Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Post all bugs here

Hi Chili,

I've reported many bugs on the beta forum here : https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthread.php?17193-

Most of them are still not fixed, especially on Deadpool :
    • Physic ball doesnt return to the normal after playing a main mission level 2 or 3.
    • New bug : launch the wizard but nothing happens, no tilt possible = restart.
    • And always the katana multiball may a very long time to start, so the ball save deserve nothing.

There are many bugs on my beta thread, please just take a look to the most important (Epic Quest with Princess multiball, etc).

Hey wims_Beta! I will inform our developers regarding the bugs you mentioned. Thanks for your patience!

When I turn on backglass repositioning all I get in place of the backglass is a file path in the top left corner of my backglass.

The file path seems to point to the table or menu that is currently on the screen

Hey Jamman39! You also have to specify the right size, you can play with size until it fits for your desire. Please check it! Have a nice day!
    Last edited by Chili; 06-20-2018 at 10:15 AM.

Hi Chili, I have the size set correctly. All of my settings are exactly as they are in FX2 where backglasses work correctly.

If it's not too much trouble could somebody please post the correct location for me to put my backglasses in to? Is there a specific name that I need to give the folder that my backglasses are in?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamman39 View Post
    Hi Chili, I have the size set correctly. All of my settings are exactly as they are in FX2 where backglasses work correctly.

If it's not too much trouble could somebody please post the correct location for me to put my backglasses in to? Is there a specific name that I need to give the folder that my backglasses are in?

Shoot I've figured it out. I had the picture files in a folder when they should not have been. Thanks for the help Chili

Hey Jamman39! Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you figured it out. Have a nice day!

Alien vs. Predator's super skillshot doesn't seem to work. After hitting the initial skillshot (I choose the right ramp, the ball immediately feeds to the upper right flipper for the shot @ the alien). Hitting the alien only gives 10,000 points however.

Hey TuttiDeLeon! Can you please tell us which platform do you play on? Also, in which game did you experience the issue? Please let us know every details about it! Thanks a lot!

Venom PS4

You get the Maximum Carnage achievement for winning the Venom battle, not the Maximum Carnage mode.
    Last edited by lovedaddy; 06-25-2018 at 08:29 PM.

I created an account just to report this bug, as it seems to not be mentioned anywhere. The touch controls for the Switch are broken now, you can't launch the ball through the touchscreen anymore. This was working fine until about a week ago. The flipper functions work fine, but you simply CANT launch the ball with the plunger. The hand-swipe icon still pops up showing you where to swipe, but the area responds as the flipper. I'm pretty distressed since vertical handheld mode with the touch controls has been my favorite way to play since I got it a few weeks ago. This seems to apply to all the tables, but I only have bought a few.

Please respond, you guys had a functioning touchscreen system and now it's non-functioning. This needs to be a critical bug! The plunger controls NO LONGER WORK ON SWITCH TOUCHSCREEN.

Hey shoeletariat! Thanks for reporting this issue, I will inform our developers about it! We appreciate your support!

Hey wims_Beta! Can you please tell us more about this issue: "Physic ball doesnt return to the normal after playing a main mission level 2 or 3."
    How do you mean ball doesn't return to the normal?
    Also in Deadpool there are Issues and Chapters, so we are curious where did you have the problem with the ball?
    Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Hey TuttiDeLeon! Can you please tell us which platform do you play on? Also, in which game did you experience the issue? Please let us know every details about it! Thanks a lot!
    I play on PS4. It didn't work during Match-Up mode, but also didn't work on Classic Single Player. I repeat, Alien vs. Predator, super skillshot only rewards 10,000 points.

Maybe we´ll get a reaction in this Thread.... *hope*

There are several People with the Same Problem!!

https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...nball-FX3-logo

&

https://steamcommunity.com/app/44212...8401669456458/

Playing the game whitout any Errors until you decide to spend some bucks for new Tables.
    The Game crashes every Time at "loading Profile".....

[...] Some- any- kind of acknowledgement from the developers would be greatly appreciated.
    [...] Then 2 hours later the program crashes every time. As a software developer myself you're making us all look bad.

Still wondering if this one is a mistake or a deliberate change to the table. During Epic Quest's princess multiball ALL jackpot lanes are always lit whether I've chosen them on the wheel or not. This makes half of the wheel slots pointless.

Can any mods shed any light on this?

