Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Improvements for new tables to help bad players like me

  1. #1

    Default Improvements for new tables to help bad players like me

    I love your games.

    If I can ask for one thing (besides 3d in FX3), I would love to be able to see the entirety of your game and I feel robbed that you've gone through so much effort and a crappy player like myself can't enjoy ALL the effort you've poured into these games. I can barely reach a rank of 3,000 on the scoreboard and I don't think I've broken 100 million in any game. At this point, while I'd love to believe that someday I'll be the Ronnie O'Sullivan or Michael Van Gerwen of pinball - (yes, I'm using the names of folks you may not know but these guys are Federer-like in their respective fields), it's looking less and less likely that I'll get there. But I still love your games.

    The easiest way I can think of making easier for players to experience your entire tables would be to offer difficulty settings that make it easier to get the following things:

    1. Easier Extra Balls (extends gameplay)
    2. Easier Kicker Saves
    3. Random Automatically triggered Events or a special hit that triggers a random event (of the hardest achievements maybe)
    4. Easier thresholds for Missions (instead of 10 loops, maybe 3)
    5. Selectable scenes

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greeksamurai View Post
    I love your games.

    If I can ask for one thing (besides 3d in FX3), I would love to be able to see the entirety of your game and I feel robbed that you've gone through so much effort and a crappy player like myself can't enjoy ALL the effort you've poured into these games. I can barely reach a rank of 3,000 on the scoreboard and I don't think I've broken 100 million in any game. At this point, while I'd love to believe that someday I'll be the Ronnie O'Sullivan or Michael Van Gerwen of pinball - (yes, I'm using the names of folks you may not know but these guys are Federer-like in their respective fields), it's looking less and less likely that I'll get there. But I still love your games.

    The easiest way I can think of making easier for players to experience your entire tables would be to offer difficulty settings that make it easier to get the following things:

    1. Easier Extra Balls (extends gameplay)
    2. Easier Kicker Saves
    3. Random Automatically triggered Events or a special hit that triggers a random event (of the hardest achievements maybe)
    4. Easier thresholds for Missions (instead of 10 loops, maybe 3)
    5. Selectable scenes
    Be specific about what table or tables you want to learn and I will do my best. Im certainly not great at all of them, but I can score a billion or more on about 10. Also search the tables by name on youtube. Many have tricks and techniques that will help to minimize ball drains and maximize scoring. You cant just randomly whack the ball often or eventually it will be lost.
    pssssst..........over here..........*In muffled voice* The secret, random word is water. Don't tell anyone.

    I was so very excited when I saw that my XP level had gone up to level 41 and then so very upset when Mc Lovin informed me that It looked like a glitch, but, hey guess what, I'm level 41 and the rest of you are only level 40 or less so suck it bitches.

  3. #3

    Default

    There is a practice mode.

    Get on there and just concentrate on a couple of specifics on the table without the pressure of the drain. You should improve reasonably quickly.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Hmmm they'd already addressed a lot of this - table tweaks and feature aspects like extended ball save timer and rewind/slow time etc.

    They however don't help I guess by never truly explaining stuff like nudges, magma saves, ball trapping etc. Also most in game table guides cover too little like not telling tables skill shot etc.

    That aside I do feel this is the most newbie friendly experience they've made to date. Its about learning one table at a time, that's what I do. Sadly the tables I'd most reccomend for starters in PvZ and Ms Sploshion Man have all gone... Paranormal is prob the best shout now.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skode View Post
    Hmmm they'd already addressed a lot of this - table tweaks and feature aspects like extended ball save timer and rewind/slow time etc.

    They however don't help I guess by never truly explaining stuff like nudges, magma saves, ball trapping etc. Also most in game table guides cover too little like not telling tables skill shot etc.

