Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post all bugs here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Post all bugs here

Here I propose to centralize bugs, submit your problem as you go through it, you can especially draw attention onto new ones, i.e. those that didn't exist in PFX2 version of the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Here I propose to centralize bugs, submit your problem as you go through it, you can especially draw attention onto new ones, i.e. those that didn't exist in PFX2 version of the table.
    Doom: sometimes nudging does not work at all...

Default Gratitude

Hey,
    many thanks for this topic, I'm pretty sure this will help us a lot in the future!

Paranormal:
    the DMD in my 3screen-VPinCab switched off if you entered the mansion and switched back if you left.

Quote Originally Posted by hajdu View Post
    Hey,
    many thanks for this topic, I'm pretty sure this will help us a lot in the future!
    You're very welcome !

Since the last update the rotation settings in cabinet options do not save.

It's always on 0° when I restart FX3

When you select your initials in the classic mode then the DMD pops up on the main screen also although i am in the cabinet mode and using a 3rd monitor for it.

Quote Originally Posted by meatpacker81 View Post
    Since the last update the rotation settings in cabinet options do not save.

It's always on 0° when I restart FX3
    I second this issue.

Friends list high score filter is bugged on the PS4 leaderboards. I’ve reported this before, yet it seems I get no clear reply as to if the bug is being worked on, has been duplicated on the developers end of things or anything. It’s really frustrating for me & my friends😕

This thread has become ridiculous. We post bugs with the intention of making our gaming experience and the rest of your users better. We're doing your devs a solid and it would be nice if someone from Zen could at minimum mark new bugs as being read so we know you have seen them, after that, if you fix it or not, that's up to you, but let us know you are reading them.
    Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

Default Junk Yard ball stuck

Bug happen on Switch.

Not a pro with this table, dont really know what im doing, but was playing yerterday, and at a certain moment, i had to lauch balls, and everytime, ball were getting stuck somewhere, after 4-5 ball launch, nothing happen, no ball in play, had to tilt the machine, and i saw like 5 balls dropping from the left side.

Quote Originally Posted by cantankerous-- View Post
    This thread has become ridiculous. We post bugs with the intention of making our gaming experience and the rest of your users better. We're doing your devs a solid and it would be nice if someone from Zen could at minimum mark new bugs as being read so we know you have seen them, after that, if you fix it or not, that's up to you, but let us know you are reading them.
    AGREED ENTIRELY!

Every time I get the urge to boot up this game, because "hey maybe I should buy some tables and have fun" I am reminded of the bugs (and baffling decisions, like in my last post) and quickly change my mind to spend, and don't play for long before shutting the game down.

New threads get replies, it seems. This one (with new reports in it) goes largely ignored. I'm frustrated and disgusted.

Do you want my money or not?

Default I second that motion

I have tried so many ways to get bugs fixed for many months through Forums, ZEN Support or directly to individual ZEN employees in hopes of making progress on the many bugs I have in FX3 on XBOX ONE. Only Zofia has written back saying the usual thanks for the suggestions and that it takes a while for these bugs to be worked out. I have heard either nothing or rhetoric on the same bugs I have had while new ones add up.

I have two tables that are utterly unplayable because of the bugs:

-Avengers in any multiball just keeps kicking out balls after the ball save is over and there is no end to game. This is in the challenges and game in wizard skills mode.

-Civil War has the upper right flipper stuck behind the lip of the sink hole and is unusable in the game in wizard mode.

Other bugs include the skill shot NEVER working for years in either the XBOX 360 or XBOX ONE for Star Wars: Masters of the Force. I am an advanced player and I don't need another video sent by ZEN from another platform showing me how it works.

There are other bugs, but the patching the bugs in the unplayable table tables will suffice for now.

Making fixing bugs your priority for a while and see how much you can get done. THANKS!
    Last edited by rmaultra; 01-13-2019 at 07:48 PM. Reason: accuracy

I have a graphics issue that looks like purple rice all over the screen. It appears on most tables since the first update to the game.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1es7xp8vjt...ssue.jpeg?dl=0

If anybody knows what this is called or what I can do to remove it is appreciate any info

On Steam PFX3 and Doom table I often get a pixelated ugly ball, it happens frequently but as soon a new ball starts it's ok again. It happens after some game mode or something in the table. Can get pictures of it.

