Thread: Old packs are only downloadable for 360

Default Old packs are only downloadable for 360

The problem is when i go to my purchase history on Firefox and then choose "Pinball FX2 Origin" and click on "download to 360", it doesn't appear in Xbox One menu "ready to be installed". I think you have to "tell" Microsoft that they are ok for the One.

I think the most likely scenario here is that the X360 packs are actually different from the XB1 packs. So when you go to the page to download them, the option to download to your XB1 isn't given. You'd have to do the import function from within the game first to get access to the XB1 versions.

This is based on my experience with Sony consoles, though. Sorry if Xbox works differently.

Yes you're right. But the import function just ignores thoses ones, maybe the game looks into billing history which is limited in time.

Something is definitely broken with the import process.

At least there is one though. I think it will require a lot of patience to get through it but I believe those of us who know where to come for support will get there. How many other people are there who will just give up though?

Hey,
    I'd like to ask anyone with import problems to write to support@zenstudios.com because we have to do it manually with redeem codes and we all know that if you put out a code on the internet it can be redeemed by a much faster person!

Quote Originally Posted by hajdu View Post
    Hey,
    I'd like to ask anyone with import problems to write to support@zenstudios.com because we have to do it manually with redeem codes and we all know that if you put out a code on the internet it can be redeemed by a much faster person!
    , Zen resolved the issue I had (which was import related) to my satisfaction, so please do email them. They will help ya.

Quote Originally Posted by hajdu View Post
    Hey,
    Talking about redeeming, are you working on my case ? Gave you the proofs I could in my last mail, hope it's ok... Thank you.