    That aside I do feel this is the most newbie friendly experience they've made to date. Its about learning one table at a time, that's what I do. Sadly the tables I'd most reccomend for starters in PvZ and Ms Sploshion Man have all gone... Paranormal is prob the best shout now.
    Some are easier than others. The in game table guides could be better but even they give you a clue what to do and if the forum has been found then so have the great guides. There are plenty of help guides to pinball on you tube. And as we agree a a table and a bit at a time....

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    Be specific about what table or tables you want to learn and I will do my best. Im certainly not great at all of them, but I can score a billion or more on about 10. Also search the tables by name on youtube. Many have tricks and techniques that will help to minimize ball drains and maximize scoring. You cant just randomly whack the ball often or eventually it will be lost.
    Thank you, I don't own too many tables - here are the ones I own in order of playtime:

    The Force Awakens
    Rogue One
    Guardians of the Galaxy
    CastleStorm
    Plants vs. Zombies
    Super League Football
    Might of the First Order
    Wild West Rampage
    Epic Quest
    Sorcerer's Lair

    Any tables you can recommend?

    Any tips or tricks would be welcome - I did see in the FX3 tutorial;, the nudge move to pass the ball to the other flipper but I couldn't replicate it. That'd be an awesome trick to learn.

  7. #7

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by GruffMckenzie View Post
    There is a practice mode.

    Get on there and just concentrate on a couple of specifics on the table without the pressure of the drain. You should improve reasonably quickly.
    Duh - is that in Zen Pinball 2? If so, I'll check it out and facepalm myself - is that unlimited balls with saves?

    There's the operator's menu to increase number of balls and other things but it's hard to get in there and I feel like I'm cheating.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greeksamurai View Post
    I love your games.

    If I can ask for one thing (besides 3d in FX3), I would love to be able to see the entirety of your game and I feel robbed that you've gone through so much effort and a crappy player like myself can't enjoy ALL the effort you've poured into these games. I can barely reach a rank of 3,000 on the scoreboard and I don't think I've broken 100 million in any game. At this point, while I'd love to believe that someday I'll be the Ronnie O'Sullivan or Michael Van Gerwen of pinball - (yes, I'm using the names of folks you may not know but these guys are Federer-like in their respective fields), it's looking less and less likely that I'll get there. But I still love your games.

    The easiest way I can think of making easier for players to experience your entire tables would be to offer difficulty settings that make it easier to get the following things:

    1. Easier Extra Balls (extends gameplay)
    2. Easier Kicker Saves
    3. Random Automatically triggered Events or a special hit that triggers a random event (of the hardest achievements maybe)
    4. Easier thresholds for Missions (instead of 10 loops, maybe 3)
    5. Selectable scenes
    greek, from one average player to another...when you are playing against the world and you want to know how you stack up, settings must be equal across the board. I have been playing for a few years and have not hit 400,000,000 at all yet, and 100,000,000 + on about maybe 6 of 'em. On the Wii U where I played FX 2 the most, my highest all time rank was 40th or so on Wild West Rampage, and I was proud of that. I still have fun knowing I will never be a world champion. I still beat my all time highs on a given table and gradually inch my way up the ranks, and to me, that's the fun of it. With the new FX 3 you can pick tournaments that are alot of fun too, based on what are your favorite tables to play, etc. In some of them i have actually been competitive To me, all the competition is on my friends list, not the universe. That's what's so fun to me This is my favorite game of all time, and I don't have to be the best to enjoy it as much as anyone else does.
    Last edited by steven120566; 10-17-2017 at 06:10 PM.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steven120566 View Post
    greek, from one average player to another...when you are playing against the world and you want to know how you stack up, settings must be equal across the board. I have been playing for a few years and have not hit 400,000,000 at all yet, and 100,000,000 + on about maybe 6 of 'em. On the Wii U where I played FX 2 the most, my highest all time rank was 40th or so on Wild West Rampage, and I was proud of that. I still have fun knowing I will never be a world champion. I still beat my all time highs on a given table and gradually inch my way up the ranks, and to me, that's the fun of it. With the new FX 3 you can pick tournaments that are alot of fun too, based on what are your favorite tables to play, etc. In some of them i have actually been competitive To me, all the competition is on my friends list, not the universe. That's what's so fun to me This is my favorite game of all time, and I don't have to be the best to enjoy it as much as anyone else does.
    Lol, I'm a lot more average than you since I can't imagine hitting these scores but actually the score is not as important to me. I really want to experience every mission in the tables and I feel a bit sad that very few players (myself included) really experience them. In other games, any player can reach the end of the game usually and get the full experience.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greeksamurai View Post
    Duh - is that in Zen Pinball 2? If so, I'll check it out and facepalm myself - is that unlimited balls with saves?

