Thread: Suggestion: Make sub-sections for each platfrom in the FX3 section.

Default Suggestion: Make sub-sections for each platfrom in the FX3 section.

See topic

Be more specific. Maybe I am too drunk, but I dont get what you mean.
    pssssst..........over here..........*In muffled voice* The secret, random word is water. Don't tell anyone.

I was so very excited when I saw that my XP level had gone up to level 41 and then so very upset when Mc Lovin informed me that It looked like a glitch, but, hey guess what, I'm level 41 and the rest of you are only level 40 or less so suck it bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    Be more specific. Maybe I am too drunk, but I dont get what you mean.

Sub-fora for PS4 / XBOX / Steam / Switch, here in this FX3 sub-forum.

Isnt the idea of cross platform support to bring us all together? Just saying.
    pssssst..........over here..........*In muffled voice* The secret, random word is water. Don't tell anyone.

I was so very excited when I saw that my XP level had gone up to level 41 and then so very upset when Mc Lovin informed me that It looked like a glitch, but, hey guess what, I'm level 41 and the rest of you are only level 40 or less so suck it bitches.

When it comes to bugs and system-related problems, it's all-too often the case that someone will post a problem and the first question that goes back is 'What system is this on?'

Personally, I know enough of online forums to state such a thing but just in case of any doubt, I added 'PS4' to my 'Location' over there under my name.

Quote Originally Posted by QuietlyWrong View Post
    When it comes to bugs and system-related problems, it's all-too often the case that someone will post a problem and the first question that goes back is 'What system is this on?'

Personally, I know enough of online forums to state such a thing but just in case of any doubt, I added 'PS4' to my 'Location' over there under my name.
    Good idea.

Default In progress

That's a very good suggestion and I can assure you, we are working on a big, troubleshooting topic, for every platform, for every big issue we are aware of!

Please stay tuned, the help is on the way!