I have two bugs to report. First, the Civil War table in wizard skills mode, the upper right flipper is stuck behind the back lip to the sink hole in front of it. I restart the game and the flipper is still stuck. Secondly, and this has NEVER worked is the skill shot for Masters of the Force. That wasn't working in FX2 and now it does not work in FX3. I have landed a skill shot 'precisely' at Luke a hundred times and never have had it work. Please fix these at your earliest. Thanks much!

Hi Chili, may I ask you if you guys are still working on the idea of an "automatic bug detection & ball recovery" feature ? I believe it's very feasible, the program could from time to time "check" if there's still a ball either in movement or in the launcher, and if not, send a new one. Obviously you will never be able to correct all bugs considering the high pace at which tables are getting released ; but people need to be able to play without the constant fear of losing game progress (which can mean literally hours of hard work). When it happens to me I'm so pissed off that I don't feel like playing the game any longer for a while. And it did keep away from digital pinball for some time, because you feel cheated on your wasted time. I know there is already something like that, but it's clearly too weak, what we need is a thoughtfully elaborated system that works every time flawlessly. Please investigate those cases when players are not able to continue their game, and make it so that the program detects those circumstances.

Thanks !

Hey Reginald the Rat! Can you please tell us that which platform do you play on? Thanks!

Hey Vincent! Thanks for your feedback and your question! We have this kind of feature however it's not able to "manage" every situation (bugs), so we definitely need to develop the system. We are sorry for the inconvenience! Have a nice day!

Hey Guys! We would like to ask you guys to always let us know the platform you use for playing. (when you report a bug) It helps us a lot! Thanks in advance! Have a great day guys!

Hey rmaultra! Thanks for reporting these issues! We will investigate the issue on the Civil War table.

Regarding the second problem - Masters of Force - please check out this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=045WcybA0-I

Hope it helps!
    Last edited by Chili; 09-10-2018 at 12:35 PM.

Hey Reginald the Rat! Can you please tell us that which platform do you play on? Thanks!
    Hey, thanks for the response. I'm on the PC version.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkazeon View Post
    Venom on Xbox One: The Maximum Carnage achievement unlocked prematurely when I completed only one mode (Battle) instead of all the modes as stated in the achievement description.
    This just happened to me on PS4 as well. I believe they simply got the trophy description wrong. The trophy popped for me after I completed the requirements for the "Wall-crawlers" trophy (trophy in Zen Pinball 2 version of the table) which is awarded for "Start a battle and help Spidey to weaken the symbiote on the Venom table." Perhaps the trophy is just mislabeled?? However, if that is the case then I don't understand why this would be such a rare trophy...

Here is a video showing the trophy popping for me and I have not completed any other main modes when the trophy pops:

Venom PS4

You get the Maximum Carnage achievement for winning the Venom battle, not the Maximum Carnage mode.

Yeah, I got the same thing, above...

V12 left kickback keeps you from entering the extension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ARhRgWMWOA
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

My game crashed when I was playing last night(8/22) on PS4. When I started back up my level was reset to 1, and all my upgrades and wizard powers were reset.
    I’m not really mad about it, I can grind all that stuff again, I just wanted to let someone know. Thankfully all my high scores are still intact, that might have upset me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey019 View Post
    My game crashed when I was playing last night(8/22) on PS4. When I started back up my level was reset to 1, and all my upgrades and wizard powers were reset.
    I’m not really mad about it, I can grind all that stuff again, I just wanted to let someone know. Thankfully all my high scores are still intact, that might have upset me.
    HD making a weird noise? I had to start back over twice before HD crashed and then I had to start completely from the beginning after redownloading every table. Hope this is not the case for you.

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    HD making a weird noise? I had to start back over twice before HD crashed and then I had to start completely from the beginning after redownloading every table. Hope this is not the case for you.
    Not that I’ve noticed, everything seems on the up an up as far as my PS4 goes.
    Did you lose all your high scores? Like I said all mine are still there, but if I lost them I would have been majorly bummed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey019 View Post
    Not that I’ve noticed, everything seems on the up an up as far as my PS4 goes.
    Did you lose all your high scores? Like I said all mine are still there, but if I lost them I would have been majorly bummed out.
    As I recall I lost everything that was not either saved in cloud storage or online on Zen servers.

Is it just me, or is the Switch (maybe other platforms) version of Earth Defense a lot harder to shoot the left ramp? Clean shots almost always hit something (probably the UFO above the ramp is too low) and roll back down, often resulting in a drain.