    There's the operator's menu to increase number of balls and other things but it's hard to get in there and I feel like I'm cheating.
    Sorry, i assumed FX 3 as it's on that board....so no no practice there, but on FX 2 there is the operators menu, but I never really used that much but you can tweak things.

    Either way round it's about practice and how tenacious you are. Took me a long while till I improved then suddenly felt I was doing better.
    I guess learn to trap the ball as it comes down on the flippers. nudging to save the ball from an outlane I use a lot as it's where a lot of balls end up!

    I try to spot something nearer the flipper in line with the lane I'm practicing which helps me quite often.

    Might of the First Order and Wild west rampage I think are hard tables.
    Castle Storm and Sorcerers lair are easier to get something going....IMO!

    I recently got family guy and that is a easy flowing table for ramp shots...

    But...I'm still improving too. And I agree with steven120566. I worried about bettering my own score and maybe that of my brother's not anyone else. And remember your best score is your BEST score not necessarily what you will get every time

    plenty of awful games!!!

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GruffMckenzie View Post
    Sorry, i assumed FX 3 as it's on that board....so no no practice there, but on FX 2 there is the operators menu, but I never really used that much but you can tweak things.

    Either way round it's about practice and how tenacious you are. Took me a long while till I improved then suddenly felt I was doing better.
    I guess learn to trap the ball as it comes down on the flippers. nudging to save the ball from an outlane I use a lot as it's where a lot of balls end up!

    I try to spot something nearer the flipper in line with the lane I'm practicing which helps me quite often.

    Might of the First Order and Wild west rampage I think are hard tables.
    Castle Storm and Sorcerers lair are easier to get something going....IMO!

    I recently got family guy and that is a easy flowing table for ramp shots...

    But...I'm still improving too. And I agree with steven120566. I worried about bettering my own score and maybe that of my brother's not anyone else. And remember your best score is your BEST score not necessarily what you will get every time

    plenty of awful games!!!
    You're absolutely right about Might of the First Order and Wild West Rampage - they are not forgiving. Castle Storm is a really fun game.

    I love Guardians of the Galaxy and it seems to be intermediate.

    Any other recommendations?

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greeksamurai View Post
    You're absolutely right about Might of the First Order and Wild West Rampage - they are not forgiving. Castle Storm is a really fun game.

    I love Guardians of the Galaxy and it seems to be intermediate.

    Any other recommendations?
    All of these easy billion points

    Marvels women of power
    Spiderman
    star wars pinball: Rogue One
    star wars pinball: darth vader
    pssssst..........over here..........*In muffled voice* The secret, random word is water. Don't tell anyone.

    I was so very excited when I saw that my XP level had gone up to level 41 and then so very upset when Mc Lovin informed me that It looked like a glitch, but, hey guess what, I'm level 41 and the rest of you are only level 40 or less so suck it bitches.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greeksamurai View Post
    You're absolutely right about Might of the First Order and Wild West Rampage - they are not forgiving. Castle Storm is a really fun game.

    I love Guardians of the Galaxy and it seems to be intermediate.

    Any other recommendations?
    World war hulk seems to score quite easily and has plenty of ramps and lanes.
    I started out playing Han Solo which is quite compact so the ramps are closer and balls can last a while even if you aren't too careful. And possibly Force awakens. Can lose some balls easily but it's a good table for aiming practise I think. But of course these are preferences.

