Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BrianBlessed
    • Oct 2019

Originally posted by cantankerous--
    Must be on your end. I would have noticed. Just to make sure Im not loopy I just tried it on AFM and the nudge sound is very noticeable.
    Interesting, I checked my audio levels, anything other than a clean install I can try?

Thanks for your input btw.

Comment

• shogun00
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by BrianBlessed
      Interesting, I checked my audio levels, anything other than a clean install I can try?
      What platform are you playing on?

Comment

• BrianBlessed
        • Oct 2019

Originally posted by shogun00
        What platform are you playing on?
        Just PC Steam!

Comment

• Draftbc
          • Oct 2019

FOR on PS4 table download issue

FOR on PS4 after troubleshooting with Sony Playstation support number for US and Canada, had me uninstall game as 3 tables bought were not downloaded after update ver 1.15 now that i Uninstaller, installed free core game then add-on, now none of my 41 purchased games can be played shows "download and play" in game for tables with green download arrow, ps4 store says installed

Comment

• shogun00
            Pinball Wizard
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Draftbc
            FOR on PS4 after troubleshooting with Sony Playstation support number for US and Canada, had me uninstall game as 3 tables bought were not downloaded after update ver 1.15 now that i Uninstaller, installed free core game then add-on, now none of my 41 purchased games can be played shows "download and play" in game for tables with green download arrow, ps4 store says installed
            Happens all the time and it's a simple fix too.

From your PS4:
            Setting >> account management >> restore licenses

Comment

• tinyhorsesinmytea
              • Sep 2018

This isn't really a bug exactly, but why is the zoom so weak when playing the Bally/Williams tables in TATE mode on Switch? It doesn't even zoom in enough to really help make out any of the details, which is a bummer when playing a table I don't know all that well. This isn't as issue on the Zen original tables which zoom just fine in TATE.

Comment

• HighFive
                • Sep 2018

ZR flipper bug during Multiball CFTBL - Nintendo Switch

Ok, confirming that there is a bug during multiball than happen randomly in CFTBL on Nintendo Switch. Way i seen it be more reproduce is when holding the ZR flipper for a few seconds. When releasing the button, it act like its not release, like there is some sort of lags . I have been testing this out with two different pairs of joycons. Playing in Single player mode with wizards power , rewind, bumpers and multiball active.

Comment

• HighFive
                  • Sep 2018

Controller bug found

Just want to add that controller lag bug is not a bug, realize it was a damn sync problem with right joycon....

But still want to point out the rewind camera bug on Road Show is still there! 😒

Comment

• artanis
                    • May 2019

Invincible Iron Man - ball stuck w/ unlimited ball save

Table: Invincible Iron Man
                    Issue: ball stuck after ball save
                    Parameters:
                    1. activate whiplash event
                    2. progress to the cannon firing at ramp mode
                    3. lose the ball
                    4. ball launches and gets stuck falling down the right ramp because the event has lifted the bottom of the ramp
                    X. after time ball will despawn, go to step 4

Workaround-ish: activate tilt and the ramps will lower, but now the table is finished as far as the game is concerned

Comment

• OU7CAS7
                      • Sep 2013

Star Wars Pinball: Episode IV A New Hope (Windows 10)

When the ball travels up the Tusken lane after collecting all of the letters, and I have completed a couple of missions, the ball is caught towards the top (as per usual) to start the game. However, nothing happens beyond that. It's as if the game is semi-frozen, and it doesn't show the Mission selection screen. It just stays on the Get Ready screen, and doesn't give my ball back. I have tried:
                      • Pressing Enter
                      • Flicking the flippers
                      • Tilting the table (table doesn't react to this at all)
                      • Exiting the table, then going back in
                      • Exiting the entire game, then going back in

This is effectively a show-stopping bug, as it would be difficult to avoid while playing the table, and prevents much of the table from being played.

Episode IV - A New Hope.jpg
                      - Laptop specifications -

Operating System: Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
                      RAM: 16GB
                      CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3750H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.3GHz
                      Dedicated Video Graphics: nVidia RTX 2060

Comment

• Dopey
                        • Oct 2018

Originally posted by Dopey
                        ...completed 3 tournaments, placed in each, got rewarded with XP. Ok, says "continue" so I press X on the box. Nothing happens. Gotta hit O then go back to tournaments, then see the next tournament result. Continue does nothing again, hit O, go back for result #3, this time X brings up the tournament menu because that was my last result.

SERIOUSLY? "Continue" should um... CONTINUE showing results then proceed to tourney menu. None of this backing-out workaround BS. Get it together guys!

Also, messages like "you placed THE 51TH in the tournament" is wrong in two different ways. O M G
                        I'm quoting myself from page 3, posted oveer 1 year ago. None of the above has been fixed, or even acknowledged. This is on PS4.

However, I did notice the Fish Tales survival score targets have been revised from "stupid unfair" to "realistic but quirky" so I indulged myself and bought a table pack. That's good news, eh? Fixed game makes happier players.

How about raising the XP Level cap beyond 50? Just a number, but it's fun.

Comment

• ztouta37
                          Pinball Fan
                          • Oct 2018

Table : TOTAN
                          PS4

Bug : no more fireball effect and Genius animations

Comment

• grenadier
                            Pinhead
                            • Jun 2012

Servers down?

I'm getting a connection error when trying to click on a tournament, but my Internet connection is fine. The last time this happened, it was a server issue on Zen's end. Can someone check on them, as it would be nice to fix/reboot them before the holiday.

Comment

• grenadier
                              Pinhead
                              • Jun 2012

Never mind

Seems to be back up.

Comment

• cantankerous--
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by grenadier
                                I'm getting a connection error when trying to click on a tournament, but my Internet connection is fine. The last time this happened, it was a server issue on Zen's end. Can someone check on them, as it would be nice to fix/reboot them before the holiday.
                                I mentioned the servers to Akos who said he would look into it and shortly after it seemed fixed and continues to be working fine.
                                Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
                                2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
                                3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...