Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tech101
    • Jan 2012

It's about time!

Can't wait to dive into the Switch version. There is quite a bit of tables on offer not available on the Wii U so I'm happy for that. Hopefully this place will liven up again now that we will have something to talk about.
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!
  • steven120566
    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Tech101
    Can't wait to dive into the Switch version. There is quite a bit of tables on offer not available on the Wii U so I'm happy for that. Hopefully this place will liven up again now that we will have something to talk about.
    I agree with Tech101. But one question, to which I think I can gather the answer on my own, is...
    Many of us spent hundreds on the tables on Wii U. WILL we get these on the switch version, like xbone and ps4 owners do, or do we have to buy them all over on the Switch?

Comment

• Tech101
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by steven120566
      I agree with Tech101. But one question, to which I think I can gather the answer on my own, is...
      Many of us spent hundreds on the tables on Wii U. WILL we get these on the switch version, like xbone and ps4 owners do, or do we have to buy them all over on the Switch?
      I would really like that option as I would still be buying quite a bit that didn't come out on the Wii U. Just from the release games on the Switch there's like 15 to 20 new tables. There has to be a way to import from our linked Nintendo accounts to prove we own a certain table.
      Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Comment

• Warnerrhymn
        • Dec 2018

Its about time

yep i have been willing and ready for this law to pass. Its about damn time.

Comment

Working...