Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greeksamurai
    • Oct 2017

Pinball FX3 - Please add 3D

I've read of the decision to remove 3d support in upgrading from ZP2 to FX3.

First of all, I implore you to add 3d to FX3. It's literally a game-changer and the best use of 3d in anything I've seen. Yes, the format is dying but that doesn't mean that you can't support it especially since you already have done so better than anyone other game developer and have a strong fan base who love the feature.

If you won't add support to FX3, I'd love to buy the remaining tables in Zen Pinball 2 but I no longer can do so. So please add the ZP2 so I can just buy them all.
  • McLovin
    Marketing Manager
    • Apr 2017

Will forward this feedback, thank you!

Comment

• ac1
      • Oct 2017

Hi.
      I would also love to give 3D support again. I think it is the only game where you see a real improvement, which also affects its gameplay. It improves the perception of the ball and its position on the table.

I need it

Comment

• greeksamurai
        • Oct 2017

Originally posted by ac1
        Hi.
        I would also love to give 3D support again. I think it is the only game where you see a real improvement, which also affects its gameplay. It improves the perception of the ball and its position on the table.

I need it
        I agree - it makes a difference in the actual mechanics of the game.

Comment

• Cornholio
          Banned
          • Feb 2017

What platform is 3d on and how do you turn it on?

Comment

• Pin-Tom
            • Oct 2017

Originally posted by greeksamurai
            ...I implore you to add 3d to FX3. It's literally a game-changer and the best use of 3d in anything I've seen. Yes, the format is dying but that doesn't mean that you can't support it especially since you already have done so better than anyone other game developer and have a strong fan base who love the feature
            Me too!
            Please add 3D support to FX3. I loved to play ZEN2 in 3D, and I really, really miss this feature now.

Tom

Comment

• Zxlpxxxxx
              • Oct 2017

I bought a 3D TV mostly just to play pinball in 3D. It's super disappointing this feature was removed. I'll give my first born child to get this in FX3!!!

Comment

• cycuch
                • Dec 2017

Why no 3d support??? Your game was the reason 3d concept made sense to me in a first place. Pinball looks !!AWSOME!! in 3d. I still have a Zen2 on ps4 that can add extra dimension but cant imoprt any tables any more. FX3 is a move into next gen we all get it but why removing so much FUN from the game. Dont condemn old tech just because it is last gen, you can be a reason it is still alive. PLEASE add support for 3d. Please!!!!

Comment

• hajdu
                  Community Representative
                  • Nov 2017

Hey,
                  thank you for the great concern towards the game!
                  Right now the 3D support is not on the table but in the future, who knows? We'll definitely re-check the possibility next year!
                  Have a wonderful holiday season!

Comment

• SteveLate7
                    • Sep 2017

I like 3D at Zen 2 and want it for FX3 in 1080p please! I play on 100" with Projektor on PS4 and 720p locks not good enough for that size.
                    Last edited by SteveLate7; 12-12-2017, 07:37 AM.

Comment

• hunter328
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Apr 2012

I wish you could play in 3D using PSVR.
                      sigpic

Comment

• overall_fanatic
                        Pinhead
                        • Dec 2017

Originally posted by hajdu

Right now the 3D support is not on the table ...
                        I must say that this would be fine if it will be soon on the table in the next time: It is one of the best 3D Games and playing in 3D benefits a lot.

Comment

• MagicEye
                          • Dec 2017

Hello Zen team,
                          I guess you are not really up-to-date with newest television development . Yes, the old 3D world is going to be vanishing in the near future because with the 1080p restriction. A lot of new models which will be released in 2018 will have the ne 4k 3D feature which will be a burner...
                          Would be great to play your fantastic tables on these Tv‘s...

Comment

• Buffaloball
                            • Jul 2017

If there is a game that should be played in 3d mode no doubt about it's Pinball FX3 and now more than ever due to gorgeous graphics improvements.
                            Playing Pinball FX3 without 3D it's like listening in stereo and suddenly getting back to MONO!
                            How bad would I like to have the 3D back? I would be willing to pay for it! !!

Comment

• hajdu
                              Community Representative
                              • Nov 2017

Hey Guys,
                              thanks for the support towards this mode! We'll definitely try to bring it back to life but I'd like ask for your patience here because you know FX3 is a young game and we have to make sure it's working flawless before we can release a project as big as the 3D version of FX3.

Have a nice week!

Comment

Working...