com website for the Xbox 360 and then click on the links provided below (Zen made them cross buy). You can then also import them to Pinball FX3 (I’ve used this method to buy the missing tables as well as download the missing tables to my new Xbox One X).

    Also make sure you have your Xbox set to auto download content for this to work. If anyone needs any more links I will post them.

    Hope this helps

    Bethesda Pinball
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
    The Walking Dead
    South Park
    Plants vs. Zombies
    Street Fighter 2
    Marvel Women of Power
    Star Wars Rouge One
    Star Wars Rebels
    Aliens vs Pinball
    Balls of Glory
    Marvel’s Ant-man
    Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron
    Thanks, the links work great!
    Are you able to provide a link for the deadpool table?

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3

    Default

    It states on your list that I can still buy the South Park and Ninja Gaiden tables. How can I still buy them? When I click your link there is nowhere to buy them. Have they been delisted?

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nilbo NZ View Post
    Thanks, the links work great!
    Are you able to provide a link for the deadpool table?
    I certainly can.

    Deadpool
    Last edited by PinballWizzard; 11-18-2017 at 08:18 PM.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by notion3000 View Post
    It states on your list that I can still buy the South Park and Ninja Gaiden tables. How can I still buy them? When I click your link there is nowhere to buy them. Have they been delisted?
    You need to buy them for the Xbox 360 first via the Xbox Marketplace https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/P...5-d80258410a23

    Once purchased there you can click on the links in my previous post to download the tables to Xbox One (that is how I picked up the missing tables from Pinball FX2).

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinballWizzard View Post
    Just registered as I spent sometime finding a work around for this as Zen’s support don’t seem to want to help (my email has received no response).

    The tables can be downloaded via Microsoft’s website as long as you know the link to find the page as the website search doesn’t find them. I’ve posted links below which will work as long as you are signed into your Xbox Gamertag and have purchased the table. The tables are also still available to purchase as long as you buy them via Microsoft’s Xbox.com website for the Xbox 360 and then click on the links provided below (Zen made them cross buy). You can then also import them to Pinball FX3 (I’ve used this method to buy the missing tables as well as download the missing tables to my new Xbox One X).

    Also make sure you have your Xbox set to auto download content for this to work. If anyone needs any more links I will post them.

    Hope this helps

    Bethesda Pinball
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
    The Walking Dead
    South Park
    Plants vs. Zombies
    Street Fighter 2
    Marvel Women of Power
    Star Wars Rouge One
    Star Wars Rebels
    Aliens vs Pinball
    Balls of Glory
    Marvel’s Ant-man
    Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron
    Deadpool
    Hi pinball wizzard - can you please post a link for marvel avengers chronicles. I have bought for xbox 360 but am unable to install on xbox1

    Thanks in advance

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Horsens, Denmark
    Posts
    13

    Default Zen Stupido

    Let me start by saying thanks for effort you've put in to helping people with this problem,Mr.Wizard,I know you figured out the workaround because you needed it too but you took the time to post it in here & even made a profile for the purpose, had Zen Studios just shown an ounce of that effort I would've been ok with the delisting... One thing is if they can't do anything about it but to not even have the decency to answer customers asking for info is where they get put on my blacklist of companies I won't support... Yeah,sorry but I'm just so annoyed that I'm missing that 1 freaking stupid table that can't be found anywhere, more specific NINJA GAIDEN, I have tried everything mentioned above,tried the Xbox 360 store on Microsoft's site,on the 360 itself & in FX2 on the 360, I've tried using the links but since it's not an owned game that doesn't work either & of course I can find EVERYTHING else but the 1 I'm missing It's 1 of just 7 games for FX2 (Xbox One) that I hadn't bought yet awaiting a sale or getting more tables "finished" (by finished I mean all achievements unlocked) I've been a huge FX fan since 2011,played on both PC, PS, Xbox 360 & Xbox One & have bought all achievement related tables for FX2 on the 360 & even a few that didn't have achievements & was planning on doing the same on both FX2 & 3 (Xbox One) so it's really p***ing me of that they couldn't have warned players, I mean seriously what the FUDGE would've harmed them in letting fans know that "Hey we'll be delisting this game in a week so last chance to buy it" I know not all cares about achievements/trophies but 1. Keeping your customers happy have NEVER hurt any business 2. It would've taken what 1-2mins to make a tweet or something & game sites would've spread the word for them. 3. They would've minimum have sold a couple of DLC's & yes I know that's nothing to a company but for the minor effort of dropping a line or 2, WHY THE FUDGE NOT!!! #RantOver
    Last edited by EverStoned77; 11-19-2017 at 08:43 PM.

