Post all bugs here

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Drunk Ste
    • Dec 2017

When starting Pinball FX3 on Windows 10 the game immediately crashes back to the desktop. The only way to get it working again is to completely uninstall it and then redownload if from the Microsoft Store. It'll work then for a while but eventually goes back to crashing at startup again.

Comment

• goats
      • Dec 2017

Cross-platform tournaments (Steam / Switch): Switch players not showing up in leaderboard for Steam players (but Switch players can see everyone, regardless of platform).

Comment

• mountainmaster
        Pinball Fan
        • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Drunk Ste
        When starting Pinball FX3 on Windows 10 the game immediately crashes back to the desktop.
        Yes indeed. It does now, even though it used to work fine for me before.

Comment

• flashingblade
          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by mountainmaster
          This also happens to me

Comment

• Drunk Ste
            • Dec 2017

Originally posted by mountainmaster
            Yeah it seems to be an almost daily occurrence for me. I'm currently having to uninstall and redownload everything yet again as I type this because it happened again. On top of most of my tables not importing and support not replying to my posts here or my email this has been a complete shambles.
            Last edited by Drunk Ste; 12-19-2017, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• rgm1956
              • Jan 2016

Zen Pinball on Apple TV 4 is not connecting to iTunes Store. I purchased the Adventure Land table and downloaded it to my other Apple devices (iMac, iPhone, iPad).

Apple TV 4 shows the table (Adventure Land) as available (in other words it shows it as purchased, the icon is not grayed out). Additionally Zen Pinball on Apple TV is able to validate my license without any issue. However, when I click on the table, I receive an error stating "...An unexpected error occurred when connecting to iTunes Store...". Presumably, Zen Pinball "knows" the table is purchased but needs to download it for play.

I love the game and the table, itself, but prefer to play Zen Pinball on Apple TV because of a 50" display (TV) and the fact that Zen Pinball for Apple TV is much better for multiplayer pinball games. Plus my sound system rocks.

How can I get beyond this?

Comment

• MBeeching
                • Dec 2016

Adventure Land - skillshot timing
                If you hit the Aim-Me sinkhole just before it closes you do not achieve a skillshot. Possible timing issue.

Son of Zeus - ball stuck
                The ball occasionally gets stuck behind the Medusa Stone. It eventually respawns.

Comment

• L0cky
                  • Dec 2017

Bugs on Nintendo Switch:

General:
                  When playing in vertical mode , after game over and entering initials the keyboard is shown in horizontal mode.

Son of Zeus :
                  Slowdown / framerate problems in handheld mode.
                  Kickbacks seem / are broken, they almost never kick the ball back and ball keeps bumping on the kickback (for both kickbacks)

Adventure land :
                  Sky eye, multiball seems bugged sometimes balls wont release and balls are forever stuck in the sky eye itself or the event is delayed.
                  Last edited by L0cky; 12-22-2017, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• kerst
                    • Dec 2017

Hi I purchased a few tables under an old email, how do I change my email options so I can get them on my new email account ? thanks

Comment

• DepecheM101
                      • Mar 2017

Phantom flipper bug.

On Family Guy I keep getting a bug where it is as if the top left flipper is invisibly active, therefore stopping the ball from going up the Lois lane and if the ball is running down it bounces of the inactive flipper. I have also experienced this on the Deadpool table aswell. I will try to link a video of this I have recorded. This on Xbox One.

Not able to link video but I have posted it to my Xbox activity feed titled "Phantom flipper bug"
                      Last edited by DepecheM101; 12-22-2017, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• cantankerous--
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Nov 2016

Still have tables where I am shown as being the highest scorer amongst my friends only to find I am not.............................but eventually I become. lol, but still its a bug if it shows me as having a higher score when I dont.
                        Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                        2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                        3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                        sigpic

Comment

• TV_Junkie
                          • Aug 2014

Nine Zeros achievement hasn't unlocked for me even though I've met the requirements. (I did the math and added up my highest score on each table.)

Quick Play always wants me to play X-Men, telling me I played it "a long time ago," even if it's the most recent table I've played.

(Xbox One)

Comment

• bosstime
                            Pinhead
                            • Dec 2017

during a game of Skyrim i was in the inventory and normally the game should pause but all of a sudden it restarted and i lost my ball while being in the inventory.

Comment

• mountainmaster
                              Pinball Fan
                              • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Drunk Ste
                              Yeah it seems to be an almost daily occurrence for me. I'm currently having to uninstall and redownload everything yet again as I type this because it happened again. On top of most of my tables not importing and support not replying to my posts here or my email this has been a complete shambles.
                              This constant crashing to the desktop is annoying. Maybe the Windows error log will help Zenstudios to fix it:

Unable to start a DCOM Server: ZenStudios.24185CFAC4A6_1.0.8.2_x86__sqz2yzgfp6bz4 !App as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:
                              "317"
                              Happened while starting this command:
                              "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\ZenStudios.24185CFAC4A6_1.0.8.2_ x86__sqz2yzgfp6bz4\PinballFX3_W10.exe" -ServerName:App.AppXpavz38ygsdwn850ap6b0ttaw4k2qnqf 5.mca

I googled for this error and apparently it has something to do with the latest fall update and using a local account to sign into Windows.

Edit: Well, here is another temporary workaround... No need to re-install Pinball FX3. Just install any free small game from the Microsoft store and Pinball FX3 will start up without crashing. This even works if you uninstall the free game immediately after downloading it.
                              Last edited by mountainmaster; 12-23-2017, 01:37 AM.

Comment

• Harest
                                • Dec 2017

Originally posted by goats
                                Cross-platform tournaments (Steam / Switch): Switch players not showing up in leaderboard for Steam players (but Switch players can see everyone, regardless of platform).
                                Same here, we did a small tournament and someone playing on a Switch was able to see our scores but we couldn't see his on our Steam version. A player was on Xbox and it worked fine, we saw his score.

Another bug, on a table (Adventure Lands on Steam) : The vertigo mode will always highlight the same light dots bottom left. I assume it should be random each turn.

Comment

Working...