    Bought Civil war the other day....I like it. But I wouldn't go there if I were you!

    Good luck!

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    All of these easy billion points

    Marvels women of power
    Spiderman
    star wars pinball: Rogue One
    star wars pinball: darth vader
    Tables I have had 100 million plus on (No billions yet for me) scores on:

    Excalibur
    Earth Defense
    Plants vs. Zombies
    Darth Vader (400 mil +)
    Sorcerer's Lair
    Moon Knight
    World War Hulk
    Paranormal
    Spiderman

    But yeah, these are not necessarily my favorites. For example, I like ROME and SECRETS of the DEEP probably the best, but have yet to hit even 80 milllion on either of those.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greeksamurai View Post
    I love your games.

    If I can ask for one thing (besides 3d in FX3), I would love to be able to see the entirety of your game and I feel robbed that you've gone through so much effort and a crappy player like myself can't enjoy ALL the effort you've poured into these games. I can barely reach a rank of 3,000 on the scoreboard and I don't think I've broken 100 million in any game. At this point, while I'd love to believe that someday I'll be the Ronnie O'Sullivan or Michael Van Gerwen of pinball - (yes, I'm using the names of folks you may not know but these guys are Federer-like in their respective fields), it's looking less and less likely that I'll get there. But I still love your games.

    The easiest way I can think of making easier for players to experience your entire tables would be to offer difficulty settings that make it easier to get the following things:

    1. Easier Extra Balls (extends gameplay)
    2. Easier Kicker Saves
    3. Random Automatically triggered Events or a special hit that triggers a random event (of the hardest achievements maybe)
    4. Easier thresholds for Missions (instead of 10 loops, maybe 3)
    5. Selectable scenes
    For extra balls you go into the Operators section and give yourself ten. Of course you can’t post the score

    While it may not be convenient, playing fx2 on the Xbox 360 may be an option, as the older tables mostly do not have those juiced up slingshots, and I find it much easier to nudge on that platform. Though, fx3 has countered by making some shots easier

    As for easier tables, my list would be
    Sorcerers Lair
    The Avengers (once you learn the ball mechanics)
    World war Hulk
    Clone Wars
    Han Solo
    Captain America
    Ms Plosion Man, though only on Xbox 360
    Fantastic Four
    Spider Man, though again fx2 version, and you do need to build up your level for Clone Chaos
    Tables completed: Ms Splosion Man, Spiderman, BioLab, Captain America, Empire Strikes Back, The Avengers, Wolverine, World War Hulk, Sorcerer's Lair, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight, Infinity Gauntlet, Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Han Solo
    Billionaire's Club: Spider-Man, World War Hulk, The Avengers, Sorcerer's Lair, Empire Strikes Back, Captain America, Ms. Splosion Man, Han Solo

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    153

    Default

    I'm curious, what would we consider the hardest tables for newbies with mind of recent tweaks in PFX3 and upgrades?

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steven120566 View Post
    Tables I have had 100 million plus on (No billions yet for me) scores on:

    Excalibur
    Earth Defense
    Plants vs. Zombies
    Darth Vader (400 mil +)
    Sorcerer's Lair
    Moon Knight
    World War Hulk
    Paranormal
    Spiderman

    But yeah, these are not necessarily my favorites. For example, I like ROME and SECRETS of the DEEP probably the best, but have yet to hit even 80 milllion on either of those.
    So, I keep hearing about how easy wwhulk is and been trying it. Stupid question once I have all the evacuees where is the truck?
    pssssst..........over here..........*In muffled voice* The secret, random word is water. Don't tell anyone.

    I was so very excited when I saw that my XP level had gone up to level 41 and then so very upset when Mc Lovin informed me that It looked like a glitch, but, hey guess what, I'm level 41 and the rest of you are only level 40 or less so suck it bitches.

