X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrolson
    Pinhead
    • Jan 2010

PS4

Williams Packs 1 & 2 don't remember if you have the table enhancements off when restarting the table. Defaults to On every time.

Williams Pack 3 is the only pack that has this save state and remembers if you have enhancements Off.

Comment

• tritium03
      • Mar 2013

family guy bug

hi, I don't know if this bug is recent, but when you use the rewind on family guy, at last in 1 ball, 5 minutes, or survey mode, a never ending multiball is starting.
      (I'm on xbox one)
      Last edited by tritium03; 04-04-2019, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• cantankerous--
        Pinball Wizard
        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by tritium03
        hi, I don't know if this bug is recent, but when you use the rewind on family guy, at last in 1 ball, 5 minutes, or survey mode, a never ending multiball is starting.
        (I'm on xbox one)
        I tried to replicate this and was unable to. You will need to provide more information or submit a video in order for them to easily see what you are talking about.
        Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
        2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
        3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
        sigpic

Comment

• tritium03
          • Mar 2013

ya, this is a short video with the bug on family guy :

Comment

• Tearsus
            • Mar 2018

Safe Cracker in Hotseat - Gamebreaking Bug

The "Safe Cracker" table of "Williams Vol 3" got a serious bug, that shows up in hotseat mode.

When the time of one player is up, you're no longer able to move your flippers, BUT you'll always get new balls when it's your round. But it comes better: Since that table hasn't the limit of 3 balls for each player and just the time limit, the game will never end even when both players are out of time. You have to pause the game with ESC and quit it. So of course, your highscores are gone.

There have to be a bug or a missing line in the script of "if time of player x is 0 then player is game over" or something like that.

Hotseat is the only mode I like to play, because it makes fun to play with friends. Too bad, that new updates are often bugged in that mode.

Comment

• tritium03
              • Mar 2013

family guy bug video

this is a little video of the rewind bug on family guy on xbox one

Comment

• cantankerous--
                Pinball Wizard
                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by tritium03
                this is a little video of the rewind bug on family guy on xbox one

https://youtu.be/zMeZq018E2Y
                Is that your video? If so, it still don't work so there must be more to it than just capturing the ball in 1 ball and rewinding as the video shows, because that don't work on ps4 at least.

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                sigpic

Comment

• tritium03
                  • Mar 2013

family guy rewind bug

hi, I made another video more explicit about this bug :
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

and in this one, I try to play in the one single player mode :
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• affie
                    Pinball Fan
                    • Apr 2019

New phone needed

vivo v9 or iPhone 8? pls give me ur thought, thanks

Comment

• Spike788
                      Pinball Fan
                      • Mar 2019

DMD being duplicated/popping up on playfield when entering initials, etc

FX3 on Steam with cabinet mode in a 3 monitor setup: I'm getting a DMD popping up on the playfield when entering my initials or an event requiring interacting with the DMD screen using the flippers (like in Skyrim to select quest, use inventory, etc). This ONLY happens when inputting initials or otherwise interacting with the DMD screen. Any other time the DMD stays in place on my 3rd monitor and doesn't pop up in the playfield. I obviously have the DMD size set to OFF under the UI/Streaming setting option.

Comment

• Spike788
                        Pinball Fan
                        • Mar 2019

Cam View and Pause icons/buttons on playfield

FX3 on Steam. I can't get rid of the Cam View and Pause icons/buttons in the top right corner of the playfield. I was told on another forum that they should both disappear after a few seconds once the game starts (as long as the mouse isn't moving) but they stay there for me and do NOT go away.

Comment

• cantankerous--
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Nov 2016

There is a bug in theatre of magic where the ball will stop moving at the top of the loop and sometimes disappear. People are using this disappearing ball during tiger saw multiball as it reappears in the start lane so you are free to just hit the saw forever and rack up huge points.

sigpic

Comment

• Tarek Oberdieck
                            • Sep 2018

Originally posted by cantankerous--
                            There is a bug in theatre of magic where the ball will stop moving at the top of the loop and sometimes disappear. People are using this disappearing ball during tiger saw multiball as it reappears in the start lane so you are free to just hit the saw forever and rack up huge points.
                            I can confirm this. It should be fixed. Nevertheless it is not so tragic cause everybody can use this "feature".

Comment

• cantankerous--
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Tarek Oberdieck
                              I can confirm this. It should be fixed. Nevertheless it is not so tragic cause everybody can use this "feature".
                              Indeed Tarek, but it's not as though the disappearing ball vanishes every time. In fact it happens somewhat randomly on the rarer than normal side and as such in order to successfully beat the top players one needs to set it up and shoot the outlane in the hopes it disappears then just reset over and over and over until it occurs. Frankly 'everybody else' is limited to about 10 hardcore players who, like me, would either think to do this or endure the process needed to do this.
                              Last edited by cantankerous--; 04-29-2019, 12:17 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• cantankerous--
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Nov 2016

As long as we're talking TOM, I would like to suggest limiting the region of the magna save. The zone is so large that on a couple of multiballs I have had two balls caught on the left flipper only to have another activate the magna save and suck both balls up and begin swirling atop the lane and upon magna save release, have two of them just bounce out the exit lane.
                                Last edited by cantankerous--; 04-29-2019, 12:18 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Working...