Default Zeus Bugs (Steam)

On my 3rd ball I was awarded an extra ball as a mortality reward in single player mode (that's what the screen read and the callout said). But my ball drained and the game was over.

In another game I thought the right kickback was activated (the red lamp was lit) but playing gods multiball with two balls, one ball went down the right outlane but the kickback didn't kick it back into game.

Also I can't enter my name for highscores in neither of the new tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    On Steam PFX3 and Doom table I often get a pixelated ugly ball, it happens frequently but as soon a new ball starts it's ok again. It happens after some game mode or something in the table. Can get pictures of it.
    I think the pixelated ball on Doom is a feature (retro graphics). Not sure what triggers it

Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Picture http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1184899850, had old screenshot on my computer. No clue what I did. Still not working.

Hey Guys,
    thank you for the reports, I forwarded them to the competent developers!
    Wishing you the best!

SON OF ZEUS:

- initials are not saved, you have to enter them every time

WILD WEST RAMPAGE

- still poor performance, lag...multiball unplayable. Win7 64bit, 16 GB Ram, MSI Radeon R9 280 OC 3 GB....1920x1080 resolution, FX3 maxed out. No single problems on other tables

FAMILY GUY

- table graphics glitch, family members have circles on them...looks like converting a x million color image to a 65k color image...

OTHER TABLES

- German translation with mistakes, not often but still annoying. New tables (Son of Zeus) also have some issues, sometimes English is displayed
    Last edited by LeanderL; 12-15-2017 at 12:48 AM.

HELP! XBOX ONE! Yesterday I was able to play

Am I the only xbox one user experiencing this? Every time I get to the "single player" screen, my entire console just freezes up and has to be rebooted. It loads my friend's scores, then instantly freezes up!Every time now today. I cannot play any tables and this happens on this same screen on every table I have attempted. The "single player" screen. Anyone else experiencing this? My console is an original release xbox one but plays all other games and apps fine.

What the Burger King is going on here?

UPDATE: Well, I uninstalled FX3 and all content, then re-installed the game, and am downloading table by table as I play them. At this time, no freezes. Works fine. Odd, but working.
    Last edited by steven120566; 12-15-2017 at 05:52 PM.

Zen Pinball on Apple TV 4 is not connecting to iTunes Store. I purchased the Adventure Land table and downloaded it to my other Apple devices (iMac, iPhone, iPad).

Apple TV 4 shows the table (Adventure Land) as available (in other words it shows it as purchased, the icon is not grayed out). Additionally Zen Pinball on Apple TV is able to validate my license without any issue. However, when I click on the table, I receive an error stating "...An unexpected error occurred when connecting to iTunes Store...". Presumably, Zen Pinball "knows" the table is purchased but needs to download it for play.

I love the game and the table, itself, but prefer to play Zen Pinball on Apple TV because of a 50" display (TV) and the fact that Zen Pinball for Apple TV is much better for multiplayer pinball games. Plus my sound system rocks.

How can I get beyond this?

Adventure Land - skillshot timing
    If you hit the Aim-Me sinkhole just before it closes you do not achieve a skillshot. Possible timing issue.

Son of Zeus - ball stuck
    The ball occasionally gets stuck behind the Medusa Stone. It eventually respawns.

Bugs on Nintendo Switch:

General:
    When playing in vertical mode , after game over and entering initials the keyboard is shown in horizontal mode.

Son of Zeus :
    Slowdown / framerate problems in handheld mode.
    Kickbacks seem / are broken, they almost never kick the ball back and ball keeps bumping on the kickback (for both kickbacks)

Adventure land :
    Sky eye, multiball seems bugged sometimes balls wont release and balls are forever stuck in the sky eye itself or the event is delayed.
    Last edited by L0cky; 12-23-2017 at 12:39 AM.

Hi I purchased a few tables under an old email, how do I change my email options so I can get them on my new email account ? thanks

Default Phantom flipper bug.

On Family Guy I keep getting a bug where it is as if the top left flipper is invisibly active, therefore stopping the ball from going up the Lois lane and if the ball is running down it bounces of the inactive flipper. I have also experienced this on the Deadpool table aswell. I will try to link a video of this I have recorded. This on Xbox One.