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    So, I keep hearing about how easy wwhulk is and been trying it. Stupid question once I have all the evacuees where is the truck?
    Ermmm the arena shot? It's one of 'em

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skode View Post
    I'm curious, what would we consider the hardest tables for newbies with mind of recent tweaks in PFX3 and upgrades?
    In general, Archer remains the hardest table in the game imo.
    But solely from the ones that got tweaked by Deep, I’d say A New Hope.

    From the thread ‘changes in FX3 tables’:

    - Death Star multiball starting balanced, needs more and more bumper hits after every start
    - Death Star multiball jackpot exploit prevented with a diverter on the jackpot ramps

    The Death Star multiball was basically the only safe way to score on the table

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GruffMckenzie View Post
    Ermmm the arena shot? It's one of 'em
    Ive hit every single ramp. I keep hearing 10 survivors, 5 survivors and so on but also hear the truck is ready lets go. Does that mean I have to find the truck to finish the stage? Or do I just run ramps with arrows and collect survivors until a timer runs out?
    pssssst..........over here..........*In muffled voice* The secret, random word is water. Don't tell anyone.

    I was so very excited when I saw that my XP level had gone up to level 41 and then so very upset when Mc Lovin informed me that It looked like a glitch, but, hey guess what, I'm level 41 and the rest of you are only level 40 or less so suck it bitches.

  21. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    Ive hit every single ramp. I keep hearing 10 survivors, 5 survivors and so on but also hear the truck is ready lets go. Does that mean I have to find the truck to finish the stage? Or do I just run ramps with arrows and collect survivors until a timer runs out?
    I should probably play the table before answering this but I believe Truck Is Ready Let’s Go means you have evacuated some folks
    So it appears you’ve been doing it

    Think in the single ball versions it lasts until the timer runs out. Multiball it lasts until you’re down to one ball

    It can be a decent scoring mode but I tend to get bored and eventually let the mode finish
    Tables completed: Ms Splosion Man, Spiderman, BioLab, Captain America, Empire Strikes Back, The Avengers, Wolverine, World War Hulk, Sorcerer's Lair, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Thor, Moon Knight, Infinity Gauntlet, Super League Football, Starfighter Assault, Han Solo
    Billionaire's Club: Spider-Man, World War Hulk, The Avengers, Sorcerer's Lair, Empire Strikes Back, Captain America, Ms. Splosion Man, Han Solo

  22. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalEther View Post
    I should probably play the table before answering this but I believe Truck Is Ready Let’s Go means you have evacuated some folks
    So it appears you’ve been doing it

    Think in the single ball versions it lasts until the timer runs out. Multiball it lasts until you’re down to one ball

    It can be a decent scoring mode but I tend to get bored and eventually let the mode finish
    No, It's an individual lane that makes the truck drive off, you can still then collect more.

  23. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GruffMckenzie View Post
    No, It's an individual lane that makes the truck drive off, you can still then collect more.
    I kinda figured I was doing it right, but wanted to ask. I have beaten every one in the challenges but the thing of all. Ive tried him 3 times and still not been able to do it.
    pssssst..........over here..........*In muffled voice* The secret, random word is water. Don't tell anyone.

    I was so very excited when I saw that my XP level had gone up to level 41 and then so very upset when Mc Lovin informed me that It looked like a glitch, but, hey guess what, I'm level 41 and the rest of you are only level 40 or less so suck it bitches.

  24. #24
    Senior Member LeanderL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Some tables are not that hard...Sorcerer's Lair lets you even play wizard mode without completing missions.
    Back to the future table is very easy and you get tons of extra balls.

    Pinball FX2 has operator's menu...where you can configure everything. Ms. Splosion Man is also a very easy table.

