Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Capta1n0bvious3
    Pinhead
    • Oct 2014

Hello, I could have sworn I posted this here, but I don't see it so i'll post it now, sorry if I missed it.
    Han Solo table FX3, XBone, you can't lock a ball in the death star.
    This is my favorite table, I know exactly what to do I can do it on my 360 and FX2 XBone, just not here.
    If you can't lock the ball, you can't make it to the wizard mode...... and what's the fun of that?
    This happened after an update around 6 months after release plus or minus.
    THanks guys I can't get enough of this game.

Comment

• deep
      Table Designer
      • May 2011

Originally posted by Tarek Oberdieck
      Can someone explain me the Extra Ball settings in High Speed 2? Sometimes I've stucked multiple EBs and get only one. Sometimes Freeway and Red Line Mania doesn't award an EB. Is there a maximum per Ball? Or per Game?
      Yeah, 5 per game is the maximum so maybe you already had that much when you don't get another one?

Comment

• HighFive
        • Sep 2018

Switch bug report : When activating rewind and holding a flipper, the flipper need to be press twice to be active again, releasing the flipper when starting back make it stay in hold position. The table is happen was Fish Tales, havent look if other tables do the same thing.

Comment

• M!chel
          • Sep 2018

Originally posted by HighFive
          Switch bug report : When activating rewind and holding a flipper, the flipper need to be press twice to be active again, releasing the flipper when starting back make it stay in hold position. The table is happen was Fish Tales, havent look if other tables do the same thing.
          I have this same problem, on all tables.
          Steam version.

Comment

• HighFive
            • Sep 2018

Didnt scroll threw all the bug here, but going to list it, i think its a major one, or is it intended?

Ball Physics in tournaments we create or participate. All tournament structures ( normal, classic or tournament ) have the solo Normal arcadish physics, no tournament structure can be set to have the real physics . Playing on Switch if its only Switch related, not sure, and tried it with Fish Tales.

Comment

• TuttiDeLeon
              Pinhead
              • May 2018

The PS4 Williams tables, in any of the Challenge modes, cannot be tilted. Also, the Fish Finder reward on Fish Tales isn't random. First reward is always 4,000,000 pts, second is always advance captive ball.

Comment

• jrolson
                Pinhead
                • Jan 2010

On PS4

Practice mode is broken on the Williams tables when classic high score initial entry is turned on.

Initial entry pops up while balls keep launching in the background...

Comment

• deep
                  Table Designer
                  • May 2011

Originally posted by TuttiDeLeon
                  The PS4 Williams tables, in any of the Challenge modes, cannot be tilted. Also, the Fish Finder reward on Fish Tales isn't random. First reward is always 4,000,000 pts, second is always advance captive ball.
                  Both things are intended. These modes have infinite ball save which is not controlled by the ROM and the TILT would result a ball out that can not be bypassed. So we had to disable TILT in these modes. The Fish Finder gives the same awards because all of the "competitive" modes have the tournament setting on in the operators menu so we could equalize the awards for all players.

Comment

• zax93
                    • Jul 2014

Just had my first in game crash on FX3 playing Getaway - I was racking up a good score - over 400 million on zen physics normal game - I was on my third ball but had at least one extra ball left. I lost the ball and when I started up on my extra ball it went straight into Red Line Mania and froze. Had to ctrl alt delete out of it. I did have another crash the other day from the menu seemingly randomly think it was after I had finished a game. I'm running steam and my pc is a Dell gaming PC a Ryzen 7 processor 5.40 ghz with 16 GB ram and a geforce gtx 1060 6GB.
                    Last edited by zax93; 10-14-2018, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• TuttiDeLeon
                      Pinhead
                      • May 2018

Originally posted by deep
                      Both things are intended. These modes have infinite ball save which is not controlled by the ROM and the TILT would result a ball out that can not be bypassed. So we had to disable TILT in these modes. The Fish Finder gives the same awards because all of the "competitive" modes have the tournament setting on in the operators menu so we could equalize the awards for all players.
                      Thank you for the prompt explanation. Great tables btw.

Comment

• Tarek Oberdieck
                        • Sep 2018

Originally posted by deep
                        Yeah, 5 per game is the maximum so maybe you already had that much when you don't get another one?
                        I've checked this out. It's 5 extraballs per ball, a maximum of 15 extraballs per game..

Comment

• zaphod77
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Mar 2012

there are three types of limits.
                          extra balls stacked, extra balls per ball in play, and extra balls per game.

for later williams games, the second one is very common.

as for tilting, i would have left the tilt on and accept that this ruins your challenge, but i understand the reasoning.

Comment

• M!chel
                            • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Tarek Oberdieck
                            I've checked this out. It's 5 extraballs per ball, a maximum of 15 extraballs per game..
                            So you can't get extra balls while playing with an extra ball? Only with 'normal' balls?

Comment

• dok5555555
                              • Sep 2010

I noticed on Medieval Madness there's no extra ball after getting 28 Million, on TPA there was. Not sure if this was something TPA added themselves or was an actual thing on the real table. I also remember getting a REPLAY award. Even thought there pointless, I still remember them popping up and having a DMD animation in TPA but haven't seen it in FX3 yet.

Comment

• zaphod77
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Mar 2012

your ball number doesn't change when playing an extra ball.

so until it goes up you can't get any more after the five.

once you can get to ball 2, then you are allowed 5 more extra balls. they don't all have to be before you lose one.

Comment

Working...