X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vincent
    Pinball Wizard
    • Sep 2010

Post all bugs here

Here I propose to centralize bugs, submit your problem as you go through it, you can especially draw attention onto new ones, i.e. those that didn't exist in PFX2 version of the table.
  • Dicepticon79
    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Vincent
    Here I propose to centralize bugs, submit your problem as you go through it, you can especially draw attention onto new ones, i.e. those that didn't exist in PFX2 version of the table.
    Doom: sometimes nudging does not work at all...

Comment

• hajdu
      Community Representative
      • Nov 2017

Gratitude

Hey,
      many thanks for this topic, I'm pretty sure this will help us a lot in the future!

Comment

• Longi_land
        • Apr 2010

Paranormal:
        the DMD in my 3screen-VPinCab switched off if you entered the mansion and switched back if you left.

Comment

• Vincent
          Pinball Wizard
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by hajdu
          Hey,
          many thanks for this topic, I'm pretty sure this will help us a lot in the future!
          You're very welcome !

Comment

• meatpacker81
            • Jul 2017

Since the last update the rotation settings in cabinet options do not save.

It's always on 0° when I restart FX3

Comment

• Longi_land
              • Apr 2010

When you select your initials in the classic mode then the DMD pops up on the main screen also although i am in the cabinet mode and using a 3rd monitor for it.

Comment

• LeanderL
                Pinball Wizard
                • May 2013

Just playing Wild West Rampage tournament...camera 1 wide...top screen: change cam icon + pause icon or something like that pop up every few seconds (looks like touch screen). It's annoying!

This bug was present in FX2 too...then it was fixed. Please fix it again!

Last edited by LeanderL; 12-01-2017, 10:07 PM.
                http://steamcommunity.com/id/leander_at/

Comment

• redtooster
                  • Dec 2017

Screen rotation in cabinet mode does not save anymore. Have to configure it each time I load a table.

Everything was working great previously until I noticed this problem yesterday. Maybe you ran a new update? The Steam/Pinball FX3 boot screen is even faced the right way, and then as soon as the menu comes up, it's wrong.

Please fix this issue.

Thank you

Comment

• redtooster
                    • Dec 2017

Originally posted by meatpacker81
                    Since the last update the rotation settings in cabinet options do not save.

It's always on 0° when I restart FX3
                    I second this issue.

Comment

• hajdu
                      Community Representative
                      • Nov 2017

Appreciation

Hey Guys,
                      thank you for all the reports!
                      I created a ticket for all of them but please notice that because of the holiday season a little delay may be possible in the repair processes.

Wishing you a great holiday season!

Comment

• vitus979
                        • Nov 2014

This has happened twice now in the last week.

I start loading the Steam version of FX3 and when the splash screen gets to "Checking Tables" it just stays there and never advances. I can not exit the program within the program. I eventually have to Alt + Tab out to the desktop, activate the Task Manager, and manually End Task "Pinball FX3" in order to close the application.

Edited to Add: This is a sporadic problem, not an ongoing one.
                        Last edited by vitus979; 12-10-2017, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• Danzig
                          • Nov 2011

OK, I know Zen is already aware of some of these issues, but after playing for the last few days I wanted to report the constant issues I’m seeing.

On Steam with cabinet mode enabled.

1. Screen orientation is sideways, have to change it upon each start up.
                          2. The DMD is appearing in the middle of the playfield along with the top monitor “on certain events” even though we have a 2nd screen for DMD.
                          3. The Superscore went to zero.
                          4. Load time seems significantly longer.

On Xbox One
                          1. Still no option to adjust to “Classic Initials” input instead of having to keyboard a whole name.

Comment

• gaz5021
                            • Feb 2013

Hi Zen team, FYI I just got the Nintendo Switch version. I played two games of Sorcerer's Lair, then backed out to the menu and went to "Leaderboards". When I hit X to change to "Overall", it loaded for a second and then gave me the following screen: https://imgur.com/a/b2Ntd

I chose "Share", restarted the game, and was able to view the "Overall" leaderboards no problem after that.

Comment

• DepecheM101
                              • Mar 2017

Since downloading the new tables I have lost the customization awards from the last tournament and have noticed all other players are not displaying them. Also the Thor awards are not displaying for other players which I didn't even receive after competing in that tournament.

Got "Wild West Rampage" customizations back after a full Xbox shutdown but I still haven't got the "Thor" customizations.
                              Last edited by DepecheM101; 12-12-2017, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Working...