• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shogun00
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by dcsnunes
    Attack from mars.
    In pratice, the stroke of luck only awards me the 50M rewards. I can't get any other reward in this mode.
    It is that correct?
    It's probably on tournament mode like others have said. Single player and classic single player (arcade option) modes properly randomize the award.

Comment

• cantankerous--
      Pinball Wizard
      • Nov 2016

This happened yesterday on PS4. I had a back up from October and mostly have played the new tables so everything was saved except the past 9 tables.

corruptfiles.jpg
      Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
      2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
      3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
      sigpic

Comment

• FernandeathCH
        • Sep 2018

Sorry for you cantankerous-- Hopefully you had a backup. It happened to me and a friend of mine 2-4 weeks ago, it's really a pain since we didn't had a backup; it's probably more than 500hrs lost on my side...Anyway i started again with the tables i have'nt played before.

Comment

• cantankerous--
          Pinball Wizard
          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by FernandeathCH
          Sorry for you cantankerous-- Hopefully you had a backup. It happened to me and a friend of mine 2-4 weeks ago, it's really a pain since we didn't had a backup; it's probably more than 500hrs lost on my side...Anyway i started again with the tables i have'nt played before.
          I had one from October so it was basically just a handful of tables I already maxed out one and saved a backup. Not like when my HD went out. lol

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
          3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
          sigpic

Comment

• EfACTOR
            • Jan 2019

Win10/Pro64 Pinball FX3 and Vega 56 Terrible stutter, unplayable.

Comment

• Dopey
              • Oct 2018

Originally posted by cantankerous--
              This thread has become ridiculous. We post bugs with the intention of making our gaming experience and the rest of your users better. We're doing your devs a solid and it would be nice if someone from Zen could at minimum mark new bugs as being read so we know you have seen them, after that, if you fix it or not, that's up to you, but let us know you are reading them.
              AGREED ENTIRELY!

Every time I get the urge to boot up this game, because "hey maybe I should buy some tables and have fun" I am reminded of the bugs (and baffling decisions, like in my last post) and quickly change my mind to spend, and don't play for long before shutting the game down.

New threads get replies, it seems. This one (with new reports in it) goes largely ignored. I'm frustrated and disgusted.

Do you want my money or not?

Comment

• tfhfony
                Pinball Wizard
                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Dopey
                AGREED ENTIRELY!

Every time I get the urge to boot up this game, because "hey maybe I should buy some tables and have fun" I am reminded of the bugs (and baffling decisions, like in my last post) and quickly change my mind to spend, and don't play for long before shutting the game down.

New threads get replies, it seems. This one (with new reports in it) goes largely ignored. I'm frustrated and disgusted.

Do you want my money or not?
                Fact is that ZEN has quite a history of ignoring bugs. New releases which bring in money get prioritized quite heavily over bug-fixing which only costs money.
                https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
                https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

• tfhfony
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Mar 2013

In AFM when you have maxed out the Bumper bonus, there are worth 5M.
                  When you get the superjets, this goes DOWN to 3M, which I guess should also be multiplied by the Bumper Bonus factor.
                  https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
                  https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

• Rocky
                    • Jan 2019

Medieval Madness timed mode

When playing timed modes on Medival Madness, the timer pauses whenever the ball is in the moat or the castle, however it does not pause when the ball is in the Merlin scoop, Catapult or the Damsel tower.

This seems like a bug and the timer should pause when the ball is trapped in the Merlin, Catapult or Damsel scoops as well.

Comment

• rmaultra
                      Pinhead
                      • Jan 2018

I second that motion

This thread has become ridiculous. We post bugs with the intention of making our gaming experience and the rest of your users better. We're doing your devs a solid and it would be nice if someone from Zen could at minimum mark new bugs as being read so we know you have seen them, after that, if you fix it or not, that's up to you, but let us know you are reading them.
                      I have tried so many ways to get bugs fixed for many months through Forums, ZEN Support or directly to individual ZEN employees in hopes of making progress on the many bugs I have in FX3 on XBOX ONE. Only Zofia has written back saying the usual thanks for the suggestions and that it takes a while for these bugs to be worked out. I have heard either nothing or rhetoric on the same bugs I have had while new ones add up.

I have two tables that are utterly unplayable because of the bugs:

-Avengers in any multiball just keeps kicking out balls after the ball save is over and there is no end to game. This is in the challenges and game in wizard skills mode.

-Civil War has the upper right flipper stuck behind the lip of the sink hole and is unusable in the game in wizard mode.

Other bugs include the skill shot NEVER working for years in either the XBOX 360 or XBOX ONE for Star Wars: Masters of the Force. I am an advanced player and I don't need another video sent by ZEN from another platform showing me how it works.

There are other bugs, but the patching the bugs in the unplayable table tables will suffice for now.

Making fixing bugs your priority for a while and see how much you can get done. THANKS!
                      Last edited by rmaultra; 01-13-2019, 06:48 PM. Reason: accuracy

Comment

• wims_Beta
                        • Jun 2017

"Pinball FX3 has end to work" / back to windows

happens to me on Fish Tales, Getaway, Junk Yard, Medieval Madness, and Party zone.

always at the same time, using the end of rewind.

Plus de trucs et astuces sur le forum : http://www.LUPsClub.comMore tips & tricks on the forum : http://www.LUPsClub.comâ–º RETROUVEZ-NOUS / FOLLOW US :• Twitc...

There's another real big problem with double scoring too on all Williams tables. That means all the leaderboards are broken.

I hope you will find what's going wrong.
                        sigpic

Comment

• cantankerous--
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by wims_Beta

There's another real big problem with double scoring too on all Williams tables. That means all the leaderboards are broken.

I hope you will find what's going wrong.
                          I know of double scoring on the black rose table (classic mode only) and have already reported this here and on Zen's facebook page, but tested using the same method used to double score on black rose all other williams tables along with every single mode so, how is double scoring achieved on the other williams tables? Provide a video showing it being done.

sigpic

Comment

• wims_Beta
                            • Jun 2017

I know of double scoring on the black rose table (classic mode only) and have already reported this here and on Zen's facebook page, but tested using the same method used to double score on black rose all other williams tables along with every single mode so, how is double scoring achieved on the other williams tables? Provide a video showing it being done.
                            Yes on Black Rose, but on other Williams too.

Junk Yard : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z6XNawqCes
                            Run from Spike at 4:37 for exemple

Medieval Madness : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKrtPysmqvU

And I remember it happens on Party Zone.

---

I think there's another important bug with Extraballs on Williams Pinball, I will post a thread later to explain but something's wrong.
                            Last edited by wims_Beta; 01-29-2019, 05:00 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• wims_Beta
                              • Jun 2017

This happened yesterday on PS4. I had a back up from October and mostly have played the new tables so everything was saved except the past 9 tables.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1296[/ATTACH]
                              It happens the same thing to me, everyting was saved except XP (return to level 0), and progress on tables like Spiderman, Skyrim, Epic Quest was reset.
                              sigpic

Comment

• cantankerous--
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by wims_Beta
                                It happens the same thing to me, everyting was saved except XP (return to level 0), and progress on tables like Spiderman, Skyrim, Epic Quest was reset.
                                It's happened to me at least 4 times this month. Just back up every day.

sigpic

Comment

Working...