It is on XBOX ONE. Thanks

I'm pretty sure sorcerer's lair no longer giving free ballsave after locks is intentional.

Yes this is a change in behavior, but i'm 100% sure they meant to do it.

same with jackpots on a shot not registering when a ball is autoplunged through it. real tables tend to do this as well.

Definite bugs here.

Fish Tales:
    G.I. does not dim during Fun With Bonus like it's supposed to.
    Waaay too many sneakouts on left orbit shots that trickle out the right one. i've never had this happen in real life.

I just stumbled on this bug (For skillshot in ElDorado on PC). This is very frustrating since you have to get so many skill shots to get your table mastery. Also, you can score it when you get a multiball and score 2 balls in succession into the snake path. I did it in the middle of a game. I'm sure it's NOT a skill shot but i'll take it anywhere I can get it since I can't score the regular since it's nearly impossible.

Hey zaphod77! Thanks for the feedback! I'm going to forward your message to our developers! Have a great day!

Hello.

I activated the Bumper Score Boost Power on Battle of Mimban table

I got this scoring bug :

It's a way too generous

Quote Originally Posted by zKnight79 View Post
    Hello.

I activated the Bumper Score Boost Power on Battle of Mimban table

I got this scoring bug :

It's a way too generous
    I shot the bomb once on Marvel's Women Of Power: Champions and got 2.4 billion.

Platform: Steam

1) When two gamepads (Xbox 360) are connected the first is used to navigate the menus...and some buttons work in-game but I always get the "connection lost" error message...controller 2 works though.

2) When two gamepads (Xbox 360) are connected the "change cam" icon used for tables (?) appears all the time.

3) The first table of the new Han Solo pack has a way too dark initial input...letters are hard to read.

Default Boba Fett table - persistent blue checkmark

I’ve got the Boba Fett table in the iOS Star Wars Pinball app. Unlike the other tables in the app, the entire time the ball is in play, the round, blue circle with the check mark on the right side of the table remains visible. It obstructs my view of the ball in play, and it would be nice if someone could remove it. All of the other tables are great, BTW!

Hey gulfcoastfella! Thanks for the feedback, I will inform our developers about it! Have a great day!

Thanks Chili!

Since this thread seems quite the joke, let me throw in a few more

Classical lightbulb
    Q: How many [insert ethnic minority] does it take to fix a lightbulb?
    A: 30. One holding the bulb while the others rotate the room.

lightbulb variant
    Q: How many [programmers] does it take to fix a lightbulb?
    A: None / not applicable. It's a hardware problem!

Q: How many [programmers] does it take to fix a program?
    A: Some. But it's actually a [user's] problem...

Q: How many [users] does it take to fix a program?
    A: None. They can't do it. It's a [programmer's] problem.

Q: How many [Zen programmers] does it take to fix their program?
    A: Go away! It's not our problem! Not at all!!
    Last edited by SiggR22; 09-17-2018 at 12:46 AM.

Windows 10
    Bug: 3 ball multiball consistently crashes back to windows in Adventure Land and Sorcerer's Lair, causing you to lose your score and progress. Very frustrating. Doesn't seem to be an issue with 2 ball multiball.

Quote Originally Posted by gulfcoastfella View Post
    I’ve got the Boba Fett table in the iOS Star Wars Pinball app. Unlike the other tables in the app, the entire time the ball is in play, the round, blue circle with the check mark on the right side of the table remains visible. It obstructs my view of the ball in play, and it would be nice if someone could remove it. All of the other tables are great, BTW!
    By the way, the same problem is happening on the First Order table. Instead of the blue checkmark persisting on the right side of the table, though, it persists on the left side. I did notice that the checkmark only stays on the screen when I make a standard skill shot (not the super skill shot made by hitting the tractor beam). I’m using an iPhone X.
    Last edited by gulfcoastfella; 09-20-2018 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Added details

PS4
    Solo: Star Wars trial tables

The previously installed trial version, which was working perfectly before, is now locked again to "comin soon" and cannot be played anymore. So the currently ongoing league ("match up") has only 3 tables, the fourth (some Solo table) is completely missing, making it look pretty silly! This problem happened exactly when the Williams "comin soon" tables arrived. Maybe reinstalling the Solo trial might fix it, but there's no option to overwrite, uninstall or delete add-ons on a stupid console like PS4. Not as if deleting it from some windows folder wouldn't fix it likewise, and Steam doesn't seem too great either... Anyway, one would have to delete the whole Pinball fx3 game and start downloading from scratch.

Now I don't know if this is connected somehow but there was already an issue with the Solo trial when it first came out: It couldn't be downloaded from the 'My collection / New tables' tab, which led to some PS Store error message 'Can't find', but rather from the 'My collection / Star Wars' tab, which worked. Maybe downloading directly from the PS Store worked too.

Hopefully, when the Williams tables are coming out on the 9th of October, there will be no more "comin soon" for the Solo trial tables as well and it's magically fixed. From a business point of view it's certainly not ideal when the latest product's teaser isn't working, but probably everyone interested has already had plenty of opportunity to try out. And made the purchase right away, unlike me.

"Try not. Buy, or don't buy. There is no trial!" - Yoda

Hey SiggR22! We knew about the "Coming soon" issue, the problem has been solved already. Thanks for letting us know!

hello
    I just downloaded the Boba Fett Pinball Game and the red check/tick button (ammo button) wont disappear.
    Its incredibly annoying and well... i just dont want to play it.
    I tried searching FAQs etc but couldn't find anything, but one and it was a few years old and still doesn't seem to be resolved.
    Thanks if u can help.

This happens to me, as well.

Default Skill Shot Not Working For Masters of the Force in XBOX ONE

Hey Chili: I am not sure what platform this video is for, but the achievement looks pretty cool for the double skill shot portrayed. I would be happy with just getting a skill shot for the game in XBOX ONE. I am playing in FX3, not FX2. Please advise. Thanks.

Hey rmaultra! Thanks for reporting these issues! We will investigate the issue on the Civil War table.

Regarding the second problem - Masters of Force - please check out this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=045WcybA0-I

Hope it helps!

PS4 Alien versus Predator, ball get lost at bumper and produces endless points

Junior Member tinyhorsesinmytea's Avatar

The vertical screen handheld mode controls are broken on Switch for the Williams tables. If you play with the right joycon on the bottom, the effects are constantly turning on and off every time you hit the left flipper button. If you play with the left joycon on the bottom, hitting the left flipper button cancels out the right flipper for some reason. The only option is touchscreen controls, and... Eww, no thanks.

Please fix so I don't have to wait three more months for that Flip Grip accessory before I can enjoy pinball in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyhorsesinmytea View Post
    The vertical screen handheld mode controls are broken on Switch for the Williams tables. If you play with the right joycon on the bottom, the effects are constantly turning on and off every time you hit the left flipper button. If you play with the left joycon on the bottom, hitting the left flipper button cancels out the right flipper for some reason.
    Confirmed. Same here! This needs to be fixed as vertical mode is not playable properly with this release.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyhorsesinmytea View Post
    The vertical screen handheld mode controls are broken on Switch for the Williams tables. If you play with the right joycon on the bottom, the effects are constantly turning on and off every time you hit the left flipper button. If you play with the left joycon on the bottom, hitting the left flipper button cancels out the right flipper for some reason. The only option is touchscreen controls, and... Eww, no thanks.

Please fix so I don't have to wait three more months for that Flip Grip accessory before I can enjoy pinball in bed.
    Hi there!

The little arrow buttons on the Joy-Con (in our case the up & down) are incapable of being pushed at the same time. This is a technical limitation the system and the controller has unfortunately.

Junior Member tinyhorsesinmytea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Hi there!

The little arrow buttons on the Joy-Con (in our case the up & down) are incapable of being pushed at the same time. This is a technical limitation the system and the controller has unfortunately.
    How about the option to remap the effects on/off button to something else while in vertical orientation so we can play with the B and X buttons then? This makes vertical mode pretty useless until that Flip Grip thing is released in December, and that makes me a sad little field mouse.

Single play all-Time Friends filter high score leaderboards is broken on ps4

Default no cabinet mode icon

Hi everyone!

I recently received a cabinet code (woohoo).
    However I am unable to see the cabinet mode icon (see url for snapshot).
    I've tried the following to no avail:

• reinstall fx3
    • update nvidia drivers
    • verify integrity of game files
    • numerous reboots

I'm running on a windows 10 machine with a fresh install.

Anyone else having this problem? Maybe there's a way to manually enable the icon through registry or custom files?

https://i.imgur.com/oPI95Mf.png

I came here to mention the same. NO CAB ICON..... What is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by rats12345 View Post
    Hi everyone!

I recently received a cabinet code (woohoo).
    However I am unable to see the cabinet mode icon (see url for snapshot).
    I've tried the following to no avail:

• reinstall fx3
    • update nvidia drivers
    • verify integrity of game files
    • numerous reboots

I'm running on a windows 10 machine with a fresh install.

Anyone else having this problem? Maybe there's a way to manually enable the icon through registry or custom files?

https://i.imgur.com/oPI95Mf.png
    Where did you buy the game?
    Only Steam version has cabinet mode.
    Microsoft Store version does not have cabinet mode.

I bought mine via steam (downloaded directly from steam client)

Quote Originally Posted by M!chel View Post
    Where did you buy the game?
    Only Steam version has cabinet mode.
    Microsoft Store version does not have cabinet mode.
    Yeah I got mine on Steam. I see that other are reporting the same issue in another thread.
    Somehow that makes me happy

The Getaway survival mode timer glitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uADg6I-N0_E

The X button (on PS4) VERY OFTEN gets stuck and does nothing at all until you use the ball launch analog stick--which fixes it.

Epic Quest is plagued by small issues in FX3 (used to be very solid in zen pinball 2). This includes weirdness with the color that loot items are displayed as, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Hi there!

I didn’t know that about the up and down, I was going to report the same thing, but like previous poster mentioned, using the other joycon with the screen flipped in the other direction means every left flipper hit you end up changing the visuals setting from Classic to Zen. If we could just remap that feature then all would be good.

I haven’t played more than a couple minutes but I’m already impressed by what you guys have made, although I’m not very surprised, as making awesome pinball games is business as usual for Zen Studios. Thanks for all the hard work!

Same timer bug affects 5 minute mode plus bonus at end affects score so now the scoreboards are not correct: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkpNUFJ_mMA

Switch version bug report :

- When playing Tate mode, with any tables, using the second tate screen option ( using X and B as flippers ), the B is not switch to something else, so we constantly see the remastered effects popping in and out everytime we press B. The analog of left joycon is also not properly configure, pressing right to nudge make the screen go up. Seem ok when playing other tate kode ( with dpad ), but no option to change the remastered effect on the fly. Its also cannit be configured, as optional, in the option controller menu.
    - Junkyard. Hapoen once, but i got like a 1 second freeze, like if it skip a few frame and continue as normal.
    - Battery: Notice a noticable battery drain. Played 4 games, like 1 of each table, and battery already at 85%. ( but a good 15 minute one at Junkyward ). Let say i played like 30 minutes like in total.
    Last edited by HighFive; 10-09-2018 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HighFive View Post
    Switch version bug report :

- When playing Tate mode, with any tables, using the second tate screen option ( using X and B as flippers ), the B is not switch to something else, so we constantly see the remastered effects popping in and out everytime we press B. The analog of left joycon is also not properly configure, pressing right to nudge make the screen go up. Seem ok when playing other tate kode ( with dpad ), but no option to change the remastered effect on the fly. Its also cannit be configured, as optional, in the option controller menu.
    - Junkyard. Hapoen once, but i got like a 1 second freeze, like if it skip a few frame and continue as normal.
    - Battery: Notice a noticable battery drain. Played 4 games, like 1 of each table, and battery already at 85%. ( but a good 15 minute one at Junkyward ). Let say i played like 30 minutes like in total.
    I came here to report the B button issue. I play in vertical mode using X and B as flippers and experience the same problem. It is super aggravating to have the graphics switch constantly every time I press B. Please let us remap or turn off the switch graphics button.

Going to add about my battery drain iv post earlier. Might affect one table, not sure, but its not Medieval Madness, since i played it later yesterday for like 30+ minutes, and battery seem normal. I said i got a long game from Junkyard, it might be this table. FX were off. But it might be also that i played more than i thought and its just normal.

There's a glitch on the 5 minute challenge for the High Speed table - if you activate multiball & lose all the 3 balls the game ends even though you have time left to play - happened to me twice yesterday.

The above glitch is happening nn the Xbox One

Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    The above glitch is happening nn the Xbox One
    It happens on that table in all modes including online tournaments and Ive posted a couple of videos and still no response.

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    It happens on that table in all modes including online tournaments and Ive posted a couple of videos and still no response.
    Oh sorry I didn't, I saw your video and eventually it lead me to the solution, so it will be fixed very soon in a patch! Sorry for the bug!

Just found a bug in The Getaway, Survival challenge.
    I was playing and before the time ran out the game just ended when I had a drain. Like I was playing a normal single player game.
    The game should not have ended but give a new ball instead, because there was still time left. Very weird. First bug I've encountered.

Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    Oh sorry I didn't, I saw your video and eventually it lead me to the solution, so it will be fixed very soon in a patch! Sorry for the bug!
    Just glad you saw it Deep.

Hey deep, before you post patch look at this. Ball sticks in corner:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMa9uRsJAEM

Ooops, thank you I will take a look at this too.

Hi
    First of all thanks for the great work on WMS Tables

I found a BUG during multiplayer game, the app become unresponsive when we try to quit with Alt+F4 or kill command (OK with Windows task manager if we can get to it).

Platform : Steam / Win 10
    PFX3 version : 17 (09 OCT 2018)
    Tables : All WMS (the only pack I own ...)
    Cabinet Version : Enabled

What I do to reproduce the bug :
    - launch the game via Steam, select a Hotseat game via the menu and try to force quit (via Alt+F4, OK when I quit via menu)
    - launch the game with PinballX/Y with the "-hotseat_2" parameter and try to force quit (via frontend with ESC or Alt+F4)
    - launch the game with CMD with the "-hotseat_2" parameter and try to force quit.

No issue with "-class" parameter nor with "-offline" parameter ... only when I use the -hotseat_"

BTW is there a list of the command line parameter we can use ?

I noticed there's no ball trail for Williams tables even when I play with Zen physics and animations. Is this on purpose?

the trail is really subtle. it's not glowy white. but it's there.

Can someone explain me the Extra Ball settings in High Speed 2? Sometimes I've stucked multiple EBs and get only one. Sometimes Freeway and Red Line Mania doesn't award an EB. Is there a maximum per Ball? Or per Game?

Hello, I could have sworn I posted this here, but I don't see it so i'll post it now, sorry if I missed it.
    Han Solo table FX3, XBone, you can't lock a ball in the death star.
    This is my favorite table, I know exactly what to do I can do it on my 360 and FX2 XBone, just not here.
    If you can't lock the ball, you can't make it to the wizard mode...... and what's the fun of that?
    This happened after an update around 6 months after release plus or minus.
    THanks guys I can't get enough of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarek Oberdieck View Post
    Can someone explain me the Extra Ball settings in High Speed 2? Sometimes I've stucked multiple EBs and get only one. Sometimes Freeway and Red Line Mania doesn't award an EB. Is there a maximum per Ball? Or per Game?
    Yeah, 5 per game is the maximum so maybe you already had that much when you don't get another one?

Switch bug report : When activating rewind and holding a flipper, the flipper need to be press twice to be active again, releasing the flipper when starting back make it stay in hold position. The table is happen was Fish Tales, havent look if other tables do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by HighFive View Post
    Switch bug report : When activating rewind and holding a flipper, the flipper need to be press twice to be active again, releasing the flipper when starting back make it stay in hold position. The table is happen was Fish Tales, havent look if other tables do the same thing.
    I have this same problem, on all tables.
    Steam version.

Didnt scroll threw all the bug here, but going to list it, i think its a major one, or is it intended?

Ball Physics in tournaments we create or participate. All tournament structures ( normal, classic or tournament ) have the solo Normal arcadish physics, no tournament structure can be set to have the real physics . Playing on Switch if its only Switch related, not sure, and tried it with Fish Tales.

The PS4 Williams tables, in any of the Challenge modes, cannot be tilted. Also, the Fish Finder reward on Fish Tales isn't random. First reward is always 4,000,000 pts, second is always advance captive ball.

On PS4

Practice mode is broken on the Williams tables when classic high score initial entry is turned on.

Initial entry pops up while balls keep launching in the background...

Quote Originally Posted by TuttiDeLeon View Post
    The PS4 Williams tables, in any of the Challenge modes, cannot be tilted. Also, the Fish Finder reward on Fish Tales isn't random. First reward is always 4,000,000 pts, second is always advance captive ball.
    Both things are intended. These modes have infinite ball save which is not controlled by the ROM and the TILT would result a ball out that can not be bypassed. So we had to disable TILT in these modes. The Fish Finder gives the same awards because all of the "competitive" modes have the tournament setting on in the operators menu so we could equalize the awards for all players.

Just had my first in game crash on FX3 playing Getaway - I was racking up a good score - over 400 million on zen physics normal game - I was on my third ball but had at least one extra ball left. I lost the ball and when I started up on my extra ball it went straight into Red Line Mania and froze. Had to ctrl alt delete out of it. I did have another crash the other day from the menu seemingly randomly think it was after I had finished a game. I'm running steam and my pc is a Dell gaming PC a Ryzen 7 processor 5.40 ghz with 16 GB ram and a geforce gtx 1060 6GB.
    Last edited by zax93; 10-14-2018 at 04:37 PM.

Both things are intended. These modes have infinite ball save which is not controlled by the ROM and the TILT would result a ball out that can not be bypassed. So we had to disable TILT in these modes. The Fish Finder gives the same awards because all of the "competitive" modes have the tournament setting on in the operators menu so we could equalize the awards for all players.
    Thank you for the prompt explanation. Great tables btw.

Yeah, 5 per game is the maximum so maybe you already had that much when you don't get another one?
    I've checked this out. It's 5 extraballs per ball, a maximum of 15 extraballs per game..

there are three types of limits.
    extra balls stacked, extra balls per ball in play, and extra balls per game.

for later williams games, the second one is very common.

as for tilting, i would have left the tilt on and accept that this ruins your challenge, but i understand the reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarek Oberdieck View Post
    I've checked this out. It's 5 extraballs per ball, a maximum of 15 extraballs per game..
    So you can't get extra balls while playing with an extra ball? Only with 'normal' balls?

I noticed on Medieval Madness there's no extra ball after getting 28 Million, on TPA there was. Not sure if this was something TPA added themselves or was an actual thing on the real table. I also remember getting a REPLAY award. Even thought there pointless, I still remember them popping up and having a DMD animation in TPA but haven't seen it in FX3 yet.

your ball number doesn't change when playing an extra ball.

so until it goes up you can't get any more after the five.

once you can get to ball 2, then you are allowed 5 more extra balls. they don't all have to be before you lose one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebinouse View Post
    Hi
    First of all thanks for the great work on WMS Tables

I found a BUG during multiplayer game, the app become unresponsive when we try to quit with Alt+F4 or kill command (OK with Windows task manager if we can get to it).

Platform : Steam / Win 10
    PFX3 version : 17 (09 OCT 2018)
    Tables : All WMS (the only pack I own ...)
    Cabinet Version : Enabled

What I do to reproduce the bug :
    - launch the game via Steam, select a Hotseat game via the menu and try to force quit (via Alt+F4, OK when I quit via menu)
    - launch the game with PinballX/Y with the "-hotseat_2" parameter and try to force quit (via frontend with ESC or Alt+F4)
    - launch the game with CMD with the "-hotseat_2" parameter and try to force quit.

No issue with "-class" parameter nor with "-offline" parameter ... only when I use the -hotseat_"

BTW is there a list of the command line parameter we can use ?
    Any news here ? There seems to been some kind of memory leak that prevent PF3 to quit properly in this precise mode that needs to be fixed

Hello, i noticed a bug on my pincab with pinballfx3
    I only play the williams tables

If i play many pinball games for a long time, there is not problem.
    But if a game becomes long (usually doing my highscores ) the game suddenly slow down as if the processeur was at 100%
    (looking at the task manager seems it goes above 85/90% usage, no saturation problem with ram or ssd)
    I did'nt noticed a particular case when this happens (single ball, multiball ... )
    I saw that on Fish tales (when i came above 500 Millions pts ) and gateway (more then 300 millions points)
    If i hit esc and go back to the menu, nothing change, even the menu is slow.
    I have to leave the game complety and laucnh it again, then all works fine untill the next long game.

I use 2 screens 1050*1680, dmd on second screen (1280*1024), a jpeg for backglass
    My pincab specs, core quad 9550, 8gb ddr3 ram, gtx 760, ssd 160gb
    I had the same problem before i format it recently (windows 7 to windows 10)
    Changed too a joywarrior controleur for xbox360 controler, same problem.

thanks for reading

In Fish Tales, when you get the Ball Save as a reward in video mode, it does not apply to the game.

The Gateway High Speed II bug with video mode: Playing on Switch, shift up is not working. Defaulty the UP on right joystick make the camera look at the table front. Iv tried to unbind it to have no free look camera, same result. Cant shift gear UP, only down.

BS in video mode does not mean ball save, it means "BIG SCORE", and it does give you the points.