Thread: Friends high scores not being recognised?

Default Friends high scores not being recognised?

I have several games where my system says I have the highest score among my friends and have a little ribbon on my tables to prove it, yet I have friends that have higher scores so how is that possible?
    pssssst..........over here..........*In muffled voice* The secret, random word is water. Don't tell anyone.

I was so very excited when I saw that my XP level had gone up to level 41 and then so very upset when Mc Lovin informed me that It looked like a glitch, but, hey guess what, I'm level 41 and the rest of you are only level 40 or less so suck it bitches.

We had an issue, where you could not see every friend on the leaderboards, but this seems a bit different, although could be related. We'll release a patch soon for all platforms that will solve the friends bug, could you check after that as well? It should arrive sometime next week.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    We had an issue, where you could not see every friend on the leaderboards, but this seems a bit different, although could be related. We'll release a patch soon for all platforms that will solve the friends bug, could you check after that as well? It should arrive sometime next week.
    Im a vocal presence Mc Lovin. You know I will.
    pssssst..........over here..........*In muffled voice* The secret, random word is water. Don't tell anyone.

I was so very excited when I saw that my XP level had gone up to level 41 and then so very upset when Mc Lovin informed me that It looked like a glitch, but, hey guess what, I'm level 41 and the rest of you are only level 40 or less so suck it bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    Im a vocal presence Mc Lovin. You know I will.
    ))))))))))))