    I disagree that tables should be easier...I am "good" but far from being a pro...pros play up to four hours on a table.
    I'd recommend watching Youtube tutorials, basic pinball techniques, catch the ball, hold it, nudge the table if a ball is close to draining in the outlanes. Nudging is very important...and being relaxed...beginners get crazy and are afraid to lose the ball, wildly using the flippers and shooting the ball without aiming, shooting the ball on the fly. Basically, cradle the ball often, aim...then learn how the ball will bounce, where it will go to and land...often, you will be able to cradle it again...if you would drain the ball in the outlanes or it comes down the middle in a straight line (it would drain between your flippers), nudge the table.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_7TQ6wRZdw

  25. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,006

    Default

    I adapted this from something I wrote a couple of years ago for FX2...

    Glad to hear that you are enjoying the game so much. I had the same experience... starting from no real pinball background and now spending most of my gaming time on this game. It took me about a year to become pretty good at the game (since 2010) but these days I don't play that much any more unfortunately.

    Here is some general advise that have helped me to become better along the way:

    - Learn the rulesheets, table layout and if a guide is available for a table read through that as well.
    - The most important thing to learn is how to best control the ball: the basic is to catch it on a flipper, aim and then shoot.
    - Look at the Internet Pinball Database skills section and try and learn and understand what they talk about. A lot of the advanced tricks don't really work on FX2 and I presume FX3.
    - Choose one table that you want to master and stick with that table until you can do everything on it. I chose Rome (I would now start with Wolverine because of the claw save that can be activated) as my first table and spent around 2 weeks or longer just about only playing that table until I managed to complete the Wizard mode.
    - The reason why I say choose one table is because you have to be able to learn how to do each shot on the table with confidence and the only way to learn it is to play over and over and practice until you get it right.
    - For me this was very important because you learn how to deal with balls coming down at different angles and speeds and how to bring the ball under control and best achieve each shot. E.g. bottom saucer on wolverine to activate the claw save have a few ways you can do it: catch the ball on the right, let it roll and shoot from the tip of the flipper, once the ball drop out from the saucer you nudge pass it over to the right flipper, catch it and repeat. Wolverine gives you 3 nudges... more than the normal 2 on other tables. A second way to do it is to shoot the ball up the right ramp (towards fast ball special as 3 times gives you an extra ball and you can get 5 on this table per ball... more than any other table) and then shoot the ball late from the right flipper without catching it first - this is a bit more risky but worth learning as the bottom saucer is the most important target to hit on the table if you plan on having long games. You can also learn to do an orbit pass to get the ball through the left or right orbit back onto the right flipper when you don't have nudges left any more as the ball will fall down from the bumpers ready for you to let bounce and catch (remember nudges recharge every 15 seconds or so).
    - Under the operators menu change the game to easy with maximum balls (10). This will give you the best opportunity to have a chance to play through all the modes. Remember that you scores will then not count on the leaderboards so you will have to change it back to the normal settings at some point. Also remember the slowmotion button to see where exactly to hit the very difficult shots - I have never used it much as it doesn't give you a true feeling.
    - For each table you play you must also learn how to effectively make the table as safe as possible for you - learn how to activate the kickbacks e.g. on Ironman you will lose all your balls very quickly if you don't have you kickbacks always activated; also learn how the easiest way is to get extra balls and start working on getting it as safely as possible e.g. wolverine - fast ball special and the through normal play after 10x multiplier is activated is the two main ways and both quite save; ballsave is not that important for me but on a table like Pasha where you often activate it by chance it can come in quite handy.

    Here are three guides that I wrote to hopefully help somebody to approach Fantastic 4 (still my favourite table), Ironman and Sorcere's Lair in an efficient but safe way to reach Wizard mode - you will see I approach it using the basic principles explained above. Fantastic 4 is a great table to learn how to play on as you have the Negative Zone Ballsaver that can be activated. I haven't updated these in a couple of years, so some things might be a bit different, especially since FX3.

    Fantastic 4 - http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthread.php?t=3171
    Ironman - http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthread.php?t=3200
    Sorcerer's Lair - https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...Strategy-Guide

    Please feel free to ask about other things you don't understand... the community on this forum is great!
    Last edited by Cloda; 10-19-2017 at 06:23 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •