Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Lost all my profile progress on PS4 post patch 1.02

  1. #1

    Angry Lost all my profile progress on PS4 post patch 1.02

    So today, October 20th on ps4 I was playing matchup mode for season and all of a sudden my game crashed. When I relaunched the app I was greated by a welcome to Pinball FX3 message and all of the character profile Xp and modifiers had been wiped out. Trying to restore it by saved data file did not work.
    My highscores and season points are still there though

    I thought this had been fixed by the last patch !

    LostProgress.jpg

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    195

    Default

    I still have crazy "Last high scores" on this version as well.
    I hope McLovin can let us know when the next patch for PS4 will be released. I am actually afraid to play, as I am unsure if I will loose my scoring * acomplishments.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfhfony View Post
    I still have crazy "Last high scores" on this version as well.
    I hope McLovin can let us know when the next patch for PS4 will be released. I am actually afraid to play, as I am unsure if I will loose my scoring * acomplishments.
    Just upload your profile to the cloud then if something happens you just have to redownload it and you only lose anything you didnt save to the cloud from the last time you did.
    pssssst..........over here..........*In muffled voice* The secret, random word is water. Don't tell anyone.

    I was so very excited when I saw that my XP level had gone up to level 41 and then so very upset when Mc Lovin informed me that It looked like a glitch, but, hey guess what, I'm level 41 and the rest of you are only level 40 or less so suck it bitches.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    Just upload your profile to the cloud then if something happens you just have to redownload it and you only lose anything you didnt save to the cloud from the last time you did.
    I actually think that uploading to the cloud happans automaticly, right (I have PSN+)?
    I could try that.... But I would prefer a working patch actually. 1.02 didn't solve the issues for me. And I wouldn't be surprised if a new patch would see my profile as corrupt and resetting it. And then a backup won't be usefull.
    We're getting close a to month now for this release. I final solution for this issue is about time...

  5. #5
    Community Manager McLovin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Oh man, this is supposed to be fixed, ah so annoying.

    Our QA lead Kozi had the suggestion that it might have been the crash that corrupted your save file.

    Have you by any chance sent the PS4 crash report after it happened? We could scan them for the date of your error and see if there is any info in there that can help our programmers.

    There is a PS4 patch in the works, but since we thought this problem went away nothing regarding this is in it really. We'll see if we can do something about this.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Oh man, this is supposed to be fixed, ah so annoying.

    Our QA lead Kozi had the suggestion that it might have been the crash that corrupted your save file.

    Have you by any chance sent the PS4 crash report after it happened? We could scan them for the date of your error and see if there is any info in there that can help our programmers.

    There is a PS4 patch in the works, but since we thought this problem went away nothing regarding this is in it really. We'll see if we can do something about this.
    Please do, because I also still have those crazy scores and I never had a crash. If there is any information you need from my side, please let me know. If you guys want, let me know for example how to send my profile file to you.
    I haven't touched FX3 for over 2 weeks now....

  7. #7
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,678

    Default

    I ran into the same problem but I found a fix. I just deleted my save data and the scores on the leader boards went back to normal, along with no further crashing.

  8. #8
    New Flipper DeadlyPurpose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Right behind you...
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    I ran into the same problem but I found a fix. I just deleted my save data and the scores on the leader boards went back to normal, along with no further crashing.
    This is what I had to do as well. I had a level 40 profile and my high scores were screwed up. I deleted my save data (a couple of weeks after patch 1.02) and it fixed the high scores issue. Of course it reset all my challenges and upgrades and I had to start over with a level 1 profile, but the high scores were fixed. Hopefully we don't have to delete all our saved data for future patches to take effect like this.

    It's pretty ridiculous that Zen released this game with so many issues. All of my friends on PS4 still don't show up on the friends leaderboards in game and there's a weird bug where the paddles stay in the raised position after using the rewind power. These are minor compared to getting my profile reset twice since launch. But hey, there's new DLC for Infinite Minigolf so it's all good, right? Right?!?
    Last edited by DeadlyPurpose; 10-26-2017 at 11:06 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    I ran into the same problem but I found a fix. I just deleted my save data and the scores on the leader boards went back to normal, along with no further crashing.
    Well, maybe I should do that as well. A bit painfull, but I don't have the feeling ZEN is going to solve the issue for me :'(

  10. #10
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfhfony View Post
    Well, maybe I should do that as well. A bit painfull, but I don't have the feeling ZEN is going to solve the issue for me :'(
    I had to delete mine because the game kept on crashing at the main menu. It appeared that there was a little bit corruption in the save file, but not enough for the PS4 to detect it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •