Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zaphod77
    Pinball Wizard
    • Mar 2012

This sounds like something that should be fixed with a rules update. Give a one shot ball saver for a few seconds on scoring a super jackpot.

Comment

• joyrider3774
      Pinhead
      • Jan 2011

i have found another bug, but it's not on any of the tables but inside the ui. I've had it happen 2-3 times already but always forgot to record it so next time i'll record it.

If you had play lets say 3-4 tournaments and you quit playing until all those tournaments have ended and after a few days you go back to the game and select tournaments it shows you the finished tournament and the you have to press A button on xbox 360 controller to continue. However pressing A or the continue button does not do anything you hear the click from selecting it but nothing happens. What i have to do in this case is go back to the main menu and then select tournaments again then go back to the main menu and repeat this untill all "finished" tournaments are cleared, this is a bit irritating i think it should normally when pressing the A button or continue show the next completed tournament but i have it happen a few times already that it does not do this.

This is using XBOX 360 gamepad (but mouse / keyboard combo exhibit same problem) using win 10 store version. I did not test on any other platform i own the game (xbox one & steam version) so can not say they exhibit the same problem

Comment

• joyrider3774
        Pinhead
        • Jan 2011

here's the video as promised of the tournament completed bug when having finished 2 or more tournaments. The continue button does not work, it does not go to the next completed tournament nor the usual tournament selection screen and the only solution is to go back to main menu, select tournaments again so the next tournament completed shows up and repeat this steps until you are at the last tournament completed only then the continue button seems to work. This is on the windows 10 store version i have not tested on steam nor on xbox one

Comment

• Cornholio
          Banned
          • Feb 2017

Flippers on Williams tables only are laggy, laggy enough to make the games frustrating and not enjoyable. Is this a bug? All other tables are normal.

Playing on ps4.

Comment

• seanMac
            • Nov 2018

Alien Vs Predator Bumper Bug Videos

Table: Alien vs. Predator | Platform: Xbox One | Modes: Practice, 1 Ball Challenge (probably others)

Bug: Ball gets irretrievably stuck in the bumpers, running up an infinite score until tilted.

I know this has been brought up, but I love this table and this needs to be fixed. Within a few hours of buying the Alien Table Pack I ran across this, found out it was a known issue, and figured I would try to record it. Didn't take long, within the first 1-hour Practice session it happened again. I just kept shooting for the bumpers, and here it is:

Alien Vs Predator Ball Stuck in Bumpers

And here's a second video of what happened when I tilted it. You can see the ball stuck "under" or "inside" the left bumper when everything stops:

Alien Vs Predator Bumper Bug Tilt

I tweeted it to @zen_studios and @pinballfx, also sent an email to Zen Support. Haven't heard anything so thought I would join up here and add the videos in case it helps.

Comment

• cantankerous--
              Pinball Wizard
              • Nov 2016

Doesnt it strike anyone as odd that the Alien Vs Predator bug is cross platform and not reported until after the Williams tables introduction?? Kind of seems important.
              Accomplishments in real life

1. Rolled a star wars machine................ie played over 99 levels and rolled it back to level 1.
              2. Rolled Nintendo punch out, several times, same quarter.
              3. Played an entire game of dragons lair and completed it and won while blindfolded.
              sigpic

Comment

• digidirk
                • Oct 2017

I play on Xbox One X and I'm quite unhappy with it. Just played, had a great score and then the Game crashed because Internet wasn't working. No Record was saved !
                It happens quite often, that when I want to start the Game it takes very long an then it says: Starting takes too long and I have to restart. Also it crashes sometimes right after starting and I'm in the Menu. This really sucks an I've never had these Problems before on my Ps4. Overall I don't like the Performance on the Xbox. Ps4 was way better and I'm really thinking about stop playing it on my Xbox!
                Last edited by digidirk; 11-27-2018, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• Downrazor11
                  • Oct 2018

Originally posted by seanMac
                  I tweeted it to @zen_studios and @pinballfx, also sent an email to Zen Support. Haven't heard anything so thought I would join up here
                  This seems to be an uncomfortably common theme around here.. Perhaps they only have 2 employees.

Comment

• seanMac
                    • Nov 2018

Originally posted by Downrazor11
                    This seems to be an uncomfortably common theme around here.. Perhaps they only have 2 employees.
                    FWIW, about a day after posting here I did get responses from @pinballfx on Twitter and Zen Studios Support saying they're aware of the AVP bumper bug.

Comment

• bosstime
                      Pinhead
                      • Dec 2017

on the Biolab table during Clone Multiball suddenly the Brains mission started and i probably lost all my balls (which were unvisible to me as being in the Brains mission) as the End of Ball bonus came on screen. Than while launching the next ball all of a sudden i was back in the multiball.

Comment

• PoisonBinky
                        • Nov 2018

Switch bugs

Yep, the Switch version has the same issue with the Continue button on the finished Tournaments screen. It doesn't work. You have to back out and re-enter the Tournaments screen repeatedly to cycle through all the finished tournaments.

The Switch version also has a bug when you wake the Switch and Pinball FX3 was suspended. It has a helluva time recognizing there's a WiFi connection, so loading tournaments or anything online fails repeatedly. I often have to close Pinball FX3 and relaunch it to get online to work after waking my Switch. The Switch UI shows the connection is available, so I think it's a Pinball FX3 problem problem when waking from a suspended state.

Originally posted by joyrider3774
                        i have found another bug, but it's not on any of the tables but inside the ui. I've had it happen 2-3 times already but always forgot to record it so next time i'll record it.

If you had play lets say 3-4 tournaments and you quit playing until all those tournaments have ended and after a few days you go back to the game and select tournaments it shows you the finished tournament and the you have to press A button on xbox 360 controller to continue. However pressing A or the continue button does not do anything you hear the click from selecting it but nothing happens. What i have to do in this case is go back to the main menu and then select tournaments again then go back to the main menu and repeat this untill all "finished" tournaments are cleared, this is a bit irritating i think it should normally when pressing the A button or continue show the next completed tournament but i have it happen a few times already that it does not do this.

This is using XBOX 360 gamepad (but mouse / keyboard combo exhibit same problem) using win 10 store version. I did not test on any other platform i own the game (xbox one & steam version) so can not say they exhibit the same problem

Comment

• Strategicleez
                          • Nov 2018

I just got 5 minutes extra time in the Eldorado Tournament on Switch. I have no idea what caused it but the timer for survival just stopped ticking for like 5 minutes anyways I have a 15th place from 74th.

Comment

• Luckspeare
                            • Nov 2018

I have a question about the El Dorado table: what is a glyp, and why does it need to be translated?

Cutesy snark aside, you have a typo in there. "Translating glyps."

Comment

• Blkthorne
                              Pinball Fan
                              • Sep 2018

So just got the Williams Volume 2 collection on Steam and when I first played Black Rose it showed the plunger view, but ever since the first game it won't show that view anymore on any of the tables including those in volume 1, I did disable the action camera in the options, did I accidently press something on my Xbox1 controller to disable the view???

Never mind, guess the plunger view is tied to the action camera mode, I just didn't like the close up views of the castle in MM and the reel in FT but I guess I will have to put up with them for the plunger.
                              Last edited by Blkthorne; 12-04-2018, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• M!chel
                                • Sep 2018

AFM doesn't save the last used camera view.
                                When restarting the table, the view is reset to view 1.

Comment

Working...