Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thready
    • Nov 2017

I spent over $60 on Pinball FX 2 and I can't import

I have an Xbox One. My username is Thready Sparrow. Look in your records and you will see that I have all the classic tables and most of the Star Wars and Marvel tables. I tried everything to get them to import from 360 to X1. And nothing will work. What am I supposed to do? This is frustrating because I also have all the Star Wars tables on Android and a number of tables on Steam. I play these games a lot and I feel like I'm getting the short end of the stick here.
  • cantankerous--
    Pinball Wizard
    • Nov 2016

I have every table at aproximately 3 dollars each and now its coming out for my nintendo switch and I assume I will have to purchase them yet again.
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
    sigpic

Comment

• joyrider3774
      Pinhead
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by thready
      I have an Xbox One. My username is Thready Sparrow. Look in your records and you will see that I have all the classic tables and most of the Star Wars and Marvel tables. I tried everything to get them to import from 360 to X1. And nothing will work. What am I supposed to do? This is frustrating because I also have all the Star Wars tables on Android and a number of tables on Steam. I play these games a lot and I feel like I'm getting the short end of the stick here.
      have you tried using the xbox app on a windows 10 pc logged in with the same account as your x360 and xone by search inside the xbox's app's store for each pinball fx2 (yes 2) table name individually and clicking on the get button so you get the xone counter part tables for pfx2 (yes 2). Once i had done that it imported fine not doing that and it would not import. Doing the same on the win 10 store app did not work need to start from store from xbox app.

edit: it seems this xbox app trick might not work anymore as i can't find those tables anymore a few weeks ago it still displayed them and then i could use that work around

Steam & android ones don't import as closs platform import is not supported
      Last edited by joyrider3774; 11-04-2017, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• BrashPsycho
        • Nov 2017

I can't download 2 tables I just purchased in the Microsoft Store

I just purchased the Star Wars: Unsung Heroes tables today through the Microsoft Store. I was able to download the 2 tables on my Xbox One, but for some reason the Windows 10 version doesn't show that the table are purchased and shows the "Purchase" button under the table. When I click on it, I get an "Unknown Error" I tried uninstalling the game and spent at least an hour loading the tables again. The Unsung Heroes tables are still the only tables I can't load.

My gamertag is: BrashPsycho

Comment

• joyrider3774
          Pinhead
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by BrashPsycho
          I just purchased the Star Wars: Unsung Heroes tables today through the Microsoft Store. I was able to download the 2 tables on my Xbox One, but for some reason the Windows 10 version doesn't show that the table are purchased and shows the "Purchase" button under the table. When I click on it, I get an "Unknown Error" I tried uninstalling the game and spent at least an hour loading the tables again. The Unsung Heroes tables are still the only tables I can't load.

My gamertag is: BrashPsycho
          I have the same problem for a few other packs as well i described it here in this topic https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...ock-on-win-10) they are still looking into this issue

Comment

• McLovin
            Marketing Manager
            • Apr 2017

Hey guys,

one of our users offered a solution that worked for him.

He disabled Windows Defender and tried to get the tables that way, and was successful under those conditions. Somehow this feature got caught on that program.

Maybe this would solve it for you too?

Comment

• thready
              • Nov 2017

Originally posted by McLovin
              Hey guys,

one of our users offered a solution that worked for him.

He disabled Windows Defender and tried to get the tables that way, and was successful under those conditions. Somehow this feature got caught on that program.

Maybe this would solve it for you too?
              I have an Xbox One. I just bought Marvel Pinball and the Mars pack and I'm pretty upset but I guess there's nothing I can do.

Comment

Working...