Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MBeeching
    • Dec 2016

Adventure Land (Switch / portrait mode)
    When the ball is held in the circular Vertigo chamber the camera view is incorrect. It focuses on the red ramp below it.

Comment

• Jamman39
      • Jun 2014

I have a graphics issue that looks like purple rice all over the screen. It appears on most tables since the first update to the game.

If anybody knows what this is called or what I can do to remove it is appreciate any info

Comment

• Gill
        • Dec 2017

On Steam PFX3 and Doom table I often get a pixelated ugly ball, it happens frequently but as soon a new ball starts it's ok again. It happens after some game mode or something in the table. Can get pictures of it.

Comment

• t33
          • Nov 2017

Zeus Bugs (Steam)

On my 3rd ball I was awarded an extra ball as a mortality reward in single player mode (that's what the screen read and the callout said). But my ball drained and the game was over.

In another game I thought the right kickback was activated (the red lamp was lit) but playing gods multiball with two balls, one ball went down the right outlane but the kickback didn't kick it back into game.

Also I can't enter my name for highscores in neither of the new tables.

Comment

• MBeeching
            • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Gill
            On Steam PFX3 and Doom table I often get a pixelated ugly ball, it happens frequently but as soon a new ball starts it's ok again. It happens after some game mode or something in the table. Can get pictures of it.
            I think the pixelated ball on Doom is a feature (retro graphics). Not sure what triggers it

Comment

• Gill
              • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Gill
              Picture http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1184899850, had old screenshot on my computer. No clue what I did. Still not working.

Comment

• hajdu
                Community Representative
                • Nov 2017

Hey Guys,
                thank you for the reports, I forwarded them to the competent developers!
                Wishing you the best!

Comment

• LeanderL
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • May 2013

SON OF ZEUS:

- initials are not saved, you have to enter them every time

WILD WEST RAMPAGE

- still poor performance, lag...multiball unplayable. Win7 64bit, 16 GB Ram, MSI Radeon R9 280 OC 3 GB....1920x1080 resolution, FX3 maxed out. No single problems on other tables

FAMILY GUY

- table graphics glitch, family members have circles on them...looks like converting a x million color image to a 65k color image...

OTHER TABLES

- German translation with mistakes, not often but still annoying. New tables (Son of Zeus) also have some issues, sometimes English is displayed
                  Last edited by LeanderL; 12-14-2017, 11:48 PM.
                  http://steamcommunity.com/id/leander_at/

Comment

• steven120566
                    • Jan 2015

HELP! XBOX ONE! Yesterday I was able to play

Am I the only xbox one user experiencing this? Every time I get to the "single player" screen, my entire console just freezes up and has to be rebooted. It loads my friend's scores, then instantly freezes up!Every time now today. I cannot play any tables and this happens on this same screen on every table I have attempted. The "single player" screen. Anyone else experiencing this? My console is an original release xbox one but plays all other games and apps fine.

What the Burger King is going on here?

UPDATE: Well, I uninstalled FX3 and all content, then re-installed the game, and am downloading table by table as I play them. At this time, no freezes. Works fine. Odd, but working.
                    Last edited by steven120566; 12-15-2017, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• DepecheM101
                      • Mar 2017

On Adventure Land increasing the jackpot to the maximum of 5,000,000 the dmd wrongly says 500,000. Also I have experienced a bug after the baloon multiball where the target on the TWIN lane doesn't go back down for the rest of the game.

Comment

• jurace33
                        • Dec 2017

Hello,
                        I just finished my minipincab with pinballfx 2 & 3
                        I do not have any concerns about pinball fx2
                        On Pinball fx 3, 2 problems:
                        * - the setting in cabinet mode (270 °) does not save back to (0 °)
                        * - the DMD is duplicated, on the backglass and the playfield

Thank you for your help

Comment

• Joeynator3000
                          Pinball Newb
                          • Dec 2017

I'm new to the series, so I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug or something. But on the Switch version, I noticed that sometimes the leaderboards won't display at all. This would happen at random...
                          *insert AMAZING signature here*

Comment

• LeanderL
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • May 2013

Family Guy, table artwork has circles. AMD user.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/leander_at/

Comment

• Frecklefingers
                              • Dec 2017

Sorcerer's Lair on Xbox1;

The ball save doesn't activate after a ball lock (wizard or gargoyle) any more.
                              I erased and reinstalled game and saves, but that didn't help.
                              Last edited by Frecklefingers; 12-17-2017, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Arkazeon
                                • May 2017

Sorcerer's Lair on Xbox One: During Arachnid Attack, I held the ball on the left flipper for several seconds. The ball suddenly disappeared and reappeared in the launch chute. I could launch the ball but the flippers were nonfunctional for the rest of the game.

Venom on Xbox One: The Maximum Carnage achievement unlocked prematurely when I completed only one mode (Battle) instead of all the modes as stated in the achievement description.

Comment

Working...