Not able to link video but I have posted it to my Xbox activity feed titled "Phantom flipper bug"
    Last edited by DepecheM101; 12-22-2017 at 12:59 PM.

I played the table Marvel’s The Avengers 1 ball challenge and got stuck in a loop scoring 2,359,678,727 and had to eventually exit the game because even if I lost the balls on purpose they kept coming back. But now when I got to the 1 ball challenge even though it’s maxed out my score shows as 760,576!!

Since all the troubleshooting forums are still locked for users* except the Playstation one i'll post 2 small issues i had here (Steam version) :
    - In the Star Wars Droid table, start the "repair C3-PO" mission in a timed game (for instance matchup with its 3 min mode). Finishing your game while still in the mission, there'll be sounds played without taking into account the sound settings, very loudly.
    - In the Marvel Ghost Rider table, the ball can get stuck in the spiral where the ball is sent at launch. Here is a screenshot of the position (i had to nudge) :
    20180111013750_1.jpg

Posting Permissions
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

On Son of Zeus at some point the sword insert on the lane that feeds to the right ramp flashed and kept flashing. Quite misleading! It was sometime during my second attempt to collect all the modes, not 100% sure but I think it started during the storm mode (1st ball). It never went off again the whole game.

Since there is no "Switch" option on the linked new forum ill keep posting bugs / weird things here.
    Here is a follow up list of things i noticed as i already posted some bugs before.
    The following issues are from the "Nintendo Switch" version.

Adventure land:
    Ball is very hard to track and see when it becomes red after leaving the Ikarus ride for double points.
    Red doesnt seem the best and right colour as the table itself is already very red and colourfull itself.
    I doubt a very hard to see ball was the intention of this mode and designers.

Bob's burgers :
    When in Portrait mode its not possible to chose any view that lets you see the letters "LOUISE" thats doubles the multiplier and becomes a gamble which ones are already lit.

iOS 11.2.2
    Adventure Land
    -As someone mentioned above, after the balloon multiball ends the bullseye target covering the center ramp doesn’t lower for the rest of the game (the target with the clown didn’t lower either but not sure if that was a bug). Draining the ball doesn’t reset the target. It is impossible to complete missions, light the left kickback, advance multiballs, etc. Basically a game ending bug. It was unfortunate. I was on a great run having completed 1 wizard mode after losing only 1 ball and had 2 EBs in the bank. I ended up just immediately draining the rest of my balls because I couldn’t advance any mode because most modes require a center ramp shot.

Default question about the requirements for fx3

I was able to play fx2, and it ran great, when I started fx3 it was really laggy, not playable, is it my computer?.... please help

Quote Originally Posted by tacobell View Post
    I was able to play fx2, and it ran great, when I started fx3 it was really laggy, not playable, is it my computer?.... please help
    Hey,
    if you have a dedicated GPU, make sure it's set as default. In most cases this is the cause of this issue.

a dedicated gpu would be one that you buy right, because I don't have that, I have the one that came with my pc, could you still do the same thing with that one?

Quote Originally Posted by tacobell View Post
    a dedicated gpu would be one that you buy right, because I don't have that, I have the one that came with my pc, could you still do the same thing with that one?
    Hey,
    if you have only 1 GPU in your PC then it's already set as default.
    Sadly I'm afraid your specs are not reaching the requirements for FX3. Sorry about this!

Quote Originally Posted by hajdu View Post
    Hey,
    if you have only 1 GPU in your PC then it's already set as default.
    Sadly I'm afraid your specs are not reaching the requirements for FX3. Sorry about this!
    it's fine thank you.

Game breaking glitch in Marvel's women of power: Champions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL6xDzcfHpw
    They will sort it,after they've sorted the Level 41 glitch ! 😂

Quote Originally Posted by SteveValek View Post
    They will sort it,after they've sorted the Level 41 glitch ! ��
    Did you notice Steve that the score was 60 billion, when the current high score on the leaderboards is 51 billion? Seems they just want to hold me back. lol btw I currently have 11 million in xp and yet again, the 3rd time level 41 :P

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
    3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.

