Thread: ps4 US update 1.03 is out

Default ps4 US update 1.03 is out

As always make sure to back up profile before downloading. So far no crashes, but its only been an hour or so.
    pssssst..........over here..........*In muffled voice* The secret, random word is water. Don't tell anyone.

I was so very excited when I saw that my XP level had gone up to level 41 and then so very upset when Mc Lovin informed me that It looked like a glitch, but, hey guess what, I'm level 41 and the rest of you are only level 40 or less so suck it bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    As always make sure to back up profile before downloading. So far no crashes, but its only been an hour or so.
    Yeah.. finally my "your previous highscore" makes sense!

22861455_10214404520887722_6619153287262055508_o.jpg

The wizzard score & superscore are still quite high, but are these numbers correct?

I dont have a clue how the wizard or super scores are calculated. I see people with billions and billions more than me.
    pssssst..........over here..........*In muffled voice* The secret, random word is water. Don't tell anyone.

I was so very excited when I saw that my XP level had gone up to level 41 and then so very upset when Mc Lovin informed me that It looked like a glitch, but, hey guess what, I'm level 41 and the rest of you are only level 40 or less so suck it bitches.

Too good to be true. Pinball fx3 post 1.03 just crashed again. CE-34878-0

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    Too good to be true. Pinball fx3 post 1.03 just crashed again. CE-34878-0
    Where did it crash? During a loading of a table?

Also, Wizard + Superscores should be better now