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flashingblade View Post
    Hi pinball wizzard - can you please post a link for marvel avengers chronicles. I have bought for xbox 360 but am unable to install on xbox1

    Thanks in advance
    One link for you:

    Marvel Pinball: Avenger Chronicles Pack

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EverStoned77 View Post
    Let me start by saying thanks for effort you've put in to helping people with this problem,I know you figured out the workaround because you need it too but you took the time to post it in here & even make a profile for the purpose, had Zen Studios just shown an ounce of that effort I might actually not be so P!ssed... One thing is if they can't do anything about it but to not even have the decency to help customers who've been buying pretty much everything they've released the last 6yrs is where they get put on my blacklist of companies I won't support... Yeah,sorry #RantOver lol I'm just so that I'm missing that 1 table that can't be found any where NINJ
    Thank you for your kind words, they are appreciated.

    I have had a response from my email to Zen and apparently they are working on the issue with Microsoft although how long it will take to fix is anyone’s guess. In the mean time I will continue to update the list of tables as needed.

    Many thanks

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Horsens, Denmark
    Posts
    13

    Default whoops

    Had accidentally posted it before finishing it but thanks for a quick reply & nice to know that there actually are someone from Zen reading the posts, fingers crossed that the 1table I'm missing will be for sale again if even for a day & again thanks for your effort in here, it's very appreciated

  19. #19

    Default

    Thank you pinball wizzard. Doesn't work for me. I briefly get a " get it now" box appear but then that disappears and the install on xbox1 box doesn't appear. I do get this on some of the links you posted for tables I own. I am signed in when I do this. I have only just bought the avengers pack so don't know if that is why I don't get the xbox1 download box.
    I am in touch with support so hopefully they will sort it.
    Thank you anyway for your help.

  20. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Horsens, Denmark
    Posts
    13

    Angry How little they care

    what continue to upset me most of anything about this matter is the lack of an official response from Zen Studio, really makes me regret all the money i've thrown their way over the yrs... I swear someday a game company is gonna realize that it's a good buisness to keep loyal customers happy, especially when all you're talking about is 10sec respond... oh well guess my dream of owning all tables dies here

  21. #21

    Default

    Hi pinball wizzard
    can you please post link for marvel venom,guardians of the galaxy,portal2
    thanks you

  22. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Hi Pinball Wizard,

    Ditto the previous request for Portal, could you also add a link for Iron and Steel pack?

    For anyone that has issues with this workaround, it didn't work for me until I changed my Xbox One back to make this one my home Xbox.

  23. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default

    link for portal table https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...l/bx5547wl6tnl
    link for venom tablehttps://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...z472vpzt?rtc=1

    Anyone has link for Table Mars ?
    Last edited by PL_Szymi_PL; 01-09-2018 at 09:09 AM.

  24. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13

    Default

    I just bought Zen Seasons 2 bundle, but I cannot find the downloads for V12, Eldorado, Tesla und Shaman - any help is appreciated. Thank you!

  25. #25
    Community Representative hajdu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RolloJoe View Post
    I just bought Zen Seasons 2 bundle, but I cannot find the downloads for V12, Eldorado, Tesla und Shaman - any help is appreciated. Thank you!
    Hey there,
    I believe we are already in a discussion via emails.
    Please check your inbox!

  26. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Hi PinballWizzard:

    Does your solution work for tables that did NOT import from XBOX 360 over to XBOX ONE for the FX2 platform? I am missing about half the tables and was told by ZEN that from the very top this was not a priority when prior to I was told that they were working with Microsoft on a solution. I bought my XBOX ONE specifically for getting an opportunity to own all of ZEN's tables and to go after any and all achievements. Thanking you in advance.

    flapsmojo57

  27. #27
    Community Representative hajdu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Hey,
    I mailed you about this issue a few seconds ago, please check your email client!
    Regards!

  28. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hajdu View Post
    Hey there,
    I believe we are already in a discussion via emails.
    Please check your inbox!
    Sorry, I did not get any emails - can you resend the mail, please. Thank you!

  29. #29
    Community Representative hajdu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RolloJoe View Post
    Sorry, I did not get any emails - can you resend the mail, please. Thank you!
    Hey,
    how about now?

  30. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Horsens, Denmark
    Posts
    13

    Default

    And the the award for stupid goes to Zen studio... instead of actually fix this problem you make it worse & now NONE of FX2 tables for X1 are available, by god if I get the level moronic behavior you've showed since the launch of FX3, what F'ing problem do you have with the fact that people still wants to play FX2, I simply don't get it, WHY IS IT SO HARD TO WARN PEOPLE, hell I can't even get the tables I did buy through these links to work in FX2 on Xbox one, I have them on FX2 (Xbox 360) & in FX3 but they are no longer showing in FX2 (Xbox one) to hell with this game, since you've clearly stopped caring for loyal fans I give up,last time I'll write to this so called forum that only users read

  31. #31
    Community Representative hajdu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EverStoned77 View Post
    And the the award for stupid goes to Zen studio... instead of actually fix this problem you make it worse & now NONE of FX2 tables for X1 are available, by god if I get the level moronic behavior you've showed since the launch of FX3, what F'ing problem do you have with the fact that people still wants to play FX2, I simply don't get it, WHY IS IT SO HARD TO WARN PEOPLE, hell I can't even get the tables I did buy through these links to work in FX2 on Xbox one, I have them on FX2 (Xbox 360) & in FX3 but they are no longer showing in FX2 (Xbox one) to hell with this game, since you've clearly stopped caring for loyal fans I give up,last time I'll write to this so called forum that only users read
    Hey,
    we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience, I can assure you we don't want to make our players feel bad or uncomfortable during a new release. Sadly we met with some unexpected challenges during the release process and that's the reason things like this happened. We learned a lot of valuable lessons with FX3 and we do hope that we can avoid situations like this in the future.
    I, personally hope that you'll find joy in one of our upcoming releases so we can welcome you back.

    Wishing you all the best!

  32. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Viking Land
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Thanks to PinballWizzard, i could install this on Xbox One.

    - Street Fighter II

    BTW: No tables is delisted on PSN store.
    Last edited by V3ntilator; 02-11-2018 at 12:31 PM.

  33. #33

    Default

    Thanx so much for the links PinballWizzard !!!!

    Unfortunately, the Balls of Glory link is broken for me, I'm hoping you can fix that one. (edit... I seen there was two http:// lines, I removed one and the link worked for this)

    Also I am looking for a link for STAR WARS - The Force Awakens pack (edit... found it also : https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/stor...k/bw4c7pmmjd4t


    Thanx again for this!!!
    Last edited by Emerald Axer; 02-15-2018 at 12:52 AM. Reason: figured it out myself

  34. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Horsens, Denmark
    Posts
    13

    Default not even that works :(

    so since you've decided to remove all fx2 tables from xb1 (apparently those weird problems only happened on Xbox & not on PS, yeah right?) can we at least buy the tables for fx3 & then transfer them to fx2 also on Xbox one or is this also infected by the moronigitis bug... think i already know the answer since I can't seem to get it to work, don't even know why I keep trying since your actions clearly shows that you couldn't care less about xbox gamers

  35. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Viking Land
    Posts
    22

    Default

    The push install to PinballFX 2 from web still works on any table it seems.
    ---
    (Xbox One 3.5TB), (PS4 2.5TB) (Wii U 380.GB) (Xbox 360 1.4TB) (PS3 750.GB) (Gaming PC + Steam Link + NVIDIA Shield TV)

  36. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default

    I can not still find the link to the MARS table . Please help, Thank you in advance

  37. #37
    Community Representative Chili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Hey PL_Szymi_PL! Please write a message to support@zenstudios.com, hope we can help you out!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •