Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildhagen
    • Sep 2018

Bug in tournaments?

I think I found a bug in the tournaments.

When I try to join a tournament, I get an message "Unable to connect at this time. Please try again later.". Trying again does not help, the same error reappears.

How can I fix my game so it actually CAN connect, and I can start to play?

Comment

• cantankerous--
      Pinball Wizard
      • Nov 2016

I didn't play yesterday, but if the past is any indicator I assume the servers were overloaded again.
      Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
      2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
      3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
      sigpic

Comment

• Deek069
        Pinball Fan
        • Oct 2019

Black Lagoon - Ball Stuck

I have only just got this table and this happens consistently. I have to quit the vast majority of games I play making this table unplayable.

See here:

Comment

• OdinThe1337
          • May 2014

Hot seat final score mess

I have the following issues with some of the Williams tables, Mars attacks and two from the latest pack.
          We play hotseat mostly, but the correct and actual final score on the table does not match the results page after finishing.
          The scores are messed up, sometimes someone with the lowest score is displayed as the winner with a much higher score in the results page.

Some tables of the Williams packs are ok, others have this issue: for sure Mars attacks, two from the latest pack and I believe Hurricane as well.

Comment

• DMR140
            • May 2019

Jurassic World bug (Nintendo Switch)

When you’ve finished a game in Jurassic World, you can’t enter your (classic) initials for the score. This happens to me on the Nintendo Switch. It’s just a frozen screen with AAA.

Edit: doesn’t seem like a bug but somethings not logical compared to the other games...

Comment

• MilliElektra
              • Dec 2019

Shaman

as i edited this video i noticed a bug.
              i made a mistake as i recorded it with OBS....so the quality is really bad.
              watch closely, when the first letter is hit...
              Its the M from eleMents
              But in the display E pops out. It's the E from elemEnts.
              But it notices the hit.
              Because it notices all hittings and ELEMENT is detected.
              First i couldn t believe it and i watched frame by frame. It was not a editing foult...
              Now i m sure and i report it.
              (there is a editing mistake, but only at the elements )
              if you want i give you the non edited video)
              Last edited by MilliElektra; 01-23-2020, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• Capta1n0bvious3
                Pinhead
                • Oct 2014

bug in Fallout table, xbox one

This has happened several times now, I use the Nuke in a fight and the quest fails. I'll post a video, the fight starts and within 10 seconds I hit the nuke, it's a successful hit and quest fails. There couldn't have been enough time for it to fail because of time.
                This has happened several times. You only need to watch the last 30 seconds, I tried to trim it, but failed for some reason, then it also immediately uploaded which never happens.........
                View Xbox clips, Twitch clips and streams, gifs, screenshots, and achievements for any gamer. Gamer DVR - View, download, and manage your content such as Xbox game clips. Create playlists, organize albums, take snapshots, filter and sort, add timestamps, create gifs, and many more features!

Here's another glitch. Playing same table, had a good game going, then the top right flipper just stopped working.
                View Xbox clips, Twitch clips and streams, gifs, screenshots, and achievements for any gamer. Gamer DVR - View, download, and manage your content such as Xbox game clips. Create playlists, organize albums, take snapshots, filter and sort, add timestamps, create gifs, and many more features!
                Last edited by Capta1n0bvious3; 01-29-2020, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• OdinThe1337
                  • May 2014

Originally posted by Linne_Zen
                  Hey OdinThe1337! Thanks for the report! Could I ask on witch platform did you experience this issue?
                  I'm playing on Xbox One

Comment

• Griffith
                    • Apr 2018

Nintendo Switch; Creature from the Black Lagoon; No extra ball after 200 Milions.

After achieving a score of 200 Million Points DMD shows Replay Score, but there is no extra ball. I played classic mode with turnament difficulty. Replayed couple times. Its feature or bug?

Comment

• Capta1n0bvious3
                      Pinhead
                      • Oct 2014

Endless ball save on avengers table, xbox one

I thought I was doing really well on the avengers table, then I realized the ball save never ended.
                      The video I am posting of this is after 5 minutes of the same thing, drain, ball is returned, repeat......
                      Last edited by Capta1n0bvious3; 02-17-2020, 09:53 PM. Reason: adding more information

Comment

• MilliElektra
                        • Dec 2019

DMT dont updates in Cirqus Voltaire

I play this table over Steam
                        Before i start the game there are Infos on the Display.
                        Its tells about the Cirqus Voltaire
                        It shows the local Highscore
                        But the Members who entered the Circus don t updates.

It would be nice to have not the local Highscore, i wish i could choose the alltime Highscore
                        and the Members who entered the Cirqus

this would be so nice.

But even in this local Mode...it don t updates and shows allways the same Members and Dates.

Comment

• grenadier
                          Pinhead
                          • Jun 2012

Camera

Somewhere along the line, the Steam version's ability to remember your preferred camera angle got lost. Most tables seem to default to camera 1 on the first play of the session. Any chance we can restore that functionality? The game used to have it, but it disappeared about a year ago, and repeated posts to this forum have been ignored.

Comment

• MilliElektra
                            • Dec 2019

Originally posted by grenadier
                            Somewhere along the line, the Steam version's ability to remember your preferred camera angle got lost. Most tables seem to default to camera 1 on the first play of the session. Any chance we can restore that functionality? The game used to have it, but it disappeared about a year ago, and repeated posts to this forum have been ignored.
                            oh yes...this would be nice!
                            every new ball i have to choose my camera view. and with some tables i cant even choose any other view, than the plunger view (when i have to kick the ball into the table)... i need to see my goal.

i just wanted to write something similar

Comment

• MilliElektra
                              • Dec 2019

Epic Quest Achievement not in the List

i unlocked the princess multiblall achievement
                              but its not in my List
                              can i get it please?

epicQuest1.jpg

epicQuest2.jpg

epicQuest3.jpg

Comment

• cantankerous--
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Nov 2016

Star wars on the nintendo switch...........you don't have a sub forum

In battle of mimban, when shooting for the upper multi ball, sometimes the turret does not rotate properly and it no longer works after. Each ball shot into it merely sticks oddly and then reappears in the shoot lane.
                                Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                                2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                                3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...