Did you notice Steve that the score was 60 billion, when the current high score on the leaderboards is 51 billion? Seems they just want to hold me back. lol btw I currently have 11 million in xp and yet again, the 3rd time level 41 :P
    Yeah...you blew it's mind!
    Us level 40s,don't get that problem,because we are exactly,where we should be..
    I wonder what your level will be,when they release the 40 cap?
    That will be interesting...

Rome- My ball gets stuck under the left upper flipper a couple times per game. Activating the flipper releases it, but it's annoying.

Please ignore, complaint eventually resolved itself.
    Last edited by Platinumstorm; 02-09-2018 at 05:22 AM.

Another Marvel's Women Of Power glitch. Disappearing ball.

While in a two ball multiball and trying to take down Bombshell I sent one of my balls into the 3rd shoot to start squirrel multiball and my second ball found its way into the same shoot and just disappeared. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWNyRtRig54

Marvel's Women Of Power: Champions glitch: Bomb and ball swap characteristics.

This one is kind of cool. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLEZEkJTTy0

Another Marvel's Women Of Power glitch. Disappearing ball.

While in a two ball multiball and trying to take down Bombshell I sent one of my balls into the 3rd shoot to start squirrel multiball and my second ball found its way into the same shoot and just disappeared. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWNyRtRig54
    Hey,

Thank you for the video, it helped a lot to see the issue.

It seems to me that you locked the third ball (at 0:39, you can see under the 1.000.000 score) into the Spider Gwen saucer.

If you hit it again the ball should come out.

Hope my answer helped you.

Chili

When I turn on backglass repositioning all I get in place of the backglass is a file path in the top left corner of my backglass.

The file path seems to point to the table or menu that is currently on the screen

Hey Jamman39! You also have to specify the right size, you can play with size until it fits for your desire. Please check it! Have a nice day!
    Last edited by Chili; 06-20-2018 at 10:15 AM.

Hi Chili, I have the size set correctly. All of my settings are exactly as they are in FX2 where backglasses work correctly.

If it's not too much trouble could somebody please post the correct location for me to put my backglasses in to? Is there a specific name that I need to give the folder that my backglasses are in?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamman39 View Post
    Hi Chili, I have the size set correctly. All of my settings are exactly as they are in FX2 where backglasses work correctly.

If it's not too much trouble could somebody please post the correct location for me to put my backglasses in to? Is there a specific name that I need to give the folder that my backglasses are in?

Shoot I've figured it out. I had the picture files in a folder when they should not have been. Thanks for the help Chili

Hey Jamman39! Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you figured it out. Have a nice day!

Alien vs. Predator's super skillshot doesn't seem to work. After hitting the initial skillshot (I choose the right ramp, the ball immediately feeds to the upper right flipper for the shot @ the alien). Hitting the alien only gives 10,000 points however.

Hey TuttiDeLeon! Can you please tell us which platform do you play on? Also, in which game did you experience the issue? Please let us know every details about it! Thanks a lot!

Venom PS4

You get the Maximum Carnage achievement for winning the Venom battle, not the Maximum Carnage mode.
    Last edited by lovedaddy; 06-25-2018 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    Hey TuttiDeLeon! Can you please tell us which platform do you play on? Also, in which game did you experience the issue? Please let us know every details about it! Thanks a lot!
    I play on PS4. It didn't work during Match-Up mode, but also didn't work on Classic Single Player. I repeat, Alien vs. Predator, super skillshot only rewards 10,000 points.

I have two bugs to report. First, the Civil War table in wizard skills mode, the upper right flipper is stuck behind the back lip to the sink hole in front of it. I restart the game and the flipper is still stuck. Secondly, and this has NEVER worked is the skill shot for Masters of the Force. That wasn't working in FX2 and now it does not work in FX3. I have landed a skill shot 'precisely' at Luke a hundred times and never have had it work. Please fix these at your earliest. Thanks much!

Default Boba Fett table - persistent blue checkmark

I’ve got the Boba Fett table in the iOS Star Wars Pinball app. Unlike the other tables in the app, the entire time the ball is in play, the round, blue circle with the check mark on the right side of the table remains visible. It obstructs my view of the ball in play, and it would be nice if someone could remove it. All of the other tables are great, BTW!

Hey gulfcoastfella! Thanks for the feedback, I will inform our developers about it! Have a great day!

Thanks Chili!

Since this thread seems quite the joke, let me throw in a few more

Classical lightbulb
    Q: How many [insert ethnic minority] does it take to fix a lightbulb?
    A: 30. One holding the bulb while the others rotate the room.

lightbulb variant
    Q: How many [programmers] does it take to fix a lightbulb?
    A: None / not applicable. It's a hardware problem!

Q: How many [programmers] does it take to fix a program?
    A: Some. But it's actually a [user's] problem...

Q: How many [users] does it take to fix a program?
    A: None. They can't do it. It's a [programmer's] problem.

Q: How many [Zen programmers] does it take to fix their program?
    A: Go away! It's not our problem! Not at all!!
    Last edited by SiggR22; 09-17-2018 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gulfcoastfella View Post
    I’ve got the Boba Fett table in the iOS Star Wars Pinball app. Unlike the other tables in the app, the entire time the ball is in play, the round, blue circle with the check mark on the right side of the table remains visible. It obstructs my view of the ball in play, and it would be nice if someone could remove it. All of the other tables are great, BTW!
    By the way, the same problem is happening on the First Order table. Instead of the blue checkmark persisting on the right side of the table, though, it persists on the left side. I did notice that the checkmark only stays on the screen when I make a standard skill shot (not the super skill shot made by hitting the tractor beam). I’m using an iPhone X.
    Last edited by gulfcoastfella; 09-20-2018 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Added details

PS4
    Solo: Star Wars trial tables

The previously installed trial version, which was working perfectly before, is now locked again to "comin soon" and cannot be played anymore. So the currently ongoing league ("match up") has only 3 tables, the fourth (some Solo table) is completely missing, making it look pretty silly! This problem happened exactly when the Williams "comin soon" tables arrived. Maybe reinstalling the Solo trial might fix it, but there's no option to overwrite, uninstall or delete add-ons on a stupid console like PS4. Not as if deleting it from some windows folder wouldn't fix it likewise, and Steam doesn't seem too great either... Anyway, one would have to delete the whole Pinball fx3 game and start downloading from scratch.

Now I don't know if this is connected somehow but there was already an issue with the Solo trial when it first came out: It couldn't be downloaded from the 'My collection / New tables' tab, which led to some PS Store error message 'Can't find', but rather from the 'My collection / Star Wars' tab, which worked. Maybe downloading directly from the PS Store worked too.

Hopefully, when the Williams tables are coming out on the 9th of October, there will be no more "comin soon" for the Solo trial tables as well and it's magically fixed. From a business point of view it's certainly not ideal when the latest product's teaser isn't working, but probably everyone interested has already had plenty of opportunity to try out. And made the purchase right away, unlike me.

"Try not. Buy, or don't buy. There is no trial!" - Yoda

Hey SiggR22! We knew about the "Coming soon" issue, the problem has been solved already. Thanks for letting us know!

Windows 10
    Bug: 3 ball multiball consistently crashes back to windows in Adventure Land and Sorcerer's Lair, causing you to lose your score and progress. Very frustrating. Doesn't seem to be an issue with 2 ball multiball.

hello
    I just downloaded the Boba Fett Pinball Game and the red check/tick button (ammo button) wont disappear.
    Its incredibly annoying and well... i just dont want to play it.
    I tried searching FAQs etc but couldn't find anything, but one and it was a few years old and still doesn't seem to be resolved.
    Thanks if u can help.

PS4 Alien versus Predator, ball get lost at bumper and produces endless points

Junior Member tinyhorsesinmytea's Avatar

The vertical screen handheld mode controls are broken on Switch for the Williams tables. If you play with the right joycon on the bottom, the effects are constantly turning on and off every time you hit the left flipper button. If you play with the left joycon on the bottom, hitting the left flipper button cancels out the right flipper for some reason. The only option is touchscreen controls, and... Eww, no thanks.

Please fix so I don't have to wait three more months for that Flip Grip accessory before I can enjoy pinball in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyhorsesinmytea View Post
    The vertical screen handheld mode controls are broken on Switch for the Williams tables. If you play with the right joycon on the bottom, the effects are constantly turning on and off every time you hit the left flipper button. If you play with the left joycon on the bottom, hitting the left flipper button cancels out the right flipper for some reason.
    Confirmed. Same here! This needs to be fixed as vertical mode is not playable properly with this release.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyhorsesinmytea View Post
    The vertical screen handheld mode controls are broken on Switch for the Williams tables. If you play with the right joycon on the bottom, the effects are constantly turning on and off every time you hit the left flipper button. If you play with the left joycon on the bottom, hitting the left flipper button cancels out the right flipper for some reason. The only option is touchscreen controls, and... Eww, no thanks.

Please fix so I don't have to wait three more months for that Flip Grip accessory before I can enjoy pinball in bed.
    Hi there!

The little arrow buttons on the Joy-Con (in our case the up & down) are incapable of being pushed at the same time. This is a technical limitation the system and the controller has unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Hi there!

The little arrow buttons on the Joy-Con (in our case the up & down) are incapable of being pushed at the same time. This is a technical limitation the system and the controller has unfortunately.
    How about the option to remap the effects on/off button to something else while in vertical orientation so we can play with the B and X buttons then? This makes vertical mode pretty useless until that Flip Grip thing is released in December, and that makes me a sad little field mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Hi there!

I didn’t know that about the up and down, I was going to report the same thing, but like previous poster mentioned, using the other joycon with the screen flipped in the other direction means every left flipper hit you end up changing the visuals setting from Classic to Zen. If we could just remap that feature then all would be good.

I haven’t played more than a couple minutes but I’m already impressed by what you guys have made, although I’m not very surprised, as making awesome pinball games is business as usual for Zen Studios. Thanks for all the hard work!

Same timer bug affects 5 minute mode plus bonus at end affects score so now the scoreboards are not correct: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkpNUFJ_mMA

Single play all-Time Friends filter high score leaderboards is broken on ps4

Default no cabinet mode icon

Hi everyone!

I recently received a cabinet code (woohoo).
    However I am unable to see the cabinet mode icon (see url for snapshot).
    I've tried the following to no avail:

• reinstall fx3
    • update nvidia drivers
    • verify integrity of game files
    • numerous reboots

I'm running on a windows 10 machine with a fresh install.

Anyone else having this problem? Maybe there's a way to manually enable the icon through registry or custom files?

https://i.imgur.com/oPI95Mf.png

Quote Originally Posted by rats12345 View Post
    Hi everyone!

I recently received a cabinet code (woohoo).
    However I am unable to see the cabinet mode icon (see url for snapshot).
    I've tried the following to no avail:

• reinstall fx3
    • update nvidia drivers
    • verify integrity of game files
    • numerous reboots

I'm running on a windows 10 machine with a fresh install.

Anyone else having this problem? Maybe there's a way to manually enable the icon through registry or custom files?

https://i.imgur.com/oPI95Mf.png
    Where did you buy the game?
    Only Steam version has cabinet mode.
    Microsoft Store version does not have cabinet mode.

Quote Originally Posted by M!chel View Post
    Where did you buy the game?
    Only Steam version has cabinet mode.
    Microsoft Store version does not have cabinet mode.
    Yeah I got mine on Steam. I see that other are reporting the same issue in another thread.
    Somehow that makes me happy

The Getaway survival mode timer glitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uADg6I-N0_E

I came here to mention the same. NO CAB ICON..... What is going on?

I bought mine via steam (downloaded directly from steam client)

Quote Originally Posted by HighFive View Post
    Playing on Switch, shift up is not working. Defaulty the UP on right joystick make the camera look at the table front.
    To Shift Up, you press the Auto Launch button (B button on Switch). The manual launch (right stick down) is the down shift.

Also, as mentioned above me "BS" means Bonus Score in video mode. In real pinball, the ball saver feature is only designed to save a freshly launched ball. It's rarely (if ever) given to you as an award like Zen's original tables do.
    Last edited by shogun00; 10-19-2018 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    To Shift Up, you press the Auto Launch button (B button on Switch). The manual launch (right stick down) is the down shift.

Also, as mentioned above me "BS" means Bonus Score in video mode. In real pinball, the ball saver feature is only designed to save a freshly launched ball. It's rarely (if ever) given to you as an award like Zen's original tables do.
    Oh! Thats good to know. Thanks!

Playing on Nintendo Switch:

1. Last week in matchup games on "The Getaway" I was getting a ballout before the timer ran out during timed supercharger mode (where every ramp or so is like 5 mil) happened a lot of times.

2. On Doom table during lockout (red light) when all enemies are defeated and I hit the Power Up Ramp the game closes saying there is an error happened 2 times to me.

I had a ball being trapped leading to quick high scores bug happen on the walking dead table yesterday. I have no video footage as i was not recording while playing and it happend in match up and time was nearly up (i did not have enough time to enable recording quickly) but the ball got somehow trapped at the the trap door where the zombie usually sticks out. I'm not sure how or in what mode it happend but it was either while the trap door was getting shut (the zombie not showing) and getting big scores because the zombie usually sticking out of the door kept getting hit, i don't think it was the other way around (trap door going from close to open) as i can't see how the ball could get stuck then unless the zombie showing up again had something to do with it

Han Solo pack, Calrissian table: during a smuggler 2-ball, I drained a ball on the left but the other one was in the center of the field...it just disappeared and I lost the ball...and had to start the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dopey View Post
    8. Why can't I do what I did as a child? GET UP CLOSE AND EXAMINE THE TABLE. You know, before playing.
    You can! Hold down square and tilt the controller. The feature uses motion control.

Aliens vs. Predator: PS4. There's a bug that leads to insane scoring when the ball somehow gets stuck in the nest of bumpers. Single player, Classic, 1 ball, 5 minute & Survival leaderboards are now all full of bogus scores accumulated using this bug. Please fix the table & leaderboards a.s.a.p. Zen, it's looking in a sorry state.

Thanks, Shogun00 !! I loaded the game to check that out, but new frustrations arose:

I had completed 3 tournaments, placed in each, got rewarded with XP. Ok, says "continue" so I press X on the box. Nothing happens. Gotta hit O then go back to tournaments, then see the next tournament result. Continue does nothing again, hit O, go back for result #3, this time X brings up the tournament menu because that was my last result.

SERIOUSLY? "Continue" should um... CONTINUE showing results then proceed to tourney menu. None of this backing-out workaround BS. Get it together guys!

Also, messages like "you placed THE 51TH in the tournament" is wrong in two different ways. O M G

Oh yeah, sorting tournaments by "limited tries" (the most fun for me when every game counts) showed 3 Fish Tales tournaments with UNlimited tries. AAARRGH

...at which point I closed the program. I don't need this.

Quote Originally Posted by TuttiDeLeon View Post
    Aliens vs. Predator: PS4. There's a bug that leads to insane scoring when the ball somehow gets stuck in the nest of bumpers. Single player, Classic, 1 ball, 5 minute & Survival leaderboards are now all full of bogus scores accumulated using this bug. Please fix the table & leaderboards a.s.a.p. Zen, it's looking in a sorry state.
    This should be taken seriously. There are several guys posting rediculous scores in the trillions on the AvsP table and do so whenever they please posting images to our ps4 community one upping the other, so it's not a fluke and began after the williams update which, in however small way has changed the way other tables play. I can only provide one example, but on the star wars rogue 1 table when you sit and just catch the ball with the right flipper and just bang out bumpers it used to, pre williams tables every few balls spit out a fast one that was a different trajectory and would bounce on your right flipper so you couldnt just camp there all damn day without some risk, however minor and now it just spits out balls straight to the flipper and occassionally one just falls out of the hole so weak and slow it just falls to the left flipper. Something is different that is allowing these guys to catch a ball somehow in the bumpers of the AvsP table and it just sits there spitting out billions of points.

The game was shut down yesterday for about 10 minutes. We all had internet access and access to sony, but not the game. Was an update put out? What, if so, did it entail?

Just wait for a little bit after pressing X. There is a delay between uploading and retrieving tournament scores from the leader boards. I don't know why it does it, but it likes to hang a little for some reason.

Fish Tales, PS4 pro, turning music vol down not working! While in the options menu I can hear how the music vol is changing, but going back to the table it changes nothing. Just a little bug, but since the music is stressfull for me, not so good ;-)

Edit: Tried the 2nd Williams table and it’s the same. It seems that the music and sound effects are somehow connected, because when I turn down the sound effects, the music also dissapears!?

Anyone else with this bug?
    Last edited by zoetl; 10-23-2018 at 08:21 PM.

(Nintendo Switch only)

I posted this back in May and also e-mailed support who replied and said it would be passed on to the dev team. I haven't heard anything since and the bug is still present.

When in handheld mode and rotated to portrait, the left joycon cannot control both flippers at once (using the d-pad). The left flipper cancels out the right one. This happens on all tables.

To recreate: rotate the screen of any table so that the left joycon is at the bottom, attempt to raise both flippers at the same time by using the d-pad buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by gondrup View Post
    (Nintendo Switch only)

I posted this back in May and also e-mailed support who replied and said it would be passed on to the dev team. I haven't heard anything since and the bug is still present.

When in handheld mode and rotated to portrait, the left joycon cannot control both flippers at once (using the d-pad). The left flipper cancels out the right one. This happens on all tables.

To recreate: rotate the screen of any table so that the left joycon is at the bottom, attempt to raise both flippers at the same time by using the d-pad buttons.
    Its not a bug, the d-pad on Switch simply is made that way , you cannot press 2 input at the same time on the d-pad for two different action. Its not the best way, but play on the other reverse portrait mode ( but you will neeed manualy to configure the button, there is a mix up with the FX button, and the joystick for nudging, camera moving up )

Hi,
    There is a bug on Highspeed 2 table in "battle mode" on Nintendo Switch : Sometime, if you lost the ball during a special mode (like redline, supercharged or secret mode), you get a game over and, like in battle mode the balls suppose to be infinite during 3 minutes, the score is set to 0 and you automatically lost the match. It's appends to me several times and it's very frustrating then you got a score very higher than your opponent ! :P
    Last edited by Schade; 10-28-2018 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HighFive View Post
    Its not a bug, the d-pad on Switch simply is made that way , you cannot press 2 input at the same time on the d-pad for two different action. Its not the best way, but play on the other reverse portrait mode ( but you will neeed manualy to configure the button, there is a mix up with the FX button, and the joystick for nudging, camera moving up )
    When did these sneaky little guys add in the option to change the effects button to something else? That'a fantastic. I literally just doubled by best High Speed score on the first try, because vertical mode is where it's at!

AFM doesn't save the last used camera view.
    When restarting the table, the view is reset to view 1.

On Black Rose Xbox One S there is a very distracting rapid clicking sound with the music that sounds like a Geiger counter and as I always use headphones it is very off putting. I have watched some videos of the real table and the sound doesn't seem to be there.

I have noticed that while in the pause menu the music sounds fine.

Never mind Lol! After messing with the sound settings and turning the music volume off I have realised the sound I have been hearing is meant to be the creaking of the ship I presume.
    Face palm time.
    Last edited by DepecheM101; 12-05-2018 at 12:42 AM.

Had the ball disappear during midnight madness in Junkyard. The plunger kept shooting balls but they never came out anywhere.

Since update Williams table, The Getaway camera resets in tournament mode. Only a mild inconvenience.

Attack From Mars: Just got Ruler of the Universe with the date Oct. 26th, 2018 and time and date on my system are accurate.

ruleroftheworld.jpg
    Last edited by cantankerous--; 12-07-2018 at 04:15 PM.

More insight into the PS4 friends leaderboards filter BUG! So last night my friend & I who used to battle over top scores via the PS4 leaderboards on pinballfx3 randomly decided since we can’t see each other’s scores let’s attempt to sign on the game at the same time & we could discuss our scores in a party to see who’s got the highest scores on which tables... well to our surprise when we both were online our scores magically appeared again! Odd? But finally I can see his high scores. I go to bed, wake up check the leaderboards again, his scores are gone??? So apparently I can’t see my friends high scores unless they’re on the game simultaneously with me???

Attack from mars.
    In pratice, the stroke of luck only awards me the 50M rewards. I can't get any other reward in this mode.
    It is that correct?

they probably have tourament mode on on an old rom. the latest rom awards multiple awards in tournament mode.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast