X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cantankerous--
    Pinball Wizard
    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by cantankerous--
    In battle of mimban, when shooting for the upper multi ball, sometimes the turret does not rotate properly and it no longer works after. Each ball shot into it merely sticks oddly and then reappears in the shoot lane.
    Okay, it's happened 3 times now, so this must be exclusive to the nintendo.
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
    sigpic

Comment

• grenadier
      Pinhead
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Linne_Zen
      Hey grenadier!

Do you mean that if you set a table to view 2, the next time you play the same table it sets back to view 1?
      Yes. FX2, and FX3 when it first came out, used to remember what camera you last used. I think it used to actually be global across all tables, but I could be wrong on that. Anyway, it certainly used to remember from session to session on the same table, and it doesn't any more.

Comment

• cantankerous--
        Pinball Wizard
        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by grenadier
        Yes. FX2, and FX3 when it first came out, used to remember what camera you last used. I think it used to actually be global across all tables, but I could be wrong on that. Anyway, it certainly used to remember from session to session on the same table, and it doesn't any more.
        You are correct, and this was reported since day 1 of williams volume 1 release too and still in online tournaments it goes to default view each time.

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
        3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
        sigpic

Comment

• DCLXVI
          • Sep 2019

Hi,

Is it normal that you can't select Classic gameplay for Pratice on Williams table ?

Comment

• cantankerous--
            Pinball Wizard
            • Nov 2016

Yes, that is normal.

Originally posted by DCLXVI
            Hi,

Is it normal that you can't select Classic gameplay for Pratice on Williams table ?

sigpic

Comment

• jonasv
              • Oct 2019

us back also as B

Hi, I am using pinball fx3 in a real pinball table.

This means I have real pushbuttons linked to a xbox-controller (i have linked the back-button, but not the B-button)
              You can use the back button as a Bbutton for almost everything, only when you restart the game, you get the question to continue a previous game... in that case it has to be A or B (and the back-button does not work).
              It would be great that the back-button = B button

Comment

• cantankerous--
                Pinball Wizard
                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by jonasv
                Hi, I am using pinball fx3 in a real pinball table.

This means I have real pushbuttons linked to a xbox-controller (i have linked the back-button, but not the B-button)
                You can use the back button as a Bbutton for almost everything, only when you restart the game, you get the question to continue a previous game... in that case it has to be A or B (and the back-button does not work).
                It would be great that the back-button = B button
                Or toggle with flippers

sigpic

Comment

• MilliElektra
                  • Dec 2019

NintendoSwitch Cirqus Voltaire

Red lights on for no reason

Comment

• MilliElektra
                    • Dec 2019

Bug on Nintendo Switch

I delete this after a week as all bugs which I upload there.
                    Arabien Nights Fireball

Fireball not animated even though genie is animated. I didn’t switched the animation off

Comment

• MilliElektra
                      • Dec 2019

Nintendo Switch Leaderboards offline?

Since days I try to get in.

Comment

• ATARI
                        • Mar 2020

Xbox one flippers

Any news when issues to be fixed. Top right flipper Black Rose angle out and then disappears, Right flipper on Cirqus Voltaire angle goes out. Played Jurassic World upper right flipper angle goes out. No Good Gofers upper right flipper same problem angle goes out. Played on xbox one
                        Last edited by ATARI; 04-03-2020, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• sui99
                          • Jan 2011

Skyrim & Main Menu Bugs (PS4)

Hi there,

I encountered the following two bugs on the Skyrim table:

1) Lockpicking straight up doesn't work. Everytime I encounter a locked chest, the screen that is supposed to bring up the lockpicking minigame just stays black. I can see the DMD describing what I'm supposed to do and I can quit the mode but I can't pick the lock (since there is no lock on screen ^^). Lockpicks also don't break if I attempt to do it blindly but I can hear the sounds of turning the lockpick and trying to pick it.

2) Sometimes the game doesn't pause when you enter the inventory. You remain within the inventory and can't use the flippers until you actually leave the inventory manually. It is displayed on the regular DMD instead of the middle of the screen and a lot of the visuals (texts) are completely messed up. I assume this happens when you enter the inventory while the ball is locked in a sinkhole or is off the table by some other means.

In the main menu (collection screen), a weird bug appeared out of nowhere:

3) Whenever I favorite a table, the entire collection disappears / goes invisible. There are no more icons for tables, the screen is just empty. Quitting to the main menu and going back to collections solves the issue. This hasn't been the case in the past and is either related to one of the latest updates (Universal Pack / Williams Vol.5) or to too many tables favorited by me (I use the favorite feature to keep track of tables I have beaten the wizard mode on; I think there's currently 30+ tables in there... xD)

Comment

• Macotar
                            • Jun 2015

Circus Voltaire PC Steam Ball Save time upgrade doesn't

I've been trying to Blue star this machine. I get multi ball all the time. This activates the ball save. But it doesn't count towards the ball save bonus. It used to. I'm at level 8 on ball save and every time I see the ball save light flash I think I'll break through. Either this is a bug, or this ball save is a very specific ball save that I don't realize. Help.

Comment

• Macotar
                              • Jun 2015

Update

Originally posted by Macotar
                              I've been trying to Blue star this machine. I get multi ball all the time. This activates the ball save. But it doesn't count towards the ball save bonus. It used to. I'm at level 8 on ball save and every time I see the ball save light flash I think I'll break through. Either this is a bug, or this ball save is a very specific ball save that I don't realize. Help.
                              So it appears that I can get the upgrades if I don't use the ball save bonus. If I do use it it won't record ball saves.

Comment

• Fierr0
                                • Apr 2020

Flipper gets stuck when using a Power

Hi, I play in PlayStation 4. As we know, if we press the L1 button in the PS4 controller, the Left flipper moves up, and the same case with the R1 button. If I don't release the L1 or R1 button, then the flipper keeps up. Until I release the button, the flippers gets down.

The bug that I detected occurs when I use the REWIND Power and I'm pressing a flipper at the same time. When I stop the REWIND Power to keep playing, I used to release the flippers buttons too, but the flippers don't get down, they keep up and get stuck, like if I were pressing the buttons.

It happens many times in any table and to fix it I need to press the L1 or R1 button again to release the flippers.

I don't know if this bug has been commented yet.

Thanks for your attention.
                                Last edited by Fierr0; 04-27-2020, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Working...