Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post all bugs here

Hi Chili,

I've reported many bugs on the beta forum here : https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthread.php?17193-

Most of them are still not fixed, especially on Deadpool :
    • Physic ball doesnt return to the normal after playing a main mission level 2 or 3.
    • New bug : launch the wizard but nothing happens, no tilt possible = restart.
    • And always the katana multiball may a very long time to start, so the ball save deserve nothing.

There are many bugs on my beta thread, please just take a look to the most important (Epic Quest with Princess multiball, etc).

Hey wims_Beta! I will inform our developers regarding the bugs you mentioned. Thanks for your patience!

When I turn on backglass repositioning all I get in place of the backglass is a file path in the top left corner of my backglass.

The file path seems to point to the table or menu that is currently on the screen

Hey Jamman39! You also have to specify the right size, you can play with size until it fits for your desire. Please check it! Have a nice day!
    Last edited by Chili; 06-20-2018 at 10:15 AM.

Hi Chili, I have the size set correctly. All of my settings are exactly as they are in FX2 where backglasses work correctly.

If it's not too much trouble could somebody please post the correct location for me to put my backglasses in to? Is there a specific name that I need to give the folder that my backglasses are in?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamman39 View Post
    Hi Chili, I have the size set correctly. All of my settings are exactly as they are in FX2 where backglasses work correctly.

If it's not too much trouble could somebody please post the correct location for me to put my backglasses in to? Is there a specific name that I need to give the folder that my backglasses are in?

Shoot I've figured it out. I had the picture files in a folder when they should not have been. Thanks for the help Chili

Hey Jamman39! Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you figured it out. Have a nice day!

Alien vs. Predator's super skillshot doesn't seem to work. After hitting the initial skillshot (I choose the right ramp, the ball immediately feeds to the upper right flipper for the shot @ the alien). Hitting the alien only gives 10,000 points however.

Hey TuttiDeLeon! Can you please tell us which platform do you play on? Also, in which game did you experience the issue? Please let us know every details about it